Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Help with Custom Stuff.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
First off, I'd like to say FPSC is superb work, and that these Forums seem really helpful, which is a breath of fresh air!

Second, I did try and search for this before I posted with "custom skins" "skinning" and "custom enemies" so please dont get annoyed if this has been asked before!

Basically, I am new to this, and would like to make some custom skins for entities in the game but have NO idea where to start. I've been told the program GIMP is good to use for editing, but dont know how to even start.

Rather than ask people lots of questions (which are no doubt annoying for the pros among you), can someone point me in the direction of a decent thread or guide for doing custom/modded skins/textures pls?

- Thnx in advance...
phil17
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey welcome
For alot of good information check out this link
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=82328&b=24
Alot of tutorials on there and Essals ReTexturing a model tutorial tut is there also.
Good luck with your games.

Lunarwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Cheers phil17!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 06:30:58
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 06:30:58