Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Coding challenges to do before christmas

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2020 17:36
From now until Dec 25, you have two tasks to complete each day. Each completed task earns you a star, you need 50 stars to win. It's an Advent calendar for nerds like us. I've completed today's challenge, you can pretty much solve it in a web console with some javascript.

https://developers.slashdot.org/story/20/11/30/0045253/the-advent-of-code-2020-event-begins
Tiled TMX Importer V.2
XML Parser V.2
Base64 Encoder/Decoder
Purple Token - Free online hi-score database
Legend of Zelda

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
Not the Forum President
User Banned
Posted: 4th Dec 2020 16:28
I've discovered the leaderboard for this is completely meaningless, as points are biased towards people in other parts of the world. Points are awarded per challenge based on who solves it first. 100pts if you're the first down to 1pt if you were the 99th person to complete the puzzle. The new puzzles are posted at midnight my time, but for someone else that might be 6pm. Kinda gives them an advantage to be first.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 20:40:19
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 20:40:19