Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Simple Game Toolkit - Prototype 4 released

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2007 20:33
Really? Do you know where I can find it? I searched, but got nothing.

Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: osu!
Posted: 16th Sep 2007 00:32
I think it's the free dbp plugin. Look in the program announcement for the usefull plugins thread by DBKing.

DBP, $80. DBP's plugins, $320. Watching DBP Crash, Priceless.
NG Website Aex.Uni forums
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2007 06:27
Okay, I'll check it out. Thanks, man.

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2007 21:56
Gone for the weekend...

Roxas:
No matter what computer you are using, DBC/DBP projects (and most games I guess) will take up all your CPU power. It doesn't mean that the computer will not run the game smoothly, just use unnecessary power to do more then required. For example: There's no need to run a game in 200 FPS, 60 is more then most require.

Inspire:
I'm using the built in SYNC SLEEP command.

[center]
CREATE games with ease! NO programming required!
WIP
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2007 12:49 Edited at: 21st Sep 2007 12:50
Time for an update. I have tried to use AdvancedSPRITES but it doesn't work on my laptop. So far Mod doesn't seem to have any clue why. So I've decided to start on the blocks. I'm also working on my website and a website for a friends company so I'm no where near working full time on SGT.

Here's a shot of 2 new blocks I've made. I'm currently using the old wall system to draw these. When drawing floors with blocks the edge will be below ground level. If you look closely at the walls to the left you will notice a small bug, this is because of a limit in the wall system that will be fixed in the block system. Another limit will also be taken care of that you can't see here, involving the edge. Blocks will also be slightly faster to draw. Currently the wall system does not support different heights well so I can't draw floor tiles in front of wall tiles, which of course won't be a problem with the block system.

These new blocks will be included with P.4, hopefully together with some other new artwork.

[center]
WIP

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2007 15:09
I have great news! Mod just sent me an exe compiled with a new version of AdvancedSPRITES that not only run on my computer but also is faster then the old one Hopefully I can post an update next week with speed and CPU comparisons to P.3.

[center]
WIP
Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice man. I'm wandering will this be-able to make 2d side scrollers?

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2007 11:48
Yes. Sidescrollers will be supported either before or during alpha, it depends on how easy they are to implement and what the demand for such a feature is. P.4 will support advanced backgrounds with multiple layers, animations and scrolling speeds etc. The new map system in P.4 will also be made with sidescrollers in mind.

The idea is that version 1.X (1.X upgrades will be free) will support pretty much all the common 2D genres (like adventures, platformers and shootemups) except strategy games in one form or another. RPGs will also be supported in a simple form.

[center]
WIP
StOrM3
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2007 18:48
I am interested in helping to beta test. Hit me up via email at: storm3@twlakes.net, this looks great especially for making a kids game I have in mind.

Thanks,

Ciao' 4 Now.

StOrM3

[PKE] Pain Killa Entertainment(tm) [PKE]
Pain Brings Reality...
[PKE] Pain Killa Entertainment(tm) [PKE]
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2007 19:09
Storm:
Beta testing for P.4 and onwards will be handled through my website. I've not been doing much work on SGT lately because of work and there's still some time before the first beta of P.4 will be available for testing. I thank you for shown interest and I'll let you know when it's time.

[center]
WIP
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2007 00:40
I've had problems with Advanced SPRITES again. Due to the complexity of my draw system AS doesn't really work out of the box. Mod have a new command coming that will make my work easier but I won't be getting as much speed as I had hoped. Some stuff will be really fast and other stuff won't. The end result will be faster then DBP but not as much as I had hoped.

If things go as planned I will spend the whole next week on SGT. I might postpone a few ideas for P.4 until later due to the delays. The new blocks, Mapper GUI and maps are most important. We'll see what makes it and what doesn't. Everything else will most likely be added during alpha.

[center]
WIP
Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2007 11:06
i have a problem: on the latest one, when i try to create a new map the program crashes with the error: 'sprite number must be greater than zero at line 6536'.
can you help?

thanks to deathead for the sig!
http://istuff.freepay.com/?r=40618251 - please sign up.
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2007 12:28
I have managed to get the error myself but I have yet to know what's causing it. I'll check this thing out better on Monday, if nothing else comes up. It's nice that someone actually reports such an obvious bug once in a while

[center]
WIP
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2007 13:11 Edited at: 16th Oct 2007 13:13
P.3.1 released

I found that since in P.3 Mapper and Player runs the same initialize code and basically this means Mapper tries to set up the player animations. If they are not properly set up the program will crash. Of course, there's no need for this in Mapper and so that section of code no longer runs for Mapper.

Download page

[center]
WIP
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2007 17:50 Edited at: 19th Oct 2007 19:13
I've completely implemented floors now, although not visible on this shot. Here you can see the new Mapper GUI, not working yet. I just barely made the code for this design, that's all I have time for this week. I'm doing some web work next week so we'll see when next update comes. Mod have improved his AdvancedSPRITES so it works with SGT

In this shot (scaled down from 1280x800 to 800x500) you have the loaded maps on top, the tools to the left, the content to the right and the layers on the bottom. These 4 layers will be fixed for P.4. Comments are welcome

Oh, and this thread have over 2000 views now

[center]
WIP

Attachments

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2007 21:07
For those who follow this thread but doesn't follow the one about AdvancedSPRITES, here's a shot from a stress test I did that not only shows the incredible speed of AS but also the perfect draw order control. All thanks to the new SPRITE PACK commands. This will work wonderfully with SGT

[center]
WIP
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2007 12:06
I did the same thing using DBP's animated sprite and paste sprite commands (that I use in SGT) with 7 FPS. That means I get 7 times the draw speed with AS then with DBP

You can do a lot with 2'000 draws and here I'm doing 25'000 on my lousy laptop at a very high resolution yet have a fully playable and smooth FPS. Normally you would use larger tiles on such a high resolution resulting in less draws required. According to Mod it's the graphics hardware that really determines the speed of AS.

I don't know how much the rest of my engine will lower the speed, but say you use 5'000 draws to make it compatible with systems with less graphical power. If you have 26x26 cells on screen (32x24 tiles filling 800x600) that's 676 draws, with 5'000 draws you could cover the screen 7.4 times over Or can you say "I want lots of graphical effects"?

[center]
WIP
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2007 16:22 Edited at: 24th Oct 2007 16:22
Here's an update on the Mapper GUI. Most noticeable is the content box that now have black frames on all content but also a big grey frame on the selected content and an orange frame for a mouse roll over effect. I have used the same orange on the other GUI parts as well. Nothing is working yet.

I'm having problems with AdvancedSPRITES. I have a problem with transparency, which seems to be caused by something in my program. I have a proper test running with transparency so there's something that causes it to disable. I've also found a problem with scaling that Mod hopefully can fix.

[center]
WIP

Attachments

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2007 18:18
I've been a bit low on energy lately and this week I've been looking over things, and been completing some web work as well. I have found what's causing the transparency issue (calling DBP's PASTE SPRITE command within AS' pack render commands). Next week I will resume working on SGT and the first order of business is to finally unite my two branches of code into one

[center]
WIP
Roxas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2007 19:00
Oww.. That Stress test shot is incredible!

Also i wonder if mod makes AdvancedObjects

[center]

Click for details!
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2007 19:42
Yeah, the fact that it's drawn 4 times over is quite mind blowing when you think about it and the possibilities

Don't think he's gonna make his own DX 3D engine

[center]
WIP
Roxas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2007 20:26
Quote: "Don't think he's gonna make his own DX 3D engine"

Well i may be dreaming

But dbpro really needs new DX 3D Engine this old is pretty slow and isnt that cool anymore

[center]

Click for details!
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2007 18:07
Been a while since my last update. I now have a fully working and bug free version running with AdvancedSPRITES. The speed is a bit disappointing (well, a lot actually) but I think that's because of Blue GUI and I'm also doing a lot more then just draw operations and running in 1280x800. You will be able to run games with a standalone EXE anyway. I'm curious to see what kind of impact a lot of draw operations will have when I add advanced background options.

Player runs cooler though, clocked down to 100 FPS and with a lot of programs running on my crappy laptop I had a usage jumping around from 24 to 56 %, mostly in the 30-50 region.

If SGT sells well and there's actually a version 2 then I'll be replacing Blue GUI with my own GUI, drawn with sprites.

[center]
WIP
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2007 15:02
Been running various speed tests with some interesting results. By not running various sections of code I managed to get speed increases in the region of 1%. By not doing any draw operations at all I get 7XX FPS, which I thought was very low. I get 3XX FPS with a very simple map.

As a final test I coded a simple program that just drew a black box and printed the FPS on top and I got 7XX FPS as well. Seems I have quite a fast program after all Running in 640x480 stretched to full screen gave me 9XX FPS, not until I made it run in a small window did I get 20XX FPS.

From the previous AS tests I can conclude that if I draw a lot I can keep the speed up to playable levels. SGT is scalable down to 800x600 and I'm planning a full screen mode (CTRL + F) where everything except the top menu is hidden so you have more space available for your game. You will also be able to switch the background on and off.

[center]
WIP
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2007 13:44 Edited at: 6th Dec 2007 13:44
Ouch, all the way to the 2nd page...

Here's a shot of the new GUI in action, as you can see it's in an useful state. The map selection at the top is only cosmetical at the moment and both the tools and the content is missing images, that's how the first beta will look like. I have some other things to fix before it's released though. I've improved the old art to look better and I've also made the colors more vibrant. You may also notice that the floors now have a depth just like the walls. The path is also much easier to draw since the floors now uses the same drawing method of the walls.

[center]
WIP

Attachments

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2007 21:16
This is looking way better then the last time i saw it! Great Work DA!
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2007 22:34
Thanks

I got a few annoying things left to fix. The most noticeable are the one thing that causes a program crash and one thing that requires the users to restart the program.

Wish I had some better content, more features and more patience to make a nicer map.

[center]
WIP
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2007 02:59
I really like this project. Nice slick interface, too.

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2007 07:26
The Content is not that bad, you just get sick of using the same over and over and over again I think. Can't cheer you up on the patience part though.
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2007 10:28
Thanks Inspire

Prince Of Darkness:
I wish I had a wall that didn't require to be drawn into lines to look good and I wish I had some more game elements thrown in to make the map interesting. I'll be improving on player actions and objects and I should be adding in enemies as well in P.5. I'm so tired of working on things that doesn't add to gameplay.

[center]
WIP
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2007 11:20 Edited at: 31st Jan 2008 10:48
Aw man, I was so tired last week and busy with other things that I didn't get much done. At least the first beta of P.4 was released. This week I'll be putting in a lot more hours before I leave for Christmas and New year celebrations. I'll be taking my laptop with me and do some more programming.

This morning I had a new solution on how to implement my ideas for improved walls and floors (some cool stuff that I really want). This new solution is much easier to implement then to improve my current one and is only possible thanks to AdvancedSPRITES and might also prove to be faster to draw for AS. This should also help with implementing isometric view and diagonal tiles. But I've put those on hold for now as I just don't have the time (but should be added before or after release for free). We'll see when I'll be implementing these new walls and floors, depends on how long everything else takes.

Here's a shot of the new map. I decided to make 2 new versions of the walls and that turned out great.

[center]
WIP

Attachments

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2007 14:30 Edited at: 20th Dec 2007 14:30
Updated Mapper shot
Here comes a new shot of Mapper with all it's bells and whistles. To the right you now get the content properly listed. As you can see there's room for larger art as well. The toolbox have not only received icons but a lot more buttons. The tools themselves have not been programmed yet but I'll get to that soon. The top 3 are different brushes. Next are the line and box drawing tools. Then comes the marquee tool, which will be working a bit differently and not used for drawing. A move tool for those who prefers using that (I use WASD myself and the arrows work too and I plan to make space activate click and drag). Lastly is the info tool, probably will be replaced by a trigger layer later.

Which path to take?
I got tons of ideas to improve my maps and implementing all of them will take a lot of time. I recently started thinking about what to really include in P.4. Adding features to the maps will not really improve anything on gameplay but will allow for some cool looking maps. I'm thinking of starting on the gameplay side of things instead and when they are done I'll return to maps. Basically skipping things like loading multiple maps and map links and stick with the current map list for now. The tools and fixing some stuff in Mapper will be done though. There's a bunch of stuff missing to make a game like more player controls, enemies and AI, health and other stats as well as weapons. Will also add in point and click movement as that's a good way to test my path finding. Then there's a whole section on interfaces like health bars etc.

Running beta tests here
Been thinking about disbanding my beta test group, as I don't get any feedback or bug reports from them, and start releasing my betas in this thread. I don't have time to implement anything useful for that on my website either at the moment, getting my new site up and running is trouble enough. What I want are thoughts on new features and of course bug reports.

I know there are a bunch who follow this thread so let me know what your thoughts are!

[center]
WIP

Attachments

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2007 16:06 Edited at: 21st Dec 2007 16:09
Help me test the latest beta!
So, let's give this a try then. Before I leave I have compiled a new beta of P.4 and I want as many as possible to download and try. I'm interested in comments on the new Mapper GUI as well as the floors and anything else you feel like commenting on. I also want to hear bug reports, if you can find any except those noted below (still beta). If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to post them as well.

There are 2 big bugs you should be aware of are:
1) Mapper and Player will most likely crash if you delete any content in Editor. This probably was true in earlier versions but no one have reported it.

2) There's an old bug still around (that I though I'd fixed) that will result in errors if you do things like calling a group of floors for "Floors", or if you have a group called "Indoor" and a floor called "Indoor".

Other things you should know:
The map list at the top of Mapper is only cosmetic at the moment.
Due to the way AdvancedSPRITES works there's no way to alter alpha or scale on the HUD.
Copy, cut and paste is currently not working in Mapper.
Line, box and move tools don't work yet.

I'll be checking replies and post answers whenever possible and I'll be doing some coding during the hollidays. I wanna get P.4 done as soon as I can. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

New in P.4 (so far)

Editor:
- Floors replaces tiles
- Floor and wall management
- Thumbnails for walls and floors

Mapper:
- New Mapper interface
- Cross and block brushes
- Line and box tools
- Move tool, or press space to drag the map
- Both WASD and arrows moves the map
- Carpet layer removed (a better solution will replace it)

Player:
- Improved speed with AdvancedSPRITES
- Camera centered properly
- Coordinates for player character

[center]
WIP

Attachments

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2008 15:36 Edited at: 31st Jan 2008 10:49
Been doing a few things during the holidays, most noticeable is the new background fill that allows you to specify a color for each corner of the screen and get a nice smooth fill. Check it out in the shot below. But more then anything I ended filling up list after list of little things to fix.

Today I have among other things implemented 2 new options for objects. These are "Flatten" and "Pass through". With these you can create neat stuff like shown in the shot below. Note the semitransparent pawprints that the player follows through the map. But more impressive is the twirl hole that marks the end. Objects are not limited in size to cells and with some nice outer bevel looks like it belongs to the map. Objects, of course, can be animated so this twirl really twirls with a nice smooth 10 frame animation!

Next up I'm adding some really cool background stuff

[center]
WIP

Attachments

Mr Kohlenstoff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2008 17:14 Edited at: 7th Jan 2008 17:24
Very impressive screenshot. A shame that there are so few replies.. and I'm kind of sad that I can't say any more about your work than that it looks great. Even though the game of this screenshot doesn't really look as if I liked it (Don't get me wrong, it looks great, really, it just looks so puzzle-game-like.. and I prefer action ) I'm looking forward to your new backgrounds. Will there be (or are they maybe even existing) videos out soon? I want to see this twirl-thing moving.
Good work, and if there will be a demo in future I'd really like to try it out. (Or is there already one and I didn't realize it? )

Edit: Wait... two posts above there's a download. Didn't see it before, will see if I can test it.

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2008 23:12
Looks fantastic!

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2008 10:32
Thanks guys

Mr Kohlenstoff:
Don't worry, I'll be implementing action stuff in version P.5 including but not limited to: gunfire and AI. I'm gonna revive an old game idea of mine called Cyber Control.

I'll see about making a movie once I got all the scene stuff working. The beta above does not include what I wrote in my previous post, but do take a look at how the program works.

[center]
WIP
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2008 17:07 Edited at: 31st Jan 2008 10:49
Not enough time to complete the scene yet, ran into a bug that caused my program to freeze and that took half an hour to figure out. But as a preview of what's to come: here's a shot with my home made moon and twinkling stars. Yes, the stars animate! I'm not done yet so check back tomorrow for more

[center]
WIP

Attachments

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2008 12:19 Edited at: 9th Jan 2008 12:19
Hmm, I wonder if it's possible to somehow embed a Youtube movie here. You can click right here to see the movie over at Youtube, in horrible quality. Or you can download the attached one from this post, in better quality. Sorry about the poor frame rate but that's all my laptop can muster.

[center]
WIP

Attachments

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2008 12:25 Edited at: 9th Jan 2008 12:26
Here comes a screenshot as well so you can see it in more detail. As it works right now you have 1 background color fill, 4 background layers and 2 foreground layers. You can specify position, movement and scroll. Movement causes the layer to move constantly while scroll sets how the layer scrolls relative to the camera. Yes, this means parallax scrolling is in! Together with the animated stars this looks absolutely amazing, if you ask me

Oh, and everything (movement and animations) are timer based and not FPS based!

[center]
WIP

Attachments

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2008 12:32 Edited at: 9th Jan 2008 12:33
One more shot. Here's the scene settings. This is only temporary, before final release you'll be able to create your own layers with more options. You will also be able to create multiple scenes and assign them to your maps. You will also be able to adjust a scene during play, like change from night to day in real time.

Now I have a bunch of fixes to do before P.4 is final.

[center]
WIP

Attachments

Mr Kohlenstoff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2008 18:37
Very cool, you seem to progress very fast. I downloaded the beta, but I could neither load the existing Prototype-Map nor get an own one working. You should insert some default-values into this hundreds of gadgets because probably every "beginner" will start to panic when ten screens full of empty edit-boxes say "hello".
The scrolling I could see in the video (around 1 FPS, hehe) looks quite good, even if somehow overloaded.. it's nearly hard to see the game itself.

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2008 10:05 Edited at: 10th Jan 2008 10:06
Mr Kohlenstoff:
Thanks The speed of progress depends a lot on what I'm coding on and if I got other things to do or not. If there's nothing else (I'm busy tomorrow) I should get up to 30 hours of work done on SGT every week. The scene stuff looks like a lot but images and code together took about 8 hours.

Hmmm, you should be perfectly fine with the latest beta, at least with the existing project. I did a download myself and had no problems. You can open a map either through the file menu or through the maplist. I've noticed problems before with loading up a map when there's already one opened but there should be no problems creating a new one. If you can't work it out then please tell me exactly how you do it and I'll try it out.

SGT have some default values built into it if you leave fields empty. To launch Mapper for example all you need is the cell sizes. To launch Player you currently need the player settings and images. I plan to force the user to specify cell sizes permanently when starting a project and to mark required fields red and default values filled in is also planned. It's not hard to do with the way the program is set up.

The scene effects looks better in high quality then in a movie. The stars are perhaps twinkling a bit too much but I'm quite happy with the result, especially since I didn't spend a whole lot of time tweaking them. It's more about testing and showing what can be done then anything.

[center]
WIP
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2008 15:42 Edited at: 31st Jan 2008 10:49
Today I've been working on the menus and tool bar. The file menu have been split into separate menus for projects and maps. The tool bar now contains buttons for creating, loading and saving maps. While doing this I also ironed out a bunch of little bugs I found, not sure how old they are though.

[center]
WIP

Attachments

Roxas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2008 16:22 Edited at: 10th Jan 2008 16:23
Looks really great
I really like the clouds or is it fog !

Click For Details!
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2008 18:33
Roxas:
Thanks Well, the foreground image is named fog but the idea is to give a feeling of floating in the sky as the clouds drifts by.

[center]
WIP
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2008 21:46
Looks fantastic, man.

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2008 16:21 Edited at: 15th Jan 2008 16:23
Busy again yesterday but today I've finally solved the problem with deleted content. Mapper and Player no longer crashes when trying to draw deleted content and they draws the correct content as well. Player also handles collision properly with deleted content (had a moment where I could walk in air and run into invisible walls).

The move tool have been added as well as space+click to move, the resulting effect was really nice and smooth. I also got instant map reverting, if you make changes you are not happy with you can select revert from the map menu and get the last saved version. Now I'm working on thumbnails for walls and floors, quite tricky, hopefully I have them done before I go home.

Been thinking about adding in support for multiple maps for Mapper before releasing P.4 final. That would really fit with the other improvements and I think it's quite easily done, at least I have an idea on how to do it, implementing it may take some time. It would make the program seem even more solid, which is a good thing.

I can probably get a better movie done, with higher FPS, by decreasing the area SGT needs to render (running in a 800x600 window). I need to hide the GUI in player though.

[center]
WIP
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2008 22:42
How would you go about hiding the GUI, though? I was messing around with it (making a gui and launching a simple FPS test game from it) and I could not get it working. Either the program crashed or the screen went black.

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2008 10:19
Inspire:
Are you talking about BlueGUI now? As you can see SGT is divided into 3 sub programs so I do some hiding already. With BlueGUI (although it has some minor bugs elsewhere) you just use setGadgetVisible to hide/show gadgets.

[center]
WIP

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 00:40:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 00:40:20