Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / [LOCKED] the ideal phone game concept

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2021 13:11
basically i want to build a game like consumo from bird's eye perspective about a samurai, kind of like shinobi but not as tough???
n00bstar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2021 19:46
I think the only appropriate answer to this would be:

basically you should build a game like consumo from bird's eye perspective about a samurai, kind of like shinobi but not as tough!!!

I mean.. what are you asking exactly? Not sure your question really comes across.
PartTimeCoder
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2021 01:12
“The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.” - Ecclesiastes 1:9

Unfortunately the above is now true of computer games, I spent the last lockdown coding a game mechanic that I had not seen done before and though was really cool, within the last month I have seen 3 early access games with the exact same mechanics .... Dyson Sphere Project being one of them so I scraped that and I'm going to build a game like consumo from bird's eye perspective about a samurai, kind of like shinobi but not as tough.
n00bstar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2021 14:04
omg I choked on my coffee.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us
bracknelson
Years of Service
User Offline
What exactly you are saying first clear it?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 10:58:40
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 10:58:40