Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] My FPSC turned To FPSC FREE!!!!

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2009 07:23
Quote: " Remember how pissed everyone was with the trialpay thing? They've released at least 2 more rediculous deals like this, which suprisingly nobody has risen up about."

No not everybody was up in arms about it. I personally found it absolutely ridiculous that anybody got angry about FPSC being offered for free as part of trial pay.

Anyway, I have decided to find out who at TGC I need to speak to, in an attempt to discover the cause and hopefully end this problem for everyone who has encountered it.

From a personal standpoint, even before I was a mod I found the customer support very good. I bought the sprite pack and at the time was using a dial-up connection. I was never able to connect long enough to download the whole file and the server didn't support resuming.

I emailed support and they burned the file to cd for me and posted it at no extra cost. I don't know many other companies who would do that.

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2009 18:17 Edited at: 26th Jul 2009 18:20
Mods haven't said anything about this in the mod forum because there are more important things to be done to FPSC, yes it's mildly annoying and may be it will be fixed in the next update / migration version but for now, if it works, there's no need for a mod to contact TGC specifically [Edit: although I see Thraxas has], we're exactly the same as you guys and have no sway with TGC, we just manage the forum.

If it's annoying you then contact them directly saying you've tried all the tried and trusted methods and it's still not working, be polite about it and you should get a response.

I think this can be closed for now and may be reopened when Thraxas has a reply. Good luck.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 23:16:02
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 23:16:02