Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Building a library i have some questions.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am planning a worldwide trip to sell and reinvent User Experience with NFTs and dynamic Nfts

The plan is to create a very well-founded library where everyone can create their own unique NFTs.

Images at the start, and then forwarding to Animations/Videos maybe Sound/Compositions, etc.
While Google Open Ai and equivalents can do this alone with just Words and Expressions, I am planning on
keeping the User and his/ her preferences as artistic as possible while giving them a lot of tools and features to handle it
so it will help them "Sell" their unique NFT and Collections.

I have already managed to create, generate and Regenerate 1000 collections of images using my apps.
and that is by just sliding some fingers on a "Blank" screen, recording the X, and Y coordinates, and using Self Made Filters to generate some fantastic digital Art.

So, Unlike Photoshop where you have all the possibilities you can imagine, I am planning on creating a User Dedicated App.
So if someone would like a Boring Yacht Ape Club-like collection, he/she will first have to "paint" some kind of an Ape and A Yacht and let the app play with it.

The idea is to enable children from India for example, to paint an obscure something at 8:00 am before they go to school and let the app NNW itself
the entire day, when they get back from school 7 hours later, they will have thousands of variations of what they did on the PC/ Phone/ any kind of CPU/GPU device that AppGameKit can work on, Since AppGameKit supports Android/iPhone/HTML5 it seems fit.

Another thing is, the ability to create new "Scripts" like language in your Native Language.
I am not afraid of competition as I address a worldwide community that just wants to make some extra cash.

If an Nft is sold for just 1 us dollar, to 1st world countries it does not means much, but for 3rd world, it means a lot.

This is the General Idea, Every Client will have its unique NFT Creator App, which is his "IDEA" of how it should act.

1. A Drawing App, that can Save Pictures, Record user Experience, and Enhance them with premade tools, Brushes, and Filters. (Done this a lot of times already)
2. NNW it to create collections - by simply, creating tons of variations and letting the user select its best results. (Played with this a bit, and had great results)
3. Creating an explanation on how to sell them on OpenSea and like Market Places. (Do not really care, as Selling something may vary between markets/eras etc)
4. Organizing a Library so if a Client wants me to build something for him/her it will take the top of a week and will include the Library inside or just use the Library to
Fasten the prototyping resulting in a "Clean" executable for that User.

Aiming at 3rd world countries, where people could use the help, especially Children, I was in Mexico for 2 months, and I saw little children work at the age of 5 6 7
For just a few us Dollars, they worked for hours. this is something I wish the world will not have ever again.

I already started building this Lib a lot of times, but my old Laptop got stolen with the mobile phone attached to it.
So I need to start all over again.

If anyone can share some ideas, on how to do this correctly + give me some good advice on how to backup it so even if my computer is stolen I would still be able to reach out the code.

Any kind of Advice will be amazing, please do not be shy to say something, anything.
For example, I found that Writing "Nonsense" Scripts and then randomizing them in my system, although are not even connected in any way to the App, showed extremely funny results in the end. even when the scripts are not "Approved" by the interpreter.

I have about 2 months to complete the first app. (If my PC was not stolen, it was already been done).
Kevin Cross
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2022 23:16
With regards to backing up I recommend GitHub. I use GitHub with AppGameKit and have quite a few projects on it. AppGameKit doesn't have git built into the IDE, so to make it easier you'd need the GitHub desktop app. One thing to note with GitHub is that in order to keep your project code private you have to pay a monthly subscription of about $4-5. With a free account all of your code is made pubic. There may be alternatives like GitHub that let you keep your code private for free.

An alternative to GitHub is a portable hard drive or USB flash stick. Just get in the habit of backing up your work at the end of each day.
Prime
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "With a free account all of your code is made pubic."

This used to be true, but I think they have changed their policy. https://github.com/pricing
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2022 03:00
Quote: "One thing to note with GitHub is that in order to keep your project code private you have to pay a monthly subscription of about $4-5."

Umm that's not true. I don't pay and I have private repos.
Tiled TMX Importer V.2
XML Parser V.2
Base64 Encoder/Decoder
Purple Token - Free online hi-score database
Legend of Zelda
Pixel-Perfect Collision

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds

Kevin Cross
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2022 07:28
Guess I can cancel my subscription then. Maybe it changed when Microsoft took over?! Fairly certain the only reason why I subscribed at the time was to have private repositories.
haliop7
Years of Service
User Offline
Paying 45$ a year is fine with me.
I like the Wiki addon feature, other than that the free one is ok.

How about organizing the code and branches? any suggestions when it comes to architecture?

My old Laptop was stolen in the middle of the day, it had the best Brush I have ever Built. I don't even have a video of it
That was NFT GOLD.
haliop7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2022 08:02 Edited at: 20th Oct 2022 08:02
For example. my idea for content is User or Ai generated (as it is incredible this time, Paper link Added, look at that 3d stuff, it is all we will ever need, obviously with human extra touch and Animations, it will be amazing)

so like a Folder Base, maybe you have a better idea of how to handle it, I am not talking about encrypting data, I already got it with Memblocks, but just the folder flaw:

twoD
--- tex
------ low
------ med
------ high
------ super
shaders
GUI
misc

basics for 2d, right?
I always try to find better ways to approach this.
As I usually make a "ReadTheEntireFolder" and load the files, during the game loop, so it will load fluently (Good For HTML5 as it might hold up sometimes)

Then inside tex for example
I have Low, Med, High, and Super(4k/8k) - that is actually considered because of Mobile\Normal power of CPU\GPU, and then I have found a way to keep all SUPER yet use low-end PCs. with Benchmarking a lot of vertex data and pixel data, into RenderImages... In 3d, it looks sometimes funny but in 2D it looks almost the same, except for the landscape (Scenery) that is behind the main "Grounds" where the player walks.

I actually managed to render 10000 - 100000 vertices into three render images and made Depth changes, so the background scenery looked so good, I jumped out and shouted "HOLY #5$%" it runs on 60 fps.

I Will publish the organization of the library here free to use, just not the entire Library, as I move to another country and want to keep the tier to myself.

It is all kind of a mess inside my head.
I need some help to organize it.

If you can help, I will publish it back here once halfway done, so you can use it yourself.
This is actually my Everest. Making everything organized as it should rather than improvising it over and over again and again.
haliop7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2022 10:14 Edited at: 20th Oct 2022 10:17
Sorry for another post, I am worried that an Update to a previous one will be neglected.

LOOK AT THAT

I encourage everyone here, to get Keys for Google Open Ai stuff
This is the future for sure, the one thing that is missing is Human Touch.
The idea of creating your models in seconds, maybe then also animating them with Open Ai - BoneFusion or something alike
All we have to do is:" Be Weird and Creative ".

Probably all know about Open-Ai Text to Image
This paper talks about Text to 3D Mesh with Export
So the Beauty part of this is, that we can Add Extra information about what Style we want it, so it will be the same across the Style of the game.
Low Poly, High Poly, Kid like 3d? I do not know yet. but it is surely something to watch.
This is like the first time I saw https://www.mixamo.com/#/ Mixamo

https://dreamfusion3d.github.io/

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 03:18:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 03:18:48