Yes it is.
Anyway, it's a little later than I wanted, but here's the latest update. Only bug-fixes and help improvements I'm afraid - the plug-in I wanted to include in this release got a little out of control code-wise, so I've given up on it for now.
Here is the modification list:
- Change formatting on the command help.
- Added plug-in description and categories to the index pages.
- Added 4 cast operators 'double integer <-> double float' and 'dword <-> float'.
- Corrected help for all of the PEEK functions.
- Added FIND FREE VECTOR functions
- Correction to all of the Wrap & Clamp functions - incorrect sorting of incoming arguments.
- Correction to Wrap & Clamp resource strings ... they were a mess!
- Added string & number conversion function for bases 2 to 36.
- Added FIND CHAR functions.
- Added GET SPLIT DELIMITER$ function to retrieve the delimiters of each split word.
- Replaced all occurrences of strchr with a bit-array for fast char lookup.
- Reorganisation of the split string functionality to aid future modifications.
- Amended all FAST routines to avoid unnecessary character accesses, so they are even faster.
- Added 64 bit shift/rotate operations.
- Added 32 bit rotate operations (32 bit shift is already available as << and >> operators).
- Added functions to find the first/last of the set/clear bits in a bitset.
The help pages look a lot nicer, the string functions got a little faster (not that they weren't the fastest available for DBPro already
), added some number conversion functions for different bases, and added a few more 64-bit operations.
So, it's time to update!