Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / How add Iron Sights?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, im actually using the weapons from Model Pack 5 like the AK47 but this dont have Iron Sights, so how i can add it?
ScooT9
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 31st May 2021 18:53
edit the gunspec.txt file for the weapons and use these commands to add ironsights: simplezoomx, simplezoomy, simplezoomspeed, simplezoomacc, simplezoommod
i haven't messed around with these commands in a while but i can tell you what each one of them does, simplezoomx and y adjust the X and Y coordinates for the gun when player is aiming down the sights, simplezoomspeed adjusts the player speed when aiming down the sights, simplezoomacc adjusts the accuracy of the weapon when aiming down the sights, and simplezoommod turns on the ironsights i think?

there's a few custom ironsight scripts for model pack 5 weapons, check them out here: https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/150142
but if you want ironsights for the other weapons that aren't on that thread, you'll have to make them yourself.
hi, i'm a random guy who's making random games with random game engines for random reasons

Homegamesindie
Years of Service
User Offline
@Scoot9 Thank u for the help

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 05:45:05
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 05:45:05