Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] This community brings Anger

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2006 15:54
Quote: "sorry to kill your children, but no one sticks with you. your models are ok, but i can find better freebies out there.
"

i stick by higgins 100%

i feel like a GOD!!!! everyone KNOWS ME!!!!
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2006 16:41
First of all, thank you all for the great posts you have given me; I’ve had a lot of laughs from them. My thread has proven a lot of things, like the community has some emotional broken down kids. I liked the way members jumped at the chance to get some thing off their chest; it shows I am not the only one who can be angry.

Now about the models I create. Most of you believe I only model for the money, this isn’t true, I model because I love to. I started modelling five years ago with 3D Space Publisher. It was a piece of software to create web graphics, but I used it to make 3d models. Some of you think my work is not worth the money or not even worth a freebie, this doesn’t bother me much, because the people who tell me this can’t model them selves or have basic modelling skills. The pack I released with melee weapons was done because many people where asking for a melee attack. It doesn’t bother me so much if you say the pack isn’t top quality, it’s the purpose of the pack that counts.

What I would like is a little more respect. I know I have told people to get lost and their work isn’t that good, but that’s me. I just want to tell the truth, so that people can see that their work isn’t so good. I also know the work you have seen of mine isn’t the greatest, but that’s probably because I lost heart in the work at some point, or just because I didn’t want to take a lot of time on making the pack. But people really do need to comment more, even if its bad, like I mostly do. I would like a bad comment more than no comment at all. Plus it’s some thing to read, just like this thread.

Some of you believe I was giving up all hope, I don’t know why you think this. Why would I stop modelling because I posted an angry wake up post (as in when I woke up I wasn’t happy). I will not give up modelling or game design, they are some of my best hobbies.

So again I thank you all for your feed back, and I am sure I ill have more to come.

Papa Lazarou: Your my wife now!

Model Pack: Tools: http://www.league-of-lunatics.co.uk/3d/tools.htm
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 25th Apr 2006 17:28
Quote: "First of all, thank you all for the great posts you have given me; I’ve had a lot of laughs from them. My thread has proven a lot of things, like the community has some emotional broken down kids. I liked the way members jumped at the chance to get some thing off their chest; it shows I am not the only one who can be angry.
"

Glad to see you haven't lost that smart a$$, better than everybody else attitude. Welcome back!

Crazy Grandpa
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2006 18:12
Higgins,
I have no personal problem with you but I have to point one thing out.To get respect you have to give respect to others.
And as has been previously stated before you are not the only one who gets hundreds of views and few posts to your threads.
I know this goes against everything you believe in but maybe you should try being nice every once in a while.Not too often because you might have an allergic reaction.Just every once in a while.
I am joking.Try laughing and smiling occassionally...I promise nothing bad will happen.
I'm glad to see it only took you two days to come back.Did you miss us?

FLA
We are all noobs at something!
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2006 18:14
He never left, he just posted this to express his feelings.

BIG computer geek
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2006 19:45 Edited at: 25th Apr 2006 19:48
Quote: "First of all, thank you all for the great posts you have given me; I’ve had a lot of laughs from them. My thread has proven a lot of things, like the community has some emotional broken down kids."

@higgins
slime rat

Quote: "i stick by higgins 100%"

@
if you stick by him,heres one thing

you wish to leave

i want someone to force you to

*cough*BAN*cough*

The 'Ghastly Panic' Is in production as 'Version 2'

blanky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2006 22:08 Edited at: 25th Apr 2006 22:20
Holy carp. Friend from MSN linked me to this (yeah, we're the 'DB' guys ).

You cannot expect someone to thank you for a model, unless they like it. Now I haven't seen much of your work, but to get bigheaded about a simple lack of people slavering over you is NOT the right way to go about it; be nice to others, and they'll be nice to you (eventually).

This thread is a waste of space (which I have just contributed to... argharghargh. Go hypocracy!). If you don't like the forums, no-one's keeping you here. If you do like 'em, be nice.

Peace. People need modellers for FPSC; it's the only (real) way to get a new face to your game.

... installing gentoo ...
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2006 22:47
From now on I am taking the relaxed approach. I shouldn’t be worrying about people I don’t really know; it’s not doing me any good. I will just ignore threads that are pointless, like this one. So if you want to post, you can, I wont be posting back to defend my self from 10 year olds.

If you want help, I will help, this is what you want from people isn’t it? I will be around the forum with my work, along with other things, I never really left like some people have said.

Papa Lazarou: Your my wife now!

Model Pack: Tools: http://www.league-of-lunatics.co.uk/3d/tools.htm
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2006 23:30
This is great, first Tom0001 and now Higgins! This forum seems to be taking a turn for the good, doesnt it?

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2006 23:37
Tom isn't nice is he?I thought that was against the laws of nature...lol.
Just kidding,Tom.

FLA
We are all noobs at something!
BadenSoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2006 16:06
Hi Everybody! I am here to say that all is well in my pants!

Please do not make team requests. And remeber that selling first vs. getting your product established NO MATTER the cost is key!

Now. Having said that, i need to go fondle some sweaters.

Sometimes it is better to have put yourself out there to get beat down, than to pee your pants wondering why you never got in fights as a child when "the time" comes.
DaReDeViL
Years of Service
User Offline
ok thats kinda disgusting lol
ang higgens, are they only ten year olds because theyre making fun of you?
i admit most of them are, but who cares, its funny seeing them try to piss you off
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 03:27
.....uh, what was that about?

code master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 05:34
@BadenSoft

LOL. that i uh... wierd. Unbelivable... random.... ouch.

"I don't bite her, i just slobber on her" "I remember things as well as a retarded goldfish, who just swam through the chicago river"

Walking Dead Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 08:01 Edited at: 27th Apr 2006 08:44
Is anyone wearing those sweaters?
RJ is out Leave a message
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 08:48
Well thats nice to know Walking Dead. But remember, Our Fore Fathers of gamemaking years ago for the PC had little when it came to sharing custom media and such. Money,Knowhow,Power,Respect,Backstabing,Snootyness and secrets kept under lock and key so that other game companies couldn't steal there ideas or code? Humm? Let us re-read "The Masters of DOOM" and then walk with the dead.Good night.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:28:55
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:28:55