Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] E.L.E Season 1: Image gallery

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 21:31
Quote: "Quote:Just because you dont have the graphical talent to make anything what so ever. True ther are people better than me but i have graphical talent as well and you are being very rude allot now you used to be a decent person now at every chance you get you insult people. You a very stuck up indervidual and need to get sorted out if you continue doing this to people you will regret it one day.

I have enough of this one more time and im going to report you. This is ment to be a friendly forum after all
"

Ahh, and accuing innocent people of theft is a friendly act, when your own team has possible pirates in it?

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 21:48 Edited at: 28th Sep 2008 21:51
Thank you very much for your comments, this is not a clich, we were such a long time without showing anything, that we did not know if we did not know if they were doing the right thing (desing, game history, etc...).Thank you very much.

Quote: "is that bumop_mapping... man"

Hi Matuka, these shaders have been created by us, and work very well. It has bump, shine and simulated reflection.

Quote: "Sorry for the temporary thread-jack."

Hi xyzz1233, thank you for your trust. Thaks to coffeegrunt too.

Quote: "How do you do it?"

Hi zeldar, the recipe has a long time to developed, a lot of work, some inspiration, a group of Spaniards a little crazy, and a wonderful program, Thanks Lee.

Quote: "Can we see more of a stoyline?"

Hi GP PrOdUcTiOnS, Yes, what do you know?

Quote: "so with the shaders do you just but them in the main directory or do you use them as post production effects? "

Hi Punk13, All our shaders are in the main directory, we decided not to use post production effects for the high cost in the frame rate.

Anyone that buys the game can catch the shaders we've created,we have no plan to close the game, because the numerous problems involved.

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 22:09 Edited at: 28th Sep 2008 22:09
Hi Bloodhound 2, Apologies accepted, Everyone has the right to make mistakes, and we wish you all the luck in the world in your projects. If you were in spain now, you, alia team, coffeegrunt and xyzz1233, we going to have a drink. Case forgotten.

GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 22:10
Do you plan to release the shaders you made?

Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 22:17
Quote: "Ahh, and accuing innocent people of theft is a friendly act, when your own team has possible pirates in it?"

I concur with you coffee grunt...
first saying random people are pirates, where within his own team are pirates them-selfs...tsk,tsk.

[B]"Your greatest teacher is your harshest critic"-Butterfingers[/b]
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
hI GP PrOdUcTiOnS, Yes with the game, and these are more than 20.

Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 22:19
Quote: "Do you plan to release the shaders you made?"

Quote: "Hi Punk13, All our shaders are in the main directory, we decided not to use post production effects for the high cost in the frame rate."

Read before you post please next time...
Quote: "Hi Matuka, these shaders have been created by us, and work very well. It has bump, shine and simulated reflection."

Thats actualy intresting

[B]"Your greatest teacher is your harshest critic"-Butterfingers[/b]
GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 22:21
ooo, how long will it be befor the game comes out?

Also, how much would you cost to do exclusive work

Lastly do you have an MSN or steam I would love to be able to talk to you easyer then through posts

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 22:35 Edited at: 28th Sep 2008 22:36
the game should come out early in January, the first episode (IN SPAIN).

The shaders were responsible of freelance programmer, I can´nt say the costs. But to take the shaders you should buy this game. But do not worry it will be cheaper.

About msm, yes sure, but when we are more free. Now we do not give a vast.

GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 22:41
Well when I said custom work I was refuring to your wepons. How much would that cost?

Im in amarica

Detlef
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 22:45
I see a File named "zombies.fx" in the Shot... could you eventually provide Informations, what the Shader does?

Oh, and to stay ontopic: I really like the Screens/Videos of E.L.E hopefully it doesn't take so long, till a Demo arrives this Board.

Cheers,
Detlef

Mien nam is Detlef
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 22:45 Edited at: 28th Sep 2008 23:12
We just give permission to use the sadhers. Sory my English is limited.

All weapons were created by us, but they were animated externally, we´re a little study so we worked a lot with freelance people.

Satchmo
Years of Service
User Offline
This game is beautifully stylized, I personally love all the cartoon deformation and shader usage going on, it just gives the game a good feel, as well as taking away the fpsc feel most games get here. I really would love to see this finished, keep it up.

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Thaks Satchmo.

GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 22:51
no I was asking how much it would cost me if I hired you to do a few wepons for a game of mine?

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 22:56 Edited at: 28th Sep 2008 23:01
Ok GP PrOdUcTiOnS, I understand now
well, Now we are very busy, but at the end of November, we will speak on the matter.

Wait a minute, I just see your link, it was not a game of medieval fantasy.? like dark messiahs.

GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 23:03
Well I had a medieval fantasy game going called Fallen. but i ended that Right now Im workign on a project that shoudl take FPSc to its limtis. With Drivibale vhicals, distructable sheilds, and loads more. Porblum is Im horribale at making wepons and dont have a wepon disinger already. So I was wondering if you would make a few and if so how mmuch it would cost.

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 23:09 Edited at: 28th Sep 2008 23:11
I said what the game of medieval fantasy, becose our next project in FPSC will be a FPSC Medieval Fantasy( but with our style.) About the weapons, at the moment we can´t help you, maybe in the near future..

GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 23:11
ok, Ill try and find someone els, keep the great work up with ELE. I cant wait to see more screens. You have inspired me to make Spera even better then I had planed to make it befor!

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 23:19 Edited at: 28th Sep 2008 23:19
Quote: "You have inspired me to make Spera even better then I had planed to make it befor!"

Men, those words have just... incredible, really thank you, fron me and the all team. Good luck. Mucha suerte...

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 23:34 Edited at: 11th Oct 2008 23:43
All our designs (characters, envoriments,weapons, etc.) are registered under the intellectual property law.

Episode 3 - Season 1:

Chan Ficher has discovered us, we must hide or we lose the game.

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 23:36 Edited at: 28th Sep 2008 23:36
From tomorrow, I can´t answer so quickly to your post, but try to find free moments. Now our priority is finish E.L.E.

Bye.

Game maker wannabe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2008 00:54
I belive you just mastered outside in FPSC, well done.

Exellent work altogether.

<Insert Signature Here>
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2008 01:45
Quote: "If you were in spain now, you, alia team, coffeegrunt and xyzz1233, we going to have a drink. Case forgotten."

Sangria, Mmmmm....I'll drink to that!

xyzz1233
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "If you were in spain now, you, alia team, coffeegrunt and xyzz1233, we going to have a drink."

I could go for that.

Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2008 04:05 Edited at: 29th Sep 2008 04:06
Yo queiro beber tambien! LOL. El juego es muy fantastico, y hace yo inspiro. Bueno trabajo, senores. Yo quizas visitar Espana en el futuro.

(Lo siento para el espanol mal. Yo tengo solo dos anos de la clase de espanol.)
(My attempt at Spanish. Man... It's been a long time since I was in my class.)

Gunn3r Games
GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2008 04:27
Main I cant stop looking at these screens and waching those videos of this game! I really really wont that water affect and the bloom afect you got goin there.

Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2008 09:46
Quote: "Anyone that buys the game can catch the shaders we've created,we have no plan to close the game, because the numerous problems involved"

Does this mean if we purchase your game, we will have permission to use these shaders? in commercial projects? and will there be an english version?

RAMPAGE STOLE MY CHEEZ-ITS!
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2008 10:04
l......

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2008 15:42 Edited at: 29th Sep 2008 16:06
Thank you for your comments.
you are all invited to a few drinks, but whith moderation.

Quote: "Does this mean if we purchase your game, we will have permission to use these shaders?"

Hi Punk13, The answer is YES.

Quote: "in commercial projects?"

YES. Maybe we should do a little tutorial, these are a bit difficult to use.

Quote: "and will there be an english version?"

YES.

Quote: "I see a File named "zombies.fx" in the Shot... could you eventually provide Informations, what the Shader does?"

Hi Detlef, really I do´nt know, Oh, I would have to ask at the level designer, and if I upset now... I fear for my life.

Hi Gunn3r do´nt worry about your Spanish, is much better than my English.

Today we will put a new picture. Bye

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2008 16:21
dimoxinil,
Are you posting a thread about more vaporware?I had to lock your other threads where you promised and didn't deliver.
Until you have something substantial to show (like a demo) then don't bother posting about it.
I had enough trouble cleaning up after your last time through here.
Those are pretty pics.Too bad nothing will probably ever come out of them.

Failing at every guitar game ever made!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2008 22:58
I'll unlock this thread.If you pull the same old stunt the forum members have pitchforks and torches...I know.They've tried to e-lynch me...

Satchmo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2008 22:59 Edited at: 29th Sep 2008 23:06
Edited

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2008 23:04
It's obvious you are not aware of what's going on.You can always check the past threads he has made.
Then feel free to comment.
I unlocked the thread as I decided (due to some good advice) it wasn't necessary.
I'll let someone else deal with this thread from now on.

xyzz1233
Years of Service
User Offline
I agree. Personally, I think that they can post whatever they want, as long as it's not stolen, etc. I mean, if they release it or not, it's still something cool to have on our forums.

Satchmo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2008 23:06 Edited at: 29th Sep 2008 23:07
Quote: "It's obvious you are not aware of what's going on.You can always check the past threads he has made.
Then feel free to comment.
I unlocked the thread as I decided (due to some good advice) it wasn't necessary.
I'll let someone else deal with this thread from now on."

Yes I have seen his threads, but I don't see how he did anything that bad, I mean no worse than someone like American infantry(no offense).

Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2008 23:13
dimoxinil

Firstly great job on this game. Excellent screenshots and very promising.

I like a number of other people here are most interested in the shader side of things. I'm really glad you are making the shaders available with the game and allowing us all to use them for our projects.

Can I just ask if you would consider making the shaders available to purchase now at the cost of the game. A number of people would still probably buy the game so it won't do your profits any harm and we can start working with the shaders a bit earlier.

I presume the game will be available to download electronically so we won't have to get a postal order from Spain immediately after release.
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2008 23:40 Edited at: 29th Sep 2008 23:42
First I want give a BIG THANKS at all people that have supported us,we do´nt forget who they are, or their names , and especially to Gunn3r and Deathead and all gunn3r games people.

Thanks. Muchas gracias a todos.!!!

Second.

FredP I know that it has´nt been a easy decision for you, and that it´s difficult moderate the forums. So you have our respect.

CASE CLOSED

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I presume the game will be available to download electronically "

Hi, Nomad Soul thanks for your comments.
The English version will be distributed digitally, after the distribution in spain ( physical distribution ). About your request, we are fully occupied in finish E.L.E. .It will consider.

dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2008 00:17 Edited at: 11th Oct 2008 23:43
All our designs (characters, envoriments,weapons, etc.) are registered under the intellectual property law.

EPISODE 2 - animated menu

BYE.

Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2008 01:11
Wow. Those screens look fantastic. Any chance you can post a tutorial on Gunn3r Games on how to do that when you get some time?

Gunn3r Games
GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2008 01:22
Yes I would also really like to know how to make animted menus

Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2008 03:08
Quote: "YES. Maybe we should do a little tutorial, these are a bit difficult to use."

OMG! yes please due, and you have my money!

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2008 03:52
What, the animated menu?

If dimoxinil doesn't want to do one, I could do one. Only if he doesn't want to do it.
Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2008 04:23
Quote: "What, the animated menu?"

if you where talking about i my post i ment the shaders, but yeah id by an animated menu tut from you

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2008 04:49
Haha, I too would like a shader tutorial.
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2008 18:29 Edited at: 30th Sep 2008 18:34
Hi

Quote: "Any chance you can post a tutorial on Gunn3r Games on how to do that when you get some time?"

Hi Gunn3r, yes as soon as possible.

Quote: "I would also really like to know how to make animted menus"

Hi GP PrOdUcTiOnS If your buying the game you'll discover that. But can Inspire can do before.

Quote: "Haha, I too would like a shader tutorial"

Hi Inspirewe, we´ll do, but after of finish the game.

tips from grandma,
Tips for beginners.

There are many senior game engines on the market, id tech, source, unreal, jupiter, sandbox, etc... all have their pros and cons, But of all these, the closest to FPSC is the jupiter ex, saving appearances.

Fear, condened and all the expansions were created jupiter ex.

A small exercise, if you've got the FEAR game, or similar, you observed carefully the desing of the levels,
and tries to recreate a part of the level in Fpsc, start with something simple.

Ertlov
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2008 18:54
Maybe I´ll be killed by all other board members when saying what came to my mind:

The screens look good. Really good, no question about that. But they are not that overwhelming compared to the effect the first ELE Trailer had on me when seeing it a looong time ago.

There is good texture work, good Design, and a great buch of creativity - but...

...it doesn`t feel THAT brilliant anymore, especially, when you see, what some maniacs can do with the EFX mod.

Come to where the madness is:
http://www.homegrowngames.at
dimoxinil
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Ertlov,
I want to congratulate you by your game Robert D. Anderson & The Legacy of Cthulhu , has been a great achievement.
Much more important than the people think. But sorry for my ignorance, what is EFX mod?

Paul112
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2008 20:46 Edited at: 30th Sep 2008 20:48
Quote: "...it doesn`t feel THAT brilliant anymore, especially, when you see, what some maniacs can do with the EFX mod."

EFX mod is a mod for the FPSC source with more graphical features and shaders, such as water, bloom, depth of field etc.

I see what Ertlov is saying, although I find it a bit disappointing how many people are trying to throw more powerful graphics into FPSC. FPSC was designed for DirectX 9, and lower end computers.

Everyone on the board seems to have become obsessed with what performance draining shaders they can throw into the engine, and personally I would rather take ELE than any other game made with one of the graphical mods, because it doesn't look like it's going to lag my computer out until the framerate gets negative.

Looking stunning as always dimoxinil, glad to see the thread open again

Paul

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 15:21:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 15:21:06