Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / [SOLVED] New to AGK

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
Good evening,
My name is Dillon and I'm from the Caribbean, little island called Trinidad. Turned 27 on April 1st in quarantine!
I'm new to AppGameKit and game design in general. During these times, I decided to take the free time to dive into AppGameKit Classic on Steam. I spoke with my wife and I have intentions to build a card game that I'd throw up on playstore just for some form of income. With this in mind, I went through AppGameKit tutorials, however, some things either I somehow missed, or it wasn't talked about. In particular, dealing with arrays etc. My hope is that I can gather some level of assistance if I run into a roadblock here.

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Qugurun
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AppGameKit
Qugurun
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AppGameKit
Posted: 9th Apr 2020 23:13 Edited at: 9th Apr 2020 23:14
I made a simple example, it may be useful

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Dillon
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you both so much! I didn't check the documentation on the site here actually, I assumed it would have been the same as what was made available through steam, but it's more detailed. Thanks for the assist with coding as well!!!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 04:53:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 04:53:33