Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] WarFact

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2008 08:36
dude people are over this thread like...damnit, cant think of anything?

anyway back on topic.

Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2008 08:41
wo,wo,wo Slayer222 said your canadian is that true or is slayer being slayer

Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2008 08:45
well if this old lady next to me aint the queen, then who is she?

Back-on-topic.

Any more updates?
*hehe*.

Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2008 08:55
Quote: "well if this old lady next to me aint the queen, then who is she?"

I dont know Tatters i dont live in the UK im here in the USA

Yeah but lets get back on topic
(spotlight shines on A.I)
We Are Waiting

ThankX
Punk13

Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2008 08:59 Edited at: 5th Jun 2008 17:55
Dang, we need Canadians here!

Quote: "actualy Its agaisnt the AUP to drag someone down for a purpose at this time: I see you Slayer dragging him down:"

here is the extractquote] Pointing out facts mate. And that rule's bent a lot till it resembles a slinky. Ever met Locrian?

[img]
[/img] Official Airmod fanboy. Member of the Airlside fan club
Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2008 09:08
Quote: " Dang, we need Canadians here"

Hey im part if that counts

TeamASP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2008 09:52 Edited at: 5th Jun 2008 15:46
This message has been erased by Team|ASP.

[sarcasm] I've talked about changing AI's name so how about this: CHANGE AI's FORUM NAME! [/sarcasm]
Infantry.

puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
will update score.

Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2008 18:00
you better.

also? Slayer, dont mind me a saying this, taking a small gander at you're website for EOT, you belive everyone will be able to run x10 game by mid 08? I sadly doubt that, sure Xp is being pushed off the shelves but that dosnt mean that people will have to upgrade to Vista.
Just telling you so if you wish to get more players, because people arent always high spec gaming heads, at least having a nvidia geforce 5500gt is probaly the minimum graphic card I saw for a fpsc dev.

same goes for you AI, think of the lower spec gamers.

Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2008 18:14
Nah, I meant Mid 2009. Hardware changes. My PC which was close to top of the line last year has already sank to mid-end gmaing PC.

[img]
[/img] Official Airmod fanboy. Member of the Airlside fan club
Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2008 18:43
oh, must've misread that.

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2008 01:45 Edited at: 6th Jun 2008 01:53
Quote: "And Remember when you Told me To "Shut The Hell up" in that "mods are nothing but a bunch thread"
why did you tell me to shut the hell up? i was only posting my opinion. And now whenever i go to a thread where you have posted i dont want to post there cuz i think you might blow up on me if i say something you dont like. I never wanted o make enimes with you or anyone, infarct i enjoyed seeing your work. I just had to state my opinion flame me if you want"

Sorry about that.
I misread your post, and by the time I read the thread again, it already got locked. Haven't had a good time to apologize until now.

@ Jenkins and Slayer:

I respected you both until you decided to target AI for your spam festival. You are both making attacks on AI, which is definitely against the AUP. Fine, maybe he doesn't have a demo. It's not his damn fault that the thread didn't get locked yet. That's up to the mods.

But of course, both of you know better than the mods. Not really, actually. If you were really that angry about this thread, you would contact a mod about it. Instead, you decided to sit around here and bitch about it.

Now get your panties out of a bunch and leave this thread.

EDIT:

Slayer,

I'm not insulting you pointlessly. I'm just defending AI, which, in my opinion, is the right thing to do. Don't tell me to calm down. Don't tell me to do anything, actually. If you have a bad temper, get off the computer. Don't bring it here. I try my best at this, sometimes I lash out at someone (Punk13 for example), and it's usually a fault on my part. If you have that big of a problem with something, I suggest stepping away from the computer.

EDIT 2: I hope this argument will end soon. I'm gonna dial up a mod and ask him to lock this thread for the sake of anybody passing through. It might even cause me to get a slap or a temporary ban. I'll live.

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2008 02:03
Quote: "But of course, both of you know better than the mods. Not really, actually. If you were really that angry about this thread, you would contact a mod about it. Instead, you decided to sit around here and bitch about it."

I've emailed mods twice and never received a response.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2008 02:20 Edited at: 6th Jun 2008 02:21
If I bothered to take the time to moderate everyone in this thread it would take all night and,frankly,I don't have the time.So I am going to lock this.
American Infantry,
Before you EVER post about another game,project or anything else you are working on you MUST get a moderator's approval.
I am sure I am not alone in being tired of seeing failed project after failed project.
When you can show a moderator you are serious aboput making a game then you will be allowed to post about it.
And not before.
I am sick of cleaning up after you because you start a game,post some stuff,quit the game the next day and post about another one.
There are others who have media on these forums and you actions are rude and disrespectful to all of us.
To top it off your threads keep turning into flamebait.
The game ends here.
To whom it may concern...
Threads like these are the reason that nobody wants to visit the FPSC/Showcase forum.
If you guys want to call each other names and make personal attacks on each other that's what instant messaging,e-mail and all that is for.It doesn't belong on these forums.
Locky locky.
Thanks to Inspire for the e-mail.If you guys see a thread like this or have an issue with a thread or a forum member please e-mail me.
I'm not psychic and e-mails from members do help me keep these forums clean...er.I appreciate them all...even the hate mail...

The floating skull is gone but the flames burn on!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 22:12:00
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 22:12:00