Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Explanation of settings setup.ini

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I want to change manually the settings of setup.ini. However I can't find any documentation about these settings.
Has anyone information about this ?

Regards,

Michael
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2006 11:12
If you click on "file" and click on "build game" you will get a better idea of the settings.I think I will whip up something about this in a few.

FLa
Where you can find my demo:http://www.savefile.com/files/6970524
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2006 12:18
mrniceguy,

You can look through the dialogue box - most things are self explanatory in there.

Dont save any cahnges unless absolutely necessary and needed for your game. The box can be a bit unstable so for safety purposes if you can change them manually in the game.exe folder that would be best. A few of the settings can cause your game to go haywire especially if you are messing with the MP settings - they can be a nightmare in editor.

Malke sue you have a backups of of your folders before changing settings.

Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2006 03:42
The only settings that mess with MP are the menu scripts and the level one (forgot what thats called). The level loading, textures, lightmapping ect shouldn't mess up MP.

Get Decal Maker Now!
Click Here!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 17:33:50
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 17:33:50