Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / LizzBlizz, please contact for possible materials for your game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 05:40
Looks like ya girl from MaxPayne2.

JEEZ!You people just STFU! You waste more space complaining about people wasting space than the people your bashing! Man, I thought I had no life.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
yhea ir dose! but its good and i saw all the high detail crap so its afficial! im getting milkshapes thanks disturbing and keith! they look high quailty!!! it just a conspericie .well i like that ghost one like your disturbing! it looks like ummm whats it look like ...Fatal Frame ! is it for download?

Silent Hill
Talairina
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 07:47
Off Topic:
Its Mona Sax from Max Payne and Max Payne 2. Very nice model.
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 19:03
It was very much influenced by the fatalframe ghost, but unfortunately that one is a keeper for my own commercial project.

JEEZ!You people just STFU! You waste more space complaining about people wasting space than the people your bashing! Man, I thought I had no life.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
oh...ok how long did it take you to make it?

Silent Hill
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2006 03:59
skin and model 6hrs

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2006 04:15 Edited at: 11th Mar 2006 04:18
thats amazing here is a picture of my lucidnightmare femail adult ragdoll/zombie not exacly how its gonna be just to give you a taste i made it with the 3d canvas...by the way...are you makeing a horror game? if you are i can help you with the story or detail crap mostly every one loves the lucid nightmare story well i been ploting in since april 2005 it was sopost to be a terribel bus accident that killed many inicent kids and only three survive but the new story is better

Silent Hill

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok anyway im about to buy milkshapes yaaye! but i need all the stuff for it to work in FPSC like all the stuff to import crap and script

Silent Hill
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2006 05:39
All that is included in the latest download

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ok its good to hear from you again

Silent Hill
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
hey didturbing are you doing a prodject? if you are can you tell me

Silent Hill
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2006 01:47 Edited at: 18th Mar 2006 09:33
Well i have many projects going on at once. Some are games I am createing the media for (models, textures, maps, storylines), but the major projects I'm working on right now are createing media for 2 apps my people are working on, and directing the creation of my own (free)game creation software. I don't wanna break any forum rules and have buncha A-holes feel the incessant need to say something, so if you wish to know more go to my site, check out the section on forums and click on GCSWorld, its a forum that you can discuss any engine, any creation system, get help or suggestions, in a FREINDLY and mature minded enviroment. There's no such thing as a noob on this forum, and almost everyone is of an age to pay respect to oneanother without haveing some sort of superiority complex (younger members are not excluded, just required to act in a mature fashion). Most of the members have known each other for a long time. Some even come here. So, check it out and join up for game creation discussion without the assanine geek heirarchy to deal with. Plus updates on the free engine project. I'm sure you will have a warm reception.

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ook...so can you post some images! i like the grudge model you should make it were he hovers and twist his head all crazy

Silent Hill
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2006 01:03
As I said, I won't post material from other engines on this forum, you will have to go to GCSWorld to see any other projects I am doing as it would bring all sorts of trouble since nothing I am doing is FPSC related till the upgrade. All my projects involve other engines and the creation of a free engine. You'll just have to go to GCSWorld to find out.

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2006 01:13 Edited at: 19th Mar 2006 01:15
ok so hows your site going? so whatever happend to that texture and stuff you were saying we been of topic like forever!

Silent Hill
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh i forgot! is there tourtals for milkshapes?

Silent Hill
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2006 01:35 Edited at: 19th Mar 2006 01:42
yup lots of tuts for milkshape. I'm in the process of writing one as we speak for my engine developer's forum, (he's a teacher who has a game creation club after school and they needed help), It will be available to all when it's finished. I think there is a post on this forum about tuts for MS3d and it has a few links to them; check in the models and media section.

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
oh wow thats neat! so milkshapes is super easy hmmm great! the problem is i think for makeing characters are facials. in FPSC dose akio have actual eyes or they just painted but high quality?

well ill get it to night when i get off work. i found all good modeling programs,story and ill i need now is media/music were can i find comercial/non-comercia music?

Silent Hill
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ok im downloading it!!!!!!!!!! oh my god!oh my god!oh my god! ok!

Silent Hill
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2006 06:13 Edited at: 19th Mar 2006 06:16
downloading what?Seems to have gotten you excited?

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ok its finished! now i have no idea what to do i need help disturbing can you show me somw torutails? now i see...im not going to make good high quality models just low poly well thats the best i can do i guess

Silent Hill
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2006 17:51
says who? High quality is totally possible. Modeling is a skill, you can't just jump right into it. Keep in mind it's not the program, it's all dependant on your skills and how they develope. Start small and work your way up. Get familiar with your program first, then accually start something. Here are some tutorials.
http://www.tutorialguide.net/3d_software/milkshape/
Here are a whole mess of them. http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/ms3d/tutorials.html
When my tutorial is complete I'll let you know.

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ok great disturbing! Thanks and i know i have to work hard at them but i just can wait tell i get ny models finished! they are gonna look so morbid!!! but yhea thanks!

Silent Hill
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey Disturbing i finaly made a model its seems very easy for simpel one! ok this one im thinking of keeping if people like and think that its scary its a messed up akio looking moddel i might put this in Lucid nightmare cause i like it this one will be the Final boss Demond Limbs/Claudia it looks like the abstract daddy from silent hill 2. well here it is

Silent Hill

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2006 05:21
Very cool, one of the best things for you to do is look at others models and see what they did. Heck even altering them as you did is good practice til you get ready to crank out your own. Great first step!

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks! check out the Lucidnightmare opinions! in product chat thingy! since i never knew how easy milkshapes was ill release my own horror pack

Silent Hill
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2006 05:58
There ya go, that's the community spirit!

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ILL SELL THEM 4 A DOLLAR! ill call it the sweet dream pack and its all morbid $hit! haha!

Silent Hill

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 11:28:34
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 11:28:34