Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Anyone here go to rock on the range?

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2018 14:07
Just curious if anyone else was there this weekend?
Tiled TMX Importer V.2
XML Parser V.2
Base64 Encoder/Decoder
Purple Token - Free online hi-score database
Legend of Zelda

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2018 21:35
I was originally going to go, since it was my birthday weekend, but my car broke down...shiz luck. How was it? Bands?
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2018 13:58
It was pretty good. Avenged sevenfold had the whole stadium singing. But Tool on sunday night really packed it in. That was the fullest I saw the stadium all weekend. Maynard dedicated the night to chris cornell's family. I mainly went to see alice in chains, which left me a little disappointed. Wasn't so much their performance, cause cantrell was on point despite blowing his amp, but it was the sound mixing. Kept fading in and out, sometimes vocals would fade out or the guitar would.

My car actually broke down this weekend too, and I couldn't fix it until monday when the dealership opened since only they had the part I needed. But, I'm maybe half a mile from the stadium so I walk over.
Tiled TMX Importer V.2
XML Parser V.2
Base64 Encoder/Decoder
Purple Token - Free online hi-score database
Legend of Zelda

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 15:58:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 15:58:10