Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Make seamless textures

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2018 01:33 Edited at: 17th Aug 2018 01:34
SO I stumbled across this and found it AMAZINGLY useful so thought I'd share. Just upload an image to this website and it makes it seamless....not only pattern but color weighting as well. Loads of options to play with, then just preview and save.

Saves hours of "fun" in photoshop or paintshop.

https://www.imgonline.com.ua/eng/make-seamless-texture.php

And even better - go here and there is a huge array of tools....

https://www.imgonline.com.ua/eng/
IronManhood
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2018 05:28 Edited at: 17th Aug 2018 05:29
Lol the adblock message from that website...

Quote: "Man, I respect you! Turn off, please, the ad-blocker on this website, it's unobtrusive here. This website is free, no registration required, no limits on the number of processed images.
If Adblock is enabled on imgonline.com.ua the processing quality is not always guaranteed."

Looks like a pretty useful site!
Golelorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice! Thank you.
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2018 10:53
Just tested this out with a random image of some keys on my desk. Didn't work so well. It couldn't seem to tile the rather plain, solid color desk background.
Tiled TMX Importer V.2
XML Parser V.2
Base64 Encoder/Decoder
Purple Token - Free online hi-score database
Legend of Zelda

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2018 11:13
No, like all algorithm based systems they will never be perfect. I've done several in it, and the only one it didn't work well with was a ground texture that was random shaped and coloured cobble stones.....ghosted all over the place.

But water, normal ground, masks etc all seem to work well for me, with some tweaking of the options - I find mode 3 the best for most things.

But even if the output needs some touching up, it's as good as the automatic paintship process, and it's free.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-12 23:19:36
Your offset time is: 2024-05-12 23:19:36