Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Alone - wip and 3d modelling request

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2007 03:31
Quote: "Quote: "I'm also wanting to test out those two types of attacks with PoPR,"
If you want I can send you the source code via Email, seeing as how I kind of still work on popr. BTW I passed the exam, so tell me when (or what to do), and I'll be able to re-join the team "

Awesome! Nice job . I emailed you yesterday and about a week or two ago, did you get those? I'll email you again (or respond if you send me something before then) soon .

Music composer
Years of Service
User Offline
This game looks fantastic Lukas. I hope it becomes a success! I myself am a game music composer and would very much be interested in working on with project. Would it be possible for us to chat about this??

paulmayfield807@hotmail.com

Thanks for your time
Lukas W
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2007 16:46 Edited at: 29th Oct 2007 16:50
Hello everyone!

I am v. sad to inform you all that just about two weeks ago my hard disk broke I didn't have a backup of this project, and it was impossible to recover any files from the project.

So I've spent two weeks or so wondering whether I should start from scratch or not. I am not very keen on starting the project from scratch, as I hate to write things over again.

I bet I've spent $200 or more on TGC products just to get all kinds of features I wanted to put in Zombie Hunter 3, now called Alone. And it would be such waste to not finish the project.

What do you all think?

Music composer,
Are you still interested in composing music for this game, should I decide to start again?

I allways afraided from a clowns. aww..
Satchmo
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes start again, but so not to bore you, do it all differently. Make it even better than it was, change things that you may not have liked, that way you will be encouraged to finish, just my two cents. Also don't overwork yourself on this, or you will become bored of it.

Your about to get pwned.
DrewG
Years of Service
User Offline
Sad to hear that. Shake it off and get to business. You can finish it.

Dared1111
Years of Service
User Offline
if you need help with ANYTHING email me at dared111@googlemail.com

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2008 00:49
Why did you bump this after 3 months? LukasW has been busy with some other things in life, I don't think he's doing much game creation now.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 07:48:26
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 07:48:26