Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / ACCODE critic

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2006 03:49 Edited at: 14th Oct 2006 04:04
Yeah well, I caught a glimps of what uman said, and it looked like he had his wires crossed with his Mod chat. You know, that separate forum for them. Maybe he just deleted my post by accident when he was trying to delete his, but it looked like he was advising someone else of his progress.

Edit
Whatever, but a post doesn't delete itself is all I know.

ja ja ja ja - son son son son

Share-It looks great for higher priced products that can afford a minimum $2.50+ base fee per transaction.
However in my case ($5.00 products) the base fee means that I would pay 50%+ for the Merchant account.
Share-It's base fee is too high for cheap products.
If it were lower, then I might use their service.

Don't forget to visit Conjured Entertainment
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2006 20:19 Edited at: 15th Oct 2006 20:31
Quote: "And here I was thinking Monster and Merranvo were the same person."

Will someone tell me which thread started this [Mod-Edit] rumor? More importantly, if the person I think is behind it is. And even MORE importantly, what his IP address is? And if you can spare it... his actual address.

And why is it, no matter how many times I say it, do people keep beliveing monster stole my script. He didn't, I just made what he made after he 'announced' the release. (Originally I had the idea of independent lift, then thought 'lift') and improved drastically on it. Strange. The thread dates even differ. Sigh.

And monster, (actually, I don't remember the thread anymore...) well, he never 'said' the dog was his (maybe) but the way he released it with no name (except in the read me) portrayed that he was releasing it as his model. He didn't steal psiops, he took a backdoor to get credit. (promptly correct me if I am wrong. Hate Monster, we must)
Quote: "all his prices increased by a huge amount after the whoel war over merannvos script and the dog"

No, we INSULTED him on the forums. (That might have been yet ANOTHER thread I said the script was his). But I remember insulting him more distinctly then simply saying he 'stole' the modles. Then, in the same thread, we noted he changed his prices to 34.99 (or something like that).

Who is the guy that reminds me of sunflash?

Quote: " think $3500 for any computer program is rediculous"

To a large scale corporation, that is pocket change.

Quote: "Whatever, but a post doesn't delete itself is all I know."

Curroption in the mysql database as a result of a nuclear missile hitting the server.

Wisemen are hard to find, they are tarnished by sayings and quotes that are not of their true nature.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 15:47:18
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 15:47:18