Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / GameDev.tv Jam 2024

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2024 11:00
GameDev.tv Jam 2024!

It kicks off Today (Friday 24/05/24) at 10pm UK time (that's 2pm PT, 5pm ET and 7am Sat am for AEST folks).

It goes on for 10 days so don't worry if you can dive in straight away!

AND this year, everyone who submits a game gets a free course of their choice!! ?

I have joined this before and found I a Lot of fun + Free Course for all entrants is great.
GemGames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2024 02:40
Thanks for the information! I've been trying to get something submitted for it, but not sure if I will make it in time or not. How is your project going? Will you get one done in time before the gamejam's expiry?
GemGames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2024 23:57
I didn't get a project done within the timeframe of the gamejam, which closed today.

But, I still learned a number of things, and I gained some experience too. So, I feel it was nonetheless both rewarding and worthwhile to participate. I intend to try again on more gamejams in the future.

Here is another gamejam starting in less than a month from now that people might be interested in: https://itch.io/jam/jam-for-all-basic-dialects-6 In the gamejam's description AppGameKit is listed as one of the many BASIC dialects that is suitable for this gamejam.

@jammy Were you able to finish and submit your project for the gamedev.tv gamejam? If so, could you provide a URL / link to it? Thanks!
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2024 04:22
I'm only now just seeing this
Tiled TMX Importer V.2
XML Parser V.2
Base64 Encoder/Decoder
Purple Token - Free online hi-score database
Legend of Zelda
Pixel-Perfect Collision

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 11:08:20
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 11:08:20