Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] New lead production game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2006 04:04
Hello and thank you for viewing this forum posting of the new lead game production of P.S. Studios Entertainment (P.S.S.E.)

First I will explain who and what P.S.S.E. is about. We conform of a group of creative people, about 7 to 8 of us who enjoy making games to fill persons needs for entertainment, drawing comics and posting them online to make hopeful laughs and giggles and have movie clips and animations for people to watch and vegetate of wholeness! We have been a group for three successful years, and we still are. We were just starting things up in 2003 when there were from 1-30 views a day. Then in 2004 we started to boot things up with comics ( we've had more then one. we've had over 12 comic series. If you visit our public site you will only find one comic series. The reason for that is because those other comics have been made to more then 6 seasons and stopped for the making time. sadly.). 2005 we started with deciding to learn of more the art of game making. We made some 2d games and poor pixel games for the start, we then got the hang of it and now are starting this new game and a new upcoming funny video series called Halo Funnies©. This year planned on making a (so called) hit game, and see how are skill of getting games and taking notes of what to do, and what not to do. We plan of making just a campaign game, then taking that campaign game and convert it into an online multiplayer game.

Now you probably want to hear about the game(which this type of forum is aboutJ)!

Well the story line is kind of spilt into two ways. What I was thinking was I would out them both into two different parts(you would play one part, an then play that same storyline as a different person in part two). Cause if it was just one then that would be a very long game! Now let me explain the story for two different characters parts. By the way this game happens to be called ‘..::Bullet::..’.

Character 1 description- Bullet - Part one:
You have been thrown in a mental hospital for torturous actions you have made. Your father was a mob leader, you never had a possible relationship with your father. Your mother died the day of your birth when there was a hit man that was supposed to kill your father, but from a sweat team coming in on time they shot him in the arm were he held the gun 3 times and in his left leg twice. Before the hit man had made contact to the ground with his face he shot one golden bullet that was to be right through your fathers temple, instead it had gone to your mothers neck. Your mother that day died instantaneously.
When you grew up to age eleven your father left to Cuba to get some business done. After May 27, 1989 he had never come back. You lived on your own from then on. Till you reached the age twenty three everything went fine. But then one night on July 29th, 2000 a group of middle aged people broke into your home and stole all your merchandise, personal possessions, money, and jewelry. They torched the house and left in a red van. You woke before the blazes had gotten to your bedroom. You got out, took your .45 colt from your wooden sham drawer, jumped out the window and landed. You had a strike have quick pain hit your legs, but you forgot about it. You look around and start to see red, blue and white flashing lights in the dark, foggy distance. The sirens get louder, you decide to sprit out of there to a local parking lot that may have a car. You find one, smash the window, hotwire it, jump to the wheel and push the pedal hearing screeching sounds. Driving out of there quick as a bullet.
Since that incident had happened it really screwed up your life. You went around picking up people, and killing them. kidnapping kids and hanging them. Take house wives and burning them after raping them. You don’t take “NO” for an answer, you’ll kill anybody to get anything. You’ll do anything for anybody. The one thing you know what to do…is trust no body! Police, and F.B.I. are on to you tracking you down as a top 10 Nation wanted. People call you from you Len. What you do for a living is personal. Who are you…your Jack lenson. Known as Len for short.. “KILL - TAKE - GO”

Character 2 description- Bullet - Part two…Coming soon

Thankyou very much for reading!

<<<www.psstudios.net>>>

If a tree in the woods falls...does it make a sound?
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
What the HELL Is this?! Are you even making this with FPSC? And if so, we don't like stories-we need screenshots.

Tom

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2006 05:08
yes what the hell is this

thanks im super confused now.

Nunticaelitusphobia---im scuurrred of the internet
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Yhea what the hell is this? justkidding

but realy what the hell. your site dosent even work and comics stink like poopooo!!!bad for the mind

Silent Hill
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2006 07:26
The comics didn't make me laugh but the "Bullet" game page did... "make donations now"...ha hah

The screenshots from the game look like they've just copied pictures from fpscreator.com
Maeko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2006 07:38
Sweat team? Lol.
op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2006 09:01 Edited at: 10th Apr 2006 09:06
Is English your native language, or are you just picking it up?

And why do you snap all of the sudden and start killing children?

This makes very little sense.

Edit: Checked out the web site. How old are you guys?

Avaric Entertainment
Team Leader/Lead Developer
Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2006 09:51
Besides breaking a number of forum rules, I do find this storyline kind of sick.

Bored of indoor? Add outdoor to your FPSC games!
http://megagaming.taken.to
Need music for your games? Check the above link also!
Cash Curtis II
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2006 10:20
Why did the guy even run from the cops when his house got torched? It was HIS house and stuff. I'd have been glad to see the cops and give them a description.

The story made no sense.

Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2006 13:49
Your comics suck
, and the "bullet the game screenshots" are Screenies of random characters from FPSC, Probably from the FPsC website...
what are you thinking?!

Killer Snails are Good-------------------
Cash Curtis II
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2006 13:52
Quote: "Your comics suck
, and the "bullet the game screenshots" are Screenies of random characters from FPSC, Probably from the FPsC website...
what are you thinking?!"

That's all a bit low and harsh. You could tell him exactly what you think without making it personal.

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2006 14:04
Ive seen dog crap funnier than those commics. Those "Bullet" game shots are just the characters.

This is the biggest load of noob poo Ive seen todate. You have to be about 10 years old. You also do not own a company, dont even tell me you do, ill just slap you.

Papa Lazarou: Your my wife now!

Model Pack: Tools: http://www.league-of-lunatics.co.uk/3d/tools.htm
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2006 14:46 Edited at: 11th Apr 2006 14:10
Those aren't in game shots. They're taken from the FPSC Website. And those comments made no sense, so sorry mate, I'm not seeing anything special. Also, at the end of the first comic, I found that picture a little disturbing.

/.,.\-Meh? Everyone loves fat penguins!
((_ _)) Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
PS Studios Entertainment Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2006 22:31
alright woo!...all I get is negative comments. I thought this was a community to support and help in anyway like what Cash Curtis II said. Why did he run away. Thanks much guys I owe you all 5 points yah thanks!

~ P.A.S.S.

Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2006 22:36
uhm Tom0001 this is not a media showcase forum. THis is general forum of fps...and yes I plan on making it out of fps creator. If I get media pictures, then I'll tell you right away since your sooo eager to see it!

And I know the picutres are from the site. I just have thoses to have people who have never heard of fps creator to see what some of the characters may look like. And the sotry may be a bit messy!

And uhm thanks for your little comic advices guys. Any suggestions except for Stop making it or anything related to that? like something ENCOURAGEING(if you guys can even do that!?)

Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2006 22:37
not like your site is sooo much better lizblizz!

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2006 03:14 Edited at: 11th Apr 2006 03:17
Does Macromedia know you're selling one of their programs? I am also confused as to how the product can be new if you're just offering a download... sounds dodgy to me... but I emailed Macromedia just to be sure....
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2006 04:20
I'm not for story posts, but I am even more NOT for this abusive posting.

Seriously, you aren't just insulting HIM, you are insulting the community. Get a Life.

PASS, your story is actually a little odd, however the guy you just described is more of a cold blooded phycopath... please make him atleast half way decent. You can be 'cool' without killing children and raping women.

The difference between a 'common' forum and a gamemakers forum is that some of us... (glares up above) actually are making our own games, what makes yours different? Stories are good, but you need a good combination of mapmaking skills, scripting, leak finding. You need an eye for detail. It can even help if you know how to model a/o texture. It comes down to the work and effort put into it, and we have seen many one timers who say they want to make a game, but don't put the effort forward to fix areas that need fixing. To become flexable with the program.

We all have our inner noob.
Join the NJL: We have MORE fun!
When in doubt, blame a mod!
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2006 05:05
oh hey thanks thraxas! I didn't even know that was there! whoe!...must of been my store opperator and webmaster who did that. Thanks for keeping your eye out!

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
I know it's not the Showcase. I said we don't like stories. We like screenshots. Read before you post you silly dog! NOTE: silly dog is the most suppressed I can do without releasing full blast everything onto this guy...

Tom

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
i hereby name this thread noobanania king of the noobist threads
Samoz83
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2006 13:00
and pass you can use the edit button on posts

SaM
www.alphastudios.org/index/
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2006 15:41
Guys, please keep the nasty comments to a minimum. You can give constructive criticism without needing to insult someone. This thread is taking a turn for the worse, so I'm going to lock it now.

PASS, feel free to repost this when you have a little more content to show.

"Computers are useless, they can only give you answers."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 13:36:02
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 13:36:02