Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [Free] SGLauncher 1.2.1 - Customizable Launcher for your Games

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2011 15:21 Edited at: 23rd May 2011 19:16
Hi,
I have a problem with fade effects.
I have a main page and when you click on different buttons another pages should be open(No problem here)but I want it opens the new windows with fade effects.
I first used Fade(FADE_IN) in each window then I saw they wont work then I used Fade(FADE_IN) in the rect command like this but it didn't work again.
Rect("x80 y230 w178 h37","Fade(FADE_IN);Execute(File\Tanzimat.exe)")
I know the second one is totally wrong but the first way didn't work for me too.
could you please tell me how can I use it.(If you give me a new layout.cfg file for one of the example with use of fade effect I'll understand how to use for myself)

And thanks for this great program.

Have our guns was a mistake!!!

I am PaYaM
Doomster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2011 19:33 Edited at: 11th Apr 2011 19:35
Yeah, the help file for the 'Fade' action isn't as comprehensive as I thought it is, I'll fix that in the next release and describe it more clearly.

Before the window can be 'fade in' it has to be 'fade out' previously, otherwise the window will just remain visible without any effect.

Here's Example-2 with fading effects:

-Doomster

Kerrby
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2011 08:31
You might need to rehost all your images Doomster, they're showing up as dead links for me.

WizMod Developer.
Payam
Years of Service
User Offline
Many thanks for this useful program.
You can check this topic for my game,There is a screen from main page of launcher in the tenth post.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=184035&b=25&p=0

I am PaYaM
Doomster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2011 18:35 Edited at: 23rd May 2011 19:08
The new version is coming along nicely and progresses well the last days (@Doomstator contains some updates) and I'm slowly coming to a point where I could prepare a release, there's however one change where I definitely need input: Syntax Updates / Changes.

The traditional syntax probably looks "cryptic" to beginners that either have no scripting / coding background and too complicated for a program that is meant to make life easier - thus I made the decision to adapt some "Basic" like keywords instead of using "//", "{}", "[]" and "()" symbols, support for the traditional syntax however would be kept (traditional and the new syntax currently co-exist, the Layout Designer also has an option to select which syntax should be exported).

Check the different syntax here:
Traditional Syntax
"Basic" inspired Syntax

Does anyone think this change is a good idea? Should both syntax be available in the new version, or should the new syntax be scrapped, the traditional syntax be removed? Additional suggestions on making it even easier / more readable are welcome as well.

I'd appreciate any input on this either through this thread or the Survey.

Quote: "There is a screen from main page of launcher in the tenth post"

Looks good and professional, nice work!

-Doomster

Payam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2011 19:17 Edited at: 23rd May 2011 19:21
Oh I was waiting for you.

Without using "//", "{}", "[]" and "()" symbols there are only some words and it's not good looking and it is a chaos system
But some guys like this so both should be kept in every version.

Quote: "Looks good and professional, nice work!"

Thanks a lot.
I couldn't do that without SGLauncher,so thank you.

And you said this:

Quote: "the help file for the 'Fade' action isn't as comprehensive as I thought it is, I'll fix that in the next release and describe it more clearly.

Before the window can be 'fade in' it has to be 'fade out' previously, otherwise the window will just remain visible without any effect."

Did you fix that "fade in" effect?
I have some ideas for this launcher but as I know you worked hard on it until now and my ideas can be hard I won't say them before releasing this new version.

I am PaYaM
veer
Years of Service
User Offline
Can WE changer icon

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 19:35:47
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 19:35:47