Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / - DBPro Coding Challenges -

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2005 11:13
Hmmm, I'd like to get in on this one, but I'm outa town until probably Tuesday night. I'll have to wait for the next one.

"eureka" - Archimedes
Ric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2005 13:19 Edited at: 15th Feb 2005 01:31
I'm sure the AI theme will come around again.

Here's my pong effort - have to admit though that I spent more time on the graphics than on the AI. In fact, I got a bit carried away really .......

Suggestions for improvements welcomed. Use the mouse to control the paddle - score 3 points to progress to next level. Level 4 and above carries a vomit warning.

that dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2005 13:35
This thread is an awsome source of code snippets.

http://www.nuclearglory.com/?u=fearik = sweet as hell collision system. easy on that leather thing in your back pocket too.
the left side of my head isn't bigger, the right side is just smaller
RiiDii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2005 16:51
Great work Ric!!! Best pong I've seen (not that I've looked very much )!! I made it to level 10 without moving my paddle . I liked the AI at first because it was reasonable (i.e. didn't trash me right from the start), but then I realized I did better without even moving the paddle. Maybe you could start the ball off at a slight angle and make the player work for their points?

"Droids don't rip your arms off when they lose." -H. Solo

REALITY II
Chris64
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2005 23:30
I'm really amazed at the graphics you did without any media. Nice game! My only comment is that I'd prefer to control the paddle with my mouse. Good job.
Ric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 00:18
Thanks for the comments - I've updated the code so the ball starts at a random angle, and so the control is on mouse (you're right - it's a lot better like that.)

Also, to make it more of a challenge, there's a gravity option - see which you prefer.

TEH_CODERER
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 02:32
That is brilliant Ric.

[url]andrewneale2004@yahoo.com[/url]
http://www.freewebs.com/elbsoftware/index.htm
Coding Fodder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 03:19
Ric, Have you ever considered making a CD with 1001 adicting mini-games?

Something really catchy that makes people stop and think about the meaning of life and say to themselves "My but thats clever"
Ric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 03:35

Try
Years of Service
User Offline
That's really cool Ric.

I was going to tell you to fix that angle! thing (if the ball hits the center of paddle (say with 60 degrees) it will bounce with 0 degree) but as i see you've fixed it; really better now! (sorry if i'm not clear enough, but you got it right? )

And Thanks for setting this challenge thread!

I'm looking for the next challenges (Maybe i could enter too! )

Sorry for my bad English.(As i mentioned before)
DesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Very nice job Ric!!!!
Also, very nice graphics, especially because it includes no files!!!
(-:

Alright, here is my try....I've been writing my AI code - thought it's still half finished, I'll post it here now and update it later.
It's an AI to control bots of simple FPS games.

To be fixed / added: (anyone who could help - please do...)
- Collisions
- "Defend" mode
- Bots' attack method - trying to make it more usefull...

Controls:
0 - Switch 3D view to regular
1 - Switch 3D view to 3rd person look following a bot from team 1 (press again = next bot from team)
2 - Same as 1, but with bots from team 2
Numpad "+" - Zoom in the top 2D view
Numpad "-" - Zoom out the top 2D view
Esc - Exit

Team bases are shown as boxes, and bots are shown as spheres. Each team has its color.
The code is written using arrays - so you could add as many teams as you want, and add as many bots as you like for each team. Just add (or change) it in the "_load" sub...

Recommanded resolution is 1024x768 (it sets automatically).
If anyone have any more ideas - just post here!!!

It has weird bugs, I hope to fix them...If anyone can help, please do!!!

Finally, here is the code:

RiiDii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 11:12
@Ric: Just when I thought I had seen the best pong game ever... great improvements! More challenging - progression feels right (maybe a little on the slow side, but very good). The level 4 add was a nice touch - maybe save it for a little later or add somethin new later? As far as the comp goes - these are just 'sweet' touches.

@Desert Eagle: Nice start. I like where it's going. So far only bot # 2 dies and bot #1 takes damage. Some suggestions to start with: break up the AI routine into a bunch of smaller functions - each one a specific part of the AI (examples: Function aquire_target(). Function AI_look(). Function AI_Aim(). Function AI_Shoot(), etc.). Doing this will really help you pinpoint what needs work. Example: If the bots are not aquiring new targets, then the problem is probably in the aquire_target() function. Also, by breaking it up into smaller parts, each part is easier to code in the first place. You are just trying to accomplish one small thing. Once that's done, you can move on and call that function as needed with confidence.

REALITY II
RiiDii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 16:24 Edited at: 15th Feb 2005 16:26
(for anyone interested)
Okay, here's a little demo that's not quite AI, but it demonstrates the powerful principle behind Object Based AI: it's fast. The demo places 3000 spheres in a "spring". There is very little math - and only basic arithmatic at that (+, - , /, *). No trig. No 3D math. It's all handled by DBPro.

Mouse Controls:
Left Click +
. Mouse move X/Y: Moves the objects left/right/up/down
. Mouse wheel: Increase/Decrease the spring radius

Right Click +
. Mouse move X/Y: Rolls/Pitches the base object
. Mouse wheel: Stretch/Compress the spring

Space Bar: Points the camera at the base object (incase you lose it).

I'm pushing the limits of DBPro here just to test them. I get a decent 28 FPS, which I suspect is mostly due to drawing 3001 objects. I was able to run it at 5000 spheres (+1 base Sphere) without much difference. The demo itself isn't much, but when you look at how it was coded, well... take a look. The coolest part is the little AI object, Object #2. Each frame, that's the object that calculates where each of the 3000 spheres will go. Pretty amazing for one little guy.

REALITY II
NathanF
Years of Service
User Offline
This is teh Ai demo I made a while back :

Basically you are a cone, and you must kill the other cone. Use the various controls show on the top left to play. You throw crates, and the enemy guy cuts you down. Enjoy

"Blame yourself, or God." - Delita
TEH_CODERER
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 21:29
I remeber trying this ages ago. It is brilliant. I just tried it and won first time. I never managed to win before.

[url]andrewneale2004@yahoo.com[/url]
http://www.freewebs.com/elbsoftware/index.htm
RiiDii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 22:49
Way to go NathF! Great AI demonstrating:
1) Patrol
2) Look/See
3) Chase
4) Evade
3) Attack
5) Heal
6) Fight/Flight decision

Did I miss anything?

REALITY II
DesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, here is my *** IMPROVED *** code....(-:
- Code splited into functions.
- Team modes added (attack & defend).
- Collision handling added (collision of bots with team bases is disabled, cause it's buggy....help on that please? it's the function BoxCollision, which is called by the function Advance)
- Bugs fixed:
* All bots can die, bot only bot #2 (was a weird bug..)
* Too fast switching between bots (in FPS mode) - now fixed.
- New bug (-: - no timer when a team wins.
- To Do list:
* Add scores
* Fix bugs mentioned above
- New control key - Press "Tab" to swap team modes & restart game (this also automatically happenns when a team wins).

Nice thing would be to try a game which half of the bots of each team are defending, while the other half is attacking (or something like that)... I didn't try that yet.

@RiiDii: I splitted the code into functions, and you're right, it's much easier this way (-: . I hope to fix the remaining bugs till the deadline - I dont know if i'll have time, but i'll try.

Here is the updated code:

Coding Fodder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 12:46
This is a little AI I cooked up one night a few weeks ago. I am entering with the intention of redoing the AI to make it a bit more human and alot more wicked crazy hard.

It is connect four. Some of you may have seen it. If not try it. Arrow keys to move. Down to drop. Hopefully will have the new AI function done tomorrow.

Something really catchy that makes people stop and think about the meaning of life and say to themselves "My but thats clever"
RiiDii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 13:03
DesetEagle - that is some awesome work there! We are looking at some of the following:

1) Offense Attack/Defense Attack
2) Look/See
3) Set-area Patrol/Guard

I ran it a few times looking for some of the following. Didn't see it, but would REALLY like to:

4) Formations (besides the initial wagon-train)
5) Coordinated Attacks (saw some, but appeared to be random - i.e. the first defender usually got it).
6) Intervention (defenders position between attackers and goal)

I think it would also be cool to see some:

7) Bullets (or at least hit/miss chance)
8) Ranged attacks (don't just run up to point blank range)
9) Tactics based on status (i.e. fall back when half damaged)

DesertEagle - these are just some suggestions for future enhancements (not necessarily the compo). I think your demo so far is excellent. I can't wait to see the finished project.

REALITY II
RiiDii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 13:30
Coding Foder - I have to say this compo has brought out some really great AI work (kudo's Ric for starting it!), and your connect four game is no exception. Mainly we are seeing prediction AI here, which is no small task. I am definately looking forward to the enhancements, although so far I'm w:2,t:2,l:0. I'd hate to see my losses increase . Suggestions:
1) Put the difficulty selection in the game (not just in the code).
2) Have the AI talk smack to the player (i.e."That wasn't such a good move", "Bwaahaha! You're toast!", or "Okay - so you think you're pretty smart with that move") and have the comments reflect what your AI 'thinks' of the move just made.
3) Brighten it up. Ric's pong game isn't much more than a pong game (no offense Ric - I think it's the best!), but look at the rave reviews

BTW, all entrants - this is going to be a tough call. Good work all around.

REALITY II
Coding Fodder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 13:41
Don't worry the losses will come. I hope.

DesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks, RiiDii.

I thought about doing most of the things you mentioned, I just didn't have enough time yet. I'll try finishing it today. Please wait until tomorrow morning - because even if I post the code tonight, I still have to wait for the mods to approve my message, cause i'm still in n00b mode ...

There is 1 thing I couldn't understand - what do you mean by:
Quote: "Ranged attacks (don't just run up to point blank range)"

?

I'd be glad if you could explain yourself, so I could add this also to the game.

BTW, any ideas about the "BoxCollision" function?
DesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
BTW, forgot to tell ya - the initial Y position of the teams is randomized each time. Maybe i'll randomize also the X position, but i'll have to make sure the teams are not too close to each other....
NathanF
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for liking my thingy.

I have just started (an hour ago), on an AI talking bot which responds to stuff you say. Not finished yet, but heres what its at now:

(BTW delete doesnt work yet)

Ric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 19:26
Wow - this challenge really has brought out some good stuff! Good to see RiiDii giving some constructive feedback too.

@CF - that's great coding. I will study the code more closely at some point, but could you give a brief summary of the theory behind predictive AI? How does it determine what is a good move and what isn't, and does it think ahead more than one move? Really good though - I have to admit it beat me twice.

@Nath - I love chat bots! I think you might be able to condense your code somewhat if you could figure out how to put the questions and responses into data sets, e.g. so you could just add related words to the right section of a word bank, which would be scanned and then used to dig up a suitable response from the reply bank. Then the whole collection of word banks and replies would be controlled by a single program routine. Big task, though.

Coding Fodder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 03:25
Rid. The term predictive AI is a new one to me. I just made the computer ask its self a few simple questions.

1. can I win here and now
if not
2. will I lose on the next play if I don't block
if not
3. can I force a win in 2 moves
if not
4. Will I lose in 2 if I don'r block

Other than that placement is random.
it askes those four questions for each of the seven columns and assigns a risk to making that move. The column with the lowest risk wins.

I am attempting to get it to ask some more advanced planning questions, so it plays the way I do. I am having some trouble though.

Chris64
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 03:43
I need more time!!!!

I'll try to have something posted here today, but it won't be as nice looking as some of these others...all my focus is on the AI.
RiiDii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 05:17 Edited at: 17th Feb 2005 05:20
Wow! Lot's of responses here:

@DesertEagle:
What I meant by ranged attacks is for the bots to stand back and shoot from a range (maybe they can - I haven't dug into the code that deep). Instead, the bots seem to run right up to their target and shoot at point blank range (even if they can shoot from a distance). Unless the concept was "hand-to-hand" combat. I just thought since you called the attacks "bullets" that you intended some range.

@Ric & Coding Fodder:
Predictive AI is along the lines of like the way chess games "predict" the next move by running through the possible combos and assigning points to each possible outcome. The AI then usually takes the move that has the most total points. Coding Fodder's AI works along those same lines.

@Nath:
Love the chat bot. I've never had much luck with programming those, but I am very interested! Want to see your final results. Ric's got some good advice there about trying to create some data sets/word banks. It'll make adding on new word/sentance recognition much easier.

@Chris:
Hurry! Time is running out PS. Thought you had a really cool tornado. Don't want to miss your AI.

REALITY II
DesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
OK, here is my final code: (unless the deadline will change)
Changes:
- Bug fixes
- Formations added - "V-Formation", "Circle formation", "Line formation"
- If a bot "sees" an enemy on it's way to his (first bot) base, it'll try to shoot this enemy.
- Shots accuaricy added - bots can now miss their shots, depending on their: distance from target, skill (which increases when they hit) and a randomized factor.

No shots are shown, cause I didn't have time to make that. (deadline is in about 20 minutes according to this server's time :-P )

@RiiDii - Ranged attacks where there from the beginning - range of about 70 pixels - but because of collision & combat with other bots, it ends up with a total mess....All of the bots are colliding each other from blank range....But sometimes not, and you can see those ranged attacks. For example, sometimes you should see a bot turning arround (from a distance) the position he's aiming to - this position is his target bot.

OK, now here is the code:
BillR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 08:46 Edited at: 18th Feb 2005 09:07
Here's my entry - working on multiball AI - still needs work

Hit targets on back wall to advance to next level, computer paddle get faster each level.

mouse moves paddle
Z and X keys change paddle angle!
left SHIFT straightens paddle

hint: You can coax computer over to one wall, then angle the paddle to get past computer paddle, and use walls, it fakes out the computer.

Will repost code if I get the bug fixed soon, didn't know how much time I had left, only 4:45PM San Francisco time..
Coding Fodder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 09:38
Bill R that is tons O' fun.

RiiDii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 10:17
Okay - here it goes. I just want everyone to know that these all are some very excellent demonstrations of AI - unfortunately, can only have one 'winner' for the comp. If it's okay with Ric and other's on this thread, I'd like to see the AI posts continue as the AI gets done, or if someone gets stuck. I've had a blast with all of them!

Reviews:

Ric (pong): 999,999,999.99 style points!! Love the AI/level progression and the added vomit factor! I finally got to play it on my pc at home and found it much more challenging - so scratch that comment about the slightly slow progression . I don't think a better game can be made and still be called "Pong". 1 fix: The AI pong paddle can go beyond the board (up/down). While it probably doesn't make a difference - I felt the AI was cheating just a little

DesertEagle (team bots AI): Wow! What a jump from the first post to the next post. I'd say you have a great start for FPS, or even RTS, AI! I saw no real problems in your final post - everything worked well, and the defenders could (did) win once in a while. But like any capture the flag game, the attackers have an advantage and, accordingly, won most of the time. Lots o' points for running multiple AI's at once.

NathF (arena cone combat): When it comes to mimicking human behavior - this program steals the show! Lot's of decision making on the AI's part - a lot of which I wish we could see more of in MMORPG's!!! When I first played it, I was worried I was going to die at the hands of the evil AI (all the healing areas were gone). Then, I figure out I could heal myself and went after the AI with renewed life, and promptly got my butt handed to me. Again, all looked hopeless, when suddenly, the AI gave in to it's wounds and turned tail to run. The rest was history! Please - please - please, make this into a full arena game with some cool graphics!!

NathF (talking bot AI): Good start. I award you the Programmer Award of Bravery for taking on a talking AI (it's not only me - I haven't seen a lot of it on these boards). Since it's still a wip, I'm going to give this an honorable mention. Definitely want to see updates - I'd like to see some good talking AI theory in practice.

Coding Fodder (connect 4): You've taken on one of the toughest challenges in AI programming (2nd to talking AI imo): Predictive AI. And a job well done. Looking at your code, I'd guess you aren't too far from a killer AI opponent. And then on to Chess? I can say - this is the only AI submission that seemed to work 100% completely as intended. The AI played to the best of it's ability. No bugs that I could find (even slight ones). A very thorough effort!

BillR (multi-ball 3D pong-style with a breakout twist AI): I really like what you've got started, and I am very interested to see how your AI handles multiple balls; will it just pick one and stick with it? will it try to block the closest ball? or will it try to protect the remaining blocks behind it? I suspect you have the beginning of a pretty fun game here. I couldn't test the AI at higher levels; my paddle wouldn't go all the way to the right so I found it very difficult to finish off the bricks. BillR - you receive an Honorable Mention as well!!

Runner up:

Best presentation:

And the winner is....

REALITY II
BillR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 10:31
Coding Fodder - Thanks

I was thinking about making it a little wider, so it's easier to get the middle targets.

I always wanted to aim my shots better than a flat paddle, thought I would give it a try with this.
BillR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 10:34 Edited at: 17th Feb 2005 10:42
RiiDii - Thanks for the quick reviews, I like that.

Don't know why your paddle didn't go all the way to the right...strange.

Did anyone else have that problem?

Thanks again RiiDii, good AI challenge.
RiiDii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 10:56 Edited at: 17th Feb 2005 10:57
BillR: I had tons-o-fun - thanks to everyone. I was hoping to see your updated post before I put out the reviews, but I think most everyone else is about 6-8 hours ahead of us, meaning it's after midnight as I'm writing this. Please post the update anyway. These compo's are going pretty quick and the next challenge will be starting soon. Good luck! Hope to see you enter - whatever the compo is.

PS. Your game concept is pretty cool, blending pong and breakout like that. I was toying around (in my head) with something similar, but I just didn't see it working. You did it! I think the multi-ball is what makes it work. Even at higher levels, when the AI can kick butt and defend the center like no-one's business, you give the player chance because the AI can't be in two places at once.

REALITY II
RiiDii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 11:21 Edited at: 17th Feb 2005 11:24
BillR. I found the problem with the paddle. It's based on the MouseX() location, but for some reason my mouse doesn't go over that far. Suggestion: Instead of px=mousex(), use something like px=px+mousemovex() or px=px+((mousemovex()>0)-(mousemovex()<0))*2. Also, while poking around in there, I see you are set up for vertical movement too. Can't wait to see that!

REALITY II
Coding Fodder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 12:54
I had to adjust billr's code to get it to work all the way to the right. the thing is that my screen resolution was 1280 1024 he assumes some lesser res. So I just added a set display mode 1024,768,16 command

As a suggestion, I would like to see the next challenge be a little more specific. That so the various entries can be a little more head to head. I also think that is forces folks to code with a little more beauty if everyine is trying to do the same thing.

NathanF
Years of Service
User Offline
Yayy, I won a compo!!

Thanks for the great reviews, I thought (like a few months ago) about using the cone ai thing for another game, and I am already doing so. Though its not going to be the same type of game. This of course being my RPG that I made a WIP post of before (Yes, I AM still working on it...).

As for the talking bot, check my WIP post on that. Basically, Im making a mini OS, controlled by this bot, which you talk to. If I make it good enough, I might add some kind of voice recognition stuff or voice playback - that would be so cool! (If it were possible) But its a long ways off, gotta get the thing coded first...This little AI project thingy is just for fun anyways, so Im not as serious with it as with the RPG.

Coding Fodder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 13:11
NathF. I trust you understand your duties to post the next challenge . When can we expect it?

Chris64
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 13:21 Edited at: 17th Feb 2005 13:23
In typical fashion...here's my incomplete entry...too late

Use arrow keys to move. The cone is the enemy. It won't chase you unless it has you within it's 140 degree view angle. Nothing happens if the bot catches you. I had planned on reaching ranges and firing etc. It was all going fine till it came time to deal with the searching portion of the AI. My initial methods were SOOOO complicated. The bot would scan the walls looking for large variances (ie blind spots) but it also would store the results to a low res 2d grid (array) so that it wouldn't look in the same spot. Needless to say it didn't work how I had planned. So then I went with waypoints...which actually turns out to be much more realistic as most guards aren't guarding a building that they don't know how to get around in.

The next phases would be to put more logic on the paths it picks...IE, not so random. I'll probably keep picking away at this one.

In the future, how about a little more time for us working dads (with a broken leg and shoulder)?

NathanF
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 14:09 Edited at: 18th Feb 2005 05:09
Uhh, I actually forgot.
OK, a challenge eh?

Make a sidescroller game. You can put in anything you wish.
You are judged on these things:
-Graphics (4/4)
-Gameplay (6/6)
-Easy Controls (3/3)

Sums up to 13 points.

You have until Sunday night (12.00am) to finish this.
Good luck.

DesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Just 2 questions....
1: What is A sidescroller game? (I'm still a n00b in DB...)
2: How can I add sound if no media files are allowed?
BillR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 20:30
We can have attachments to our posts of up to 1 MB.

What would everyone think about allowing up to 1MB of zipped sound/media. I know it is straying from the original idea a little, but it sure would enhance the gameplay quite a bit.

Programmers could put everything in a folder called 'media', attach it to the post, so when we uncompress it there is a neat folder to go with the source code with all the media inside, although 1MB is not much media! I know I really wanted some sound in the game I submitted.

What do you think?
Chris64
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 22:56
I like the challenges without the media. It's easy to just copy-paste-test peoples programs without having to store media in a valid directory. Plus it really isolates the challenge to just the code.

A side scrolling game would be something like Super Mario Bros I think.
Monsieur Mort
Years of Service
User Offline
I think no media should be allowed; these are coding challenges so ought to be based on skill in coding not graphics/sound. The other option of course would be for the challenge writer to put together a small zip file of media rather like the quicky bags on Ready Steady Cook that entrants are allowed to use if they want. That would be cool

Why do you sink I ave zees outRAGEOUS accente?!
RiiDii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2005 01:05
I agree - adding media would take away from the programming aspect of this challenge thread - and may take people longer to program. I like the idea of quick turn-around programs. That's my vote.

REALITY II
KimoSabi
Years of Service
User Offline
i agree no media

I must say I am quite a »»ç¶´¬¬Géñíú§¬¬´¶««
DesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
@NathF, do you agree to edit your post so no media is needed?
As said here:
Quote: "adding media would take away from the programming aspect of this challenge thread - and may take people longer to program."

What do you think?
DesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2005 02:51 Edited at: 18th Feb 2005 03:43
BTW, is a "side scrolling game" means a game like Super Marion etc.? (like Chris64 said?)
RiiDii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2005 03:00
Woohoo: Post #100!!!
Just thought I'd throw that in.

REALITY II

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 16:20:14
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 16:20:14