Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / My latest game "PackageSecured"

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2023 11:03 Edited at: 21st May 2023 11:20
Hi this is my first level of my game " PackageSecured" . The next instalment will be released when it is ready hopefully within the next 4 weeks etc .
https://pfaber11.itch.io/packagesecured

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2023 15:02 Edited at: 9th Apr 2023 15:08
hey, pfaber1.

i've played it a couple of times and would like to see a Run feature? perhaps holding shift to run?

otherwise, an HTML version would be nice so that you could update it and every time we play it we would be playing the current version (while also allowing non-windows users to experience the game). unfortunately, the HTML player would lose Shadows but perhaps you could render stencils to an image and apply it to the terrain. let me know if you need a hand with that or anything else, perferably on Discord

since the screens mention 2021, is this something that you started then and could enter into the Finish It jam?

meanwhile, i like the premise and anything 3D in AppGameKit is always nice to see! thanks for sharing

finally, please add a screenshot to your first post?
Pfaber1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2023 09:22
Hey virtual Nomad I have added a run feature W & Shift together .
Pfaber1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2023 11:16
I'm Gonna start the next level later on today and we'll see what I can come up with .
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2023 14:03 Edited at: 21st May 2023 14:06
excellent. i've seen the updated files on itch.io but had no idea what you'd changed.

going forward, if you add features like that, post a small devlog on itch so those interested, like me, know there's something new vs some minor tweak.

PS is a simple premise but you could add so much. perhaps do a couple more levels similar to what you have then add a feature for map 4-6. maybe some critter that roams around and moves packages? then something new for 7-9. keep building on it and we'd keep coming back to play

i just noticed that you added a screenshot so i'm moving this back to Showcase.
Pfaber1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2023 10:48
Well I'm done with it as far as it goes at the moment not perfect but very good. I tried to publish it as an html5 file and it was not working at all. I've been upgrading it since It was published. I'll upload it to itch.io later and will complete a devfile.

Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2023 12:50
i expect your reporting your last post was an accident as i don't see anything wrong with it?

meanhwile, nice work. looking forward to the dev post and playing the final version
Pfaber1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2023 23:12 Edited at: 15th Jul 2023 15:42
Well I've done what I wanted to do with it and I consider part one to be complete. Took a bit longer than anticipated but I'm very pleased with the end result. Updated the copyright to 2023. I originally started this game in December 2021 but took the best part of a year off to learn purebasic but decided I prefered AppGameKit S and decided to finish off what I had started.
Pfaber1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2023 16:06
I'm now deciding my next move going forward I could start something fresh or I could build on what I am doing . I'm gonna stick with the original plan and build on the current Package Secured .

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 21:21:18
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 21:21:18