Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / IANM's Matrix1Utils Plugin Download - Download Matrix1Utils

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2021 06:47
IANM's Matrix1Utils Plugins have become a dead link as his website appears to have gone dark.
https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/85209

I have attached the plugin to this post. Just doing my part.

Mage's Modular Code - Get awesome UI controls and powerful Bitmap Fonts!
Screen Device Recovery - Stop your apps from crashing when minimized/tabbed/screen locked.
CPU Friendly Frame Limiter - Make your app generate less computer heat + noise, and use less battery life!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Unseen Ghost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2021 13:19
Thank you very much Mage. It is wonderful that there are people still hanging around the DBP forum and contributing to keep things alive.
Gigabyte Board/ AMD 3.3 Ghtz Quad core/8GB Ram/Nvidia Geforce 730 GT 2GB/1TB Western Dig. SSD/Windows 10 Home/Dark Basic Pro 9Ex

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.
Hannibal
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks I was looking for that.

Since installing a message comes up after every compile, starting with....Duplicate MAKE BANK in matrix1 utils

Any way to get rid of it? As it puts the cursor back to the top all the time :-(
Hannibal
Years of Service
User Offline
NM, was easy, just had to manually find 33 duplicate .dll's in dbpro plugins folder and delete them :-|
PeteyM5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2021 13:57
I am having trouble getting Dark Basic Pro with Matrix Utils and other plug ins to work on my Windows 10 PC. Anyone able to solve this? Says it cannot find the plug in.
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2021 18:36 Edited at: 24th Aug 2021 18:36
If someone would like to compile a list of DBP plugins and where to download (or supply the files), I'll add a page to my size and host the files there. My site isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

oh nevermind, lol apparently I already made a list years ago. Download links point to TGC or other sites though, I didn't host anything.

https://zimnox.com/dbcc/?page=resources
Tiled TMX Importer V.2
XML Parser V.2
Base64 Encoder/Decoder
Purple Token - Free online hi-score database
Legend of Zelda

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 07:30:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 07:30:25