The Game Creators
The Game Creators Home Click to Login
  Hot: September NewsletterAGK V2 Alpha 5AGK V108.xx
The Game Creators
FPSC Showcase / [x9][BOTB] Euthanasia - {Full Release}

Previous 40 Go to the first page of this board Return to the Forum Menu Post Message
137 Messages - Page   of 4   
Bookmark and Share Search the Forum

KeithC

Posted: 7th Mar 2012 16:48           | link | toggle

@Awesome: You need to post a thread of your own about this, and not spam someone's showcase thread. Customer support is achieved through communication via the proper channels; NOT in another user's thread (right below this box is the link, in fact): Customer Support

-Keith

Report this message as abusive
scythe_reaver

User

Posted: 7th Mar 2012 17:48           | link | toggle

@Wolf

i have an issue on level one. i get the keys from the room, pick up the cleaver, rifle, and .45, and kill all 3 enemies that pop up. The first time i played through i was able to open a door in area when you first leave your room, but now i can't. i can't open any doors, and there's no where for me to go? what do i do, or what did i do wrong?

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/processed/phprZ6E7O_c2AM.jpg
"I AM YOUR GOD OF DEATH"
Wolf

Valued Member

Posted: 11th Mar 2012 01:34           | link | toggle

You might just want to restart the level whenever that happens. It should work on the second try. (And no, I have no idea why )

-Wolf

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, art is knowing which ones to keep.
scythe_reaver

User

Posted: 11th Mar 2012 17:11           | link | toggle

@Wolf

I figured it out, when you melee all the zombies in the beginning, the door will not open. But if you shoot them with either the pistol and rifle, the door will allow you to open it. Do you think maybe this could be something with the scripting? Great game so far, but now i can't get it to load the 4th level. i kill the big tank boss looking guy, go through that door and it takes forever to load the next level, but it never finishes loading it.

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/processed/phprZ6E7O_c2AM.jpg
"I AM YOUR GOD OF DEATH"
Wolf

Valued Member

Posted: 11th Mar 2012 18:17           | link | toggle

If you installed the update, you can load it from the "load game" menue.

-Wolf

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, art is knowing which ones to keep.
Zombie Executor

User

Posted: 21st Jun 2012 20:11           | link | toggle

Dear Wolf:

I too am having trouble starting up the game due to the the "parameter is incorrect" issue. I'm aware of Doomster's way of "fixing" the issue though I'm afraid it only created another error window. Will installing the patch fix this problem? If so is there a way so I could play level 4&9? What would you recommend I do???
Zombie Executor

User

Posted: 21st Jun 2012 21:27           | link | toggle

Man I know I have to be doing something wrong here. I'd appreciate a detailed walk-through on what to do if that's not asking to much b/c right now I'm frustrated
Wolf

Valued Member

Posted: 24th Jun 2012 20:38           | link | toggle

With or without patch, you cant play these levels as the game would most likely crash.

So try the patch, it might work but I really dont know as I have no idea what that error is or where it is coming from.

Google Ad

dessicated

User

Posted: 22nd Aug 2012 08:34           | link | toggle

I installed Euthanasia, it came up with the "parameter is incorrect" message when I clicked "start game". I've installed the patch AND renamed the .exe file. Now when I open the game there's just a black screen. I'm using Windows 7 unfortunately. But yeah I'd just really like to get this game to work! Any ideas?

I basically need help with everything cos I have a shit computer
Wolf

Valued Member

Posted: 22nd Aug 2012 19:04           | link | toggle

Quote: " Any ideas?"

No. I received so many E-mails from people with this or a similar problem that I had to start a new E-Mail account. Unfortunately I do not know of any solution to your problem.

-Wolf

"This thread has been locked for the following reason: Too much EPIC" - Thraxas
Irony0fFate

User

Posted: 10th Sep 2012 09:26           | link | toggle

I registered at this forum just to tell you about this problem:
It says: "error 13" with Dark Basic and when I exit the game it says "runtime error 302-sprite does not exist at line 6029".I already fixed the main.exe and installed the patch.Also I wanted to ask how you could change the resolution in this game because for me it says 1024x768 and I have a HD screen so it looks pixelated.I'm still looking forward to play your game
Wolf

Valued Member

Posted: 12th Sep 2012 05:57           | link | toggle

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I can't help you with this error message. Sorry

"This thread has been locked for the following reason: Too much EPIC" - Thraxas
travass

User

Posted: 27th Sep 2012 19:50           | link | toggle

So I just installed this game,downloaded the 64-bit file. But when I try to load the game from the launcher it says; "The program or feature '\??\C:\Program\Eutanasia\Main.exe' cannot start or run due to incompatibility with 64 - bit versions of Windows." In which this confuses me, cause I downloaded the 64 - bit file and set it as the new 'main' file. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated, I've uninstalled and reinstalled once already.
Download: capture.png Size: 37915 bytes  View Image: capture.png Size: 37915 bytesReport this message as abusive
Wolf

Valued Member

Posted: 28th Sep 2012 00:51           | link | toggle

Again: I really don't know any solution for these error messages. Sorry

Perfect Darkness

User

Posted: 21st Jan 2013 04:30           | link | toggle

I love your game, but I keep on encountering a problem every time I open a certain door at a certain part on level 2. The game always crashes at that same spot. I don't want to apply the patch before I play the whole game, but is that my only choice? Please tell me there is an alternative process so that I don't have to miss out on levels 4 and 9.

-My friends call me Pyro-
Perfect Darkness

User

Posted: 24th Jan 2013 00:29           | link | toggle

NO!! I want MORE of a depressing atmosphere in the game, SAME level of fantasy, and WAY MORE blood and guts! It was good, but if you remake it, don't make it for the people with weak stomachs. Also, can you make an even bigger variety of weapons and disfigured, freaky, gross looking monsters. The lighting made me want a flashlight, but can you also make something like the witch in L4D. And also, can you add an intro video, and even though you seem reluctant to do so, have an ammo count. I like to know when I can waste my ammo. And please make more levels, and have hordes of enemies at random times. If you could do most of that (and also get it mass produced and on consoles, because my room is always cold and dark, so my Xbox is the perfect thing for me to have that game on) for a huge fan than that would be really cool. A little hint: If you get a console version, your fans will increase by at least 3 times what it is now (probably increase up to 7 times what it is now). I think it has the potential to be a worldwide console and PC sensation. Just try to get rid of all the irrelevant bugs and glitches.

-My friends call me Pyro-
kingofmk98

User

Posted: 24th Jan 2013 21:29           | link | toggle

Quote: " (and also get it mass produced and on consoles, because my room is always cold and dark, so my Xbox is the perfect thing for me to have that game on) "
No FPSC game will ever be on a console even if its the greatest game ever

http://fpscfree.webs.com/
Donations to the site are welcome. Your donations will be used to upgrade the site. Donations are only 2 dollars.

Previous 40 Go to the first page of this board Return to the Forum Menu Post Message
137 Messages - Page   of 4   
Search the Forum

Sorry, but it has been so long since anyone replied to this Thread that it has been automatically locked.
You may read it but not reply.

Forum Search

Enter a word or phrase to search our Forum for:

Thread Subject Search
Search Phrase:
Search Scope: Entire forum
Just this board

Google Forum Search
Search Phrase:

Apollo v2.02

Dark Game Studio
Privacy Policy AUP Top of Page