Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Auto Hill climb

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello everyone

We are planning on making a new game called Auto Hill Climb, its all about driving along exciting roads, getting the rush of speeding down a hill and upgrading your bike to destroy all the levels !!
We will be posting screen shots and images soon!!
Interested what you have to say and eager to see what the community has to say about the idea?
Derek Darkly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2018 19:34

I think the title needs a little work, especially if it's dirt bikes and not cars.
Other than that, I suffer from bathmophobia; a fear of slopes and inclines. Such a game might be the end of me!

Send your parents to noisy sprite demo hell... enter the D-Zone
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2018 23:36
Hi my dude (or dudette),

Without trying to come off as awkward or anything, but in terms of feedback you've not given much in the way of stuff for folks to work with. We do have a guide on knowing when your game is ready for a WIP post. https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/37738

If you got screenshots on the way, sweet, post 'em in as soon as you got them, should help with feedback.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 14:13:40
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 14:13:40