Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Official plugins (question)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Are the official plugins (Dark AI, Dark Shader, Dark Video, Dark Net, Dark Voices etc.) available for download?
Are they included in the DarkBASIC Pro repository?

I apologize if I am asking questions that have been answered over and over, but I have not been able to find any information concerning the release of these plugins.
Thanks.
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2017 14:00
see this thread. https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/218439
gamer, lover, filmmaker
Moonwilles
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I would also like to, although they won't see it, thank all the users who contributed towards the plugins' release.
I have no idea how I have never come across these. I guess my research was both rushed and incomplete.

I would like to ask another question, if you don't mind. Do you know whether the DBPro activation server is still online or not?
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2017 13:55
Read this. https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/219455
gamer, lover, filmmaker
Moonwilles
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks again for your reply.
I have found that I'm missing the Box2D, Texture Max, STYX, and DarkClouds plugins. Those really seem to be unobtainable, though, as I have not been able to find them, even after searching for hours.

If you ever manage to find them, please either shoot me a PM with the link or post it here to make it easily accessible for all users.

Thank you.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 10:06:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 10:06:38