Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] first five that buys Menu Extreme will have it for the half price!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 02:58
K Jah:
"Maybe Microsoft will sue Mr Love because M.E stands for Millenium Edition."

How stupid can a person be! I havent used M.E in the product idiot! The name of the product is Menu Extreme! With Your way of thinking You shourld be sued, couse You use M.E in Your text! Nerd.... By the way where is Your question? (This thread is ONLY for questions about Menu Extreme!)

code master:
"So I'm not a normal serious american?"

Well, You said it! I didnt.... By the way where is Your question? (This thread is ONLY for questions about Menu Extreme!)

The one noob to rule them all:

"I feel sorry for people who enjoy making useless threads and getting people mad with racist comments"

For Christ sake, come back to the reality! I am fighting Rasism! By the way where is Your question? (This thread is ONLY for questions about Menu Extreme!)

PEACE!

Menu Extreme! The answer to Your save & load problem...
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 03:11
I want to ask the moderators to remove all posts that that dont have anything to do with Menu Extreme. Some persons here are doing everything to get My thread locked. Please remove "flamewar-posts" , I am quite stunned that theese posts are OK to Moderators. Isnt there job to stop "flamewars"???
PLEASE.

Menu Extreme! The answer to Your save & load problem...
code master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 03:25
Quote: "How stupid can a person be! I havent used M.E in the product idiot! The name of the product is Menu Extreme! With Your way of thinking You shourld be sued, couse You use M.E in Your text! Nerd.... By the way where is Your question? (This thread is ONLY for questions about Menu Extreme!)"

Well technicaly speaking:

Microsoft owns a registered tradmark for windows millinuem edition, or M.E.
They have the right to sue a party who uses their mark to promote said party's product.

Not trying to bash you, just stating the truth.

Hey man, I don't wanna start a flame war, I hope that you do have menu extreme, and that it'll be a good product. I'ts just kinda wierd when you refuse to show us screen shots. If I can only ask Questions,

1.) How much will it cost?
2.) When are you finaly going to show us screenshots?
3.) If you have a demo, why don't you upload it?

"I don't bite her, i just slobber on her" "I remember things as well as a retarded goldfish, who just swam through the chicago river"

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 04:21
Mr. Love,
Why don't you ask the mods to remove this whole thread and when you are ready to release your screenshots,demo or whatever then you can start a new thread?
I don't think it fair to the other forum members that their posts be removed just because you want them to be.You didn't state in your first post that this was only for questions about Menu Extreme.Changing the rules in the middle of the thread isn't right.
And quite a few of the posts that would be removed would be those of you insulting people.
I'm going to believe you that you are developing your app.
Please don't insult my country any more.

FLA
We are all noobs at something!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 17:27:45
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 17:27:45