Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Indigo - A DBPro IDE Alternative

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2014 11:46
The site should be working now They messed it up last month too but I caught it earlier. Supposedly it's fixed now and shouldn't happen again 0_o

Balid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2014 03:43
Manson_NS,

Yes. I am still improving Indigo. You should now see an improvement in v1.4.0 b17 when switching between tabs.

BFM,

Thank you. First, your example of [alt+shift] selection and replacing. I think you may be forgetting the replace dialog. Also, I'm using the default control functionality. And it doesn't work as well as I would like it to either. The replace doesn't just take into account what is highlighted. It basically uses the start and end points and replace everything that is in between as if they were also highlighted. While I agree that it would be nice to have it work like you are expecting. Fixing their control to work that way is not high on my list (just being honest ). But who knows. I may get really board one day .

Lost in Thought,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It has been a royal pain trying to find a replacement hosting site.

All,

I have uploaded the latest version (v1.4.0 b17).

Indigo site

All the best,

Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2014 10:53
Welcome You may want to back anything up you don't want to lose though. If they mess it up again I'm finding a new one LOL. 10 and a half years I've had that account with no problems and now they've had it down twice in the last 2 months. I'll host indigo on my new one if I do change though. If I ever get time to do programming again I'll need Indigo. It's coming along nicely. Great job! Also when the site is down my mapmasterz email doesn't work. If you need me for something hosting related use my yahoo email which is the same as the mapmasterz one but yahoo in it's place.

Burning Feet Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2014 14:13
Yeah, the Alt Select isn't a big issue by any means, I think I got distracted with it whilst I was trying to bring the intellisense issue to your attention.

What were your thoughts on the intellisense problem? Where, if you have multiple linked user defined types, the wrong suggestions (a repeat of the active one) is given. (Skip to the halfway mark of my video for the problem to be demonstrated) This isn't a show stopper, but annoying for those of us who use lots of UDT's, and I suspect there'd be a few people with this problem.

Help build an online DarkBASIC Professional help archive.
DarkBasic Help Wikia
Balid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2014 01:44
Lost in Thought,

Thank you. I truly do appreciate you hosting the Indigo site. I really can't complain but I'll be sure reach out to you if I notice the site being down again.

BFM,

The Intellisense actually goes aerie at the beginning of UDT's. I will be sure to correct this defect in short order.

All the best,

Balid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2014 05:45
BFM,

Please try the latest version (v1.3.4 b9 or v1.4.0 b18).

Actually, this version is open to everyone enjoy.

Indigo Site

All the best,

Burning Feet Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2014 00:02 Edited at: 29th Sep 2014 00:14
Too awesome! I'll give it a crack now.

EDIT: Fixed! Once again I can navigate my convoluted user types.

DarkBasic Help Wikia
James H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2014 23:21
Very nice indeed, this needs to be the official editor. Thankyou for sticking with this, other than fixes I didn`t think it could get much better, loving the layout, a superb contribution to the DBP community
Zero G Scott
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2014 01:52
v1.3.4 b9 flat out crashes when I try and run it while v1.3.4 b8 runs just fine. Anyone else have this problem?
Balid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2014 15:31
James H,

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement.

Zero G Scott,

Thank you for letting me. Something must have happened when it was compiled the first time. It failed for me as well when I tested it but after I recompiled v1.3.4 b9, it seems to work for me. I have updated the download (and attached the new download to this post).

All the best,

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Tyrone M
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2014 18:03
Howdy,

I made my $20 "donation" yesterday (Thursday). How log does it take to get the activation code? Have two e-mails from Paypal that's it's been processed.

Thanks.
Tyrone M
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2014 19:51
Thank you.

I got the activation key. Indigo looks very professional and polished.
Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2014 10:06
@ Balid,

I have the latest beta and it was installed and working fine.

However, tried to run it again a few times yesterday and got error report.

I have Windows 8.1 - but it has been working fine til now.

Here is the detail of the error message:-

a long time dabbler with DBC and DBPro with no actual talent but lots of enthusiasm...
Tyrone M
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2014 17:39
Duffer,

You wouldn't believe this, but this EXACT SAME THING happened to me yesterday too! Indigo was working fine and then KABLAM! now it won't even execute. Same error dump as you.

Something weird this way comes. Maybe it's the Russian Mafia?

- tyrone
Tyrone M
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2014 18:07
...ooops, sent too soon.

p.s. to duffer, when it crashes, is it trying to being up help? See my attachment. Also, are you running Windows native or on a Mac? Just curious.

I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling.
I've rebooted.
I've manually deleted "Indigo" references in the registry (the unistall doesn't seem to clean up the registry).
And I've done it all over again and again

The last thing I was doing when it still worked was looking at the Indigo help file (which of course is the DBP help info). I can't recall if I closed Help before I exited Indigo. What I can say is that when it fails now, during program execution, it is trying to bring up he.p again (see attachment).

I'm running:
Windows 7 ultimate 32-bit patched current
VMware Fusion 6.0.4
OS X Yosemite

- ty

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Tyrone M
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2014 17:57
Continuing my follow-up:

Indigo is working again but I don't know why. The solution is as much an enigma as the cause. So here's what happened (in order)
1. uninstalled Indigo (beta 16 - with activation key)
2. rebooted system
3. removed EVERY trace of the name Indigo from the (Win 7.1 ultimate) registry including the key entries that look like: "x86_wcf-m_indigo_asm_ref_31bf3856ad364e35_none_e925f3dbe4cfc2ae"
4. rebooted again
5. verified all registry entries were still removed.
6. Installed Indigo beta 16
7. upon successful installation and relaunch, Indigo still failed - with the "help box" displayed in the project coding area.
8. Pressed the dialog box "continue" key every time I had the option to do so.
9. eventually the error dialog closed and so did the help window.
10. a "new project" space opened in the display area - the project window was a miniscule size in the upper left-hand side.
11. could not grab a handle to resize the window.
12. closed Indigo
13. reopened Indigo with a normal project space and NO ERRORS.
14. If any of this makes sense to anyone you're better than I But in reality I think it was all the debugging that I had at my hands.

I hope this debugging does something for you Balid/Craig. But I still cannot identify what caused the problem...and why it happened the same day it did as with another user! <enter space aliens>
regards,
- ty
Balid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2014 19:44 Edited at: 10th Nov 2014 19:45
All,

Thank you and my apologizes. Yes, the issue is leaving the help window open when closing Indigo. The intent is that Indigo will open with the same windows as when it was closed. However it looks like a change made back in v1.4.0 b9 is causing the issue. I tried to come up with a quick way to resolve the issue but would rather actually fix the problem so Indigo just works. But that is going to take some re-engineering on my part.

In the meantime, you can either "continue" through the error or delete the DockPanel.config file that is in <USER>/AppData/Local/Indigo/config. It is that file that is leads to the error. It itself doesn't cause the error but with the file deleted, the default setup is used.

All the best,

Tyrone M
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2014 20:12
Colorize Bug - Local Variables

Howdy,
It would seem that you can change the values for Local Variables in the Colorize tab, but it doesn't actually "implement" the change.

I've verified that even the registry entries contain the new values, but they are still always displayed in what looks like Courier New, 10 pt, black.

Is this fixable?
Thanks
- ty
p.s. thank you for the reply on the Help issue. How funny that two of us did the dastardly deed on the same day. LOL Is this worth mentioning on the Indigo webpage? It would have saved me a few days of troubleshooting
Tyrone M
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2014 23:08 Edited at: 12th Nov 2014 03:14
Bug Report:
Colorize Local Variables

As seen in this image, local variables are colorized if they are referenced in a functions argument list, but not in the body of the program. Odd. I see you've saved the colors in the registry. Did you miss a registry entry in the design. How great if it would be that easy to fix.

>>From what I can tell so far, all other colorize options work on the correct items.<< added hours later.

Thanks
- ty

http://djfunk.com/colorize-bug.html
Balid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2014 02:15
Tyrone M,

The local variable coloring is working as expected. You need to actually declare your variables in order for Indigo to know what you expect to be variables. In the case of placing variables as arguments in a function, they are automatically picked up because they are inherently local variables and nothing else.

Does that help to clarify the intent of the highlighting?

All the best,

Balid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2014 04:45
Well it a bit of digging and tinkering but I think I have fully fixed the issue when reopening Indigo after closing it with the Help window open. If you don't reset your layout you may still get the but only once as your layout will be reset at that point. The Dock Layout config file will be patched fixing the root of the error.

Indigo site

All the best,

Tyrone M
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2014 22:28 Edited at: 15th Nov 2014 22:41
Balid,

Thank for researching/fixing the Help screen problem.

And before reading further, I need to say that I've thought this to death and now even I'm not sure which end is up!

And I'm really not trying to be a pain in the butt!

As far as the colorization, I think there are still some problems. If I'm wrong I apologize and just wasted an entire afternoon when I could have been watching Earth: Final Conflict or something.

I understand what you are saying about global and local - but I'm not sure it's still working correctly. This has caused some minor debugging problems as things that appear global really aren't. Perhaps not a big deal with a small program but more problematic with larger projects?

Please refer to the composite image that shows a sample color scheme (to clarify things), sample code, and the output.

global colors = bluish-green
local colors = red text, light yellow bg

In short:
a) Defined local variables in MAIN are assigned global coloring and font both in main AND functions. Because they appear global in functions, the coder may think they contain values when in fact they are "null".

example:
MAIN
Line 5 - C is defined as string BUT coloreized as global.
C is referenced in MAIN at line 10 and FUNCTION line 34 still colored as global.
FUNCTION
Line 34 - C = 0 (correct) but is colorized as global. So programmer might think you have a string (as defined in Main Line 10 as "this is c$") when in fact it's an Integer in function.

b) If a variable is not declared in a FUNCTION it retains the "default" colorization of black. Perhaps this is correct, however if all non-global variables in a function are "local" why not colorize ALL of them as local.

c) If a variable is defined as being local in a FUNCTION it is assigned global coloring AND if you use the same VARIABLE NAME back in MAIN, it's colorized as a global (even though they are treated correctly as two different variables).

example:
MAIN
Line 17. E is colorized as a global, yet it hasn't been defined or referenced in main (defined in function however). When it prints you get 0, correct ('cuz it's local to main & undefined)

FUNCTION
Line 23: temp is declared as a string, colorized as global not local
Line 25: temp (defined as local in line 23) is still colorized global, not local
Line 28: E is defined as a string, colorized global
Line 29: assignment E = "eee" and still colored global.
Line 36: E prints "eee" and colored global.

plus: although "temp" in my example code is only defined locally in the function (see line 23 above), if I were to use the variable "temp" in main, like "Print temp", "temp" would be colorized global and it would not print a string but rather 0. Again, this would be correct because "temp" hasn't been defined anywhere in main, only in function, still, it's colorized as global.

B$ and D$
As it stands, the output for B$ and D$ (printed in function) are colorized correctly (default) and print as NULL because they are defined in main but undeclared.

Suggestion: If I'm correct in what I've deduced, here's what I'd do if I had the ability to fix & enhance the colorizaton

1) Local Variable - two colorizations. One for variables in main and one for those in functions (defined explicitly or not).

2) Global Variables - fix the way they should work

3) Parameters - Rename current "Local" colorization as "Parameter" colorization. Colorization WITHIN the function for all variables listed in the parameter/argument list (which is actually how it's working now under the moniker of "local variables" ) In addition, if you put a true global variable in a parameter list, then keep it as a global color and not a parameter color.

- ty
(I hope I've got this right because I'm not going to proof-read it any longer!)

Tyrone M
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2014 01:46
You probably know that when I incorrectly write "defined variable" I really mean "declared variable".

In the image, the comment at Line 36 should read
` local from function...
and not ` local from main...

Sorry,
- ty
tiresius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2014 08:56 Edited at: 16th Nov 2014 08:57
If you want to declare local variables you should use the "local" keyword in the definition. Same with "global". Not only does this make syntax highlighting work better with Indigo, but it makes it more readable.

It looks like Indigo is confused by declaring variables with neither local or global, and coloring them as global no matter what. In variables that are not declared and just used immediately, it is not coloring them at all.

Quote: "1) Local Variable - two colorizations. One for variables in main and one for those in functions (defined explicitly or not)."

I would not consider the main scope as "local", since variables declared in that scope can be reached via subroutines. So they are more like globals than locals in that regard. It is its own separate scope, really. I think a style which mixes subroutines and functions causes confusion here.

Quote: "3) Parameters - Rename current "Local" colorization as "Parameter" colorization. Colorization WITHIN the function for all variables listed in the parameter/argument list (which is actually how it's working now under the moniker of "local variables" ) In addition, if you put a true global variable in a parameter list, then keep it as a global color and not a parameter color."

I don't think this is right. Within a function, parameters and local variables have equal footing, they should be highlighted the same. Also, using a declared global in a function parameter list is not really using the global, it is treated as a local.

Scraggle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2014 20:53
Quote: "That would depend on the AppGameKit community. If there are enough users interested then I would look into making an IDE for AppGameKit similar to Indigo.
"

In that case, please consider this as me expressing an interest.
I've just started dabbling with AppGameKit but the IDE is shockingly bad!

If you could get Indigo to use the AppGameKit compiler that would be very special indeed!
Tyrone M
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2014 03:50 Edited at: 19th Nov 2014 03:54
Balid,

I do thank you for taking the time to look my lengthly explanations over. But let me give it one more spin...taking to heart what you have said thus far and twerking it..

Quote: "It looks like Indigo is confused by declaring variables with neither local or global, and highlighting them as global no matter what."

1. So it's either a "bug" or "feature"?
Wouldn't this be easily fixable (heck why not, it's not my code) by having Indigo treat all undeclared variables whether in main or in functions as if the LOCAL declaration were used? Got a variable name? Yes. Defined as Global? No? Then treat as if it were declared as a LOCAL and highlight it with the local highlight and NOT the default highlight (as you said "just used immediately, it is not coloring them at all")

So isn't this all that it comes down to?

a) "Default Highlight" as it does now, defines an overall color & font (style & size) program-wide. This serves as the baseline for all other highlight definitions. It is not used to highlight undeclared variables.
b) "Global highlight" (Fixed) would be applied only to true globals and no longer gets "confused"
c) "Local highlight" get's applied to all other variables wherever they are, as long as they are NOT declared GLOBAL (or by other keywords which make them global of course).

Isn't that the way it's supposed to work anyway? The hangup I think is that Indigo wants the programmer to use a "LOCAL x" type of declaration on all non-GLOBAL variables. The complier treats them all as "declared locals". Why not the IDE?

The problem boils down to: do you force the programmer to declare every LOACL variable for proper highlighting or make the IDE do it?

2. GOSUB, which apparently TGC added "for compatibility sake". DBPro documentation urges programmers NOT to use GOSUBs in favor of functions. I'd continue to treat "GOSUB - RETURN" with the same highlighting as listed above. Highlight them as they are used (local or global)

3. Forget my silly suggestion for the parameter/argument list. A good programmer wouldn't put a global variable in the arg list anyway. Wouldn't make sense. Like I stated previously I had been fiddling with it all day long and had started to confuse my own self!

What do you think now? Can we compromise, or just tell me to go away?
Fix the global confusion and treat all locals as though they were declared locals.
Thanks
- ty
p.s. I've often said that "of the gifts God gave me, he left out the gift of brevity"!
pictionaryjr
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey I'm not sure if you're aware of this bug, but it is driving me absolutely nuts. I have a program I'm creating that is currently around 30k lines of code and every time I click out of the window. It seems like Indigo is recounting every single line and takes forever to allow me to code again. This makes compiling and debugging painstakingly slow simply because when it takes a while for the program to compile which is normally about 3 minutes which I don't mind, but then me merely trying to get back into the window takes like 4 or 5 by itself. I have instances where my girlfriend calls me on skype or I merely want to change the song on pandora and I click out and click right back in, but oops I have to wait 5 minutes b/c its for some reason recounting every single line or something like it. I appreciate all the amazing work you've put into this program and the fact that you've released it for free for people to test is awesome. I'm just begging for you to fix this.

BTW I assume it's counting lines b/c the more lines I code the longer it takes to hop back in. In my other programs that are only around 5k lines it has no problem jumping back and forth.
Balid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2014 03:31
Tyrone M,

Thank you for the lengthy examples. Your second round of screenshots really helped me the most. In short, I agree. I hope you will find my tweaks to be a good compromise. You don't need to explicitly declare a Local with "Local" now. However they will only highlight correctly when used in Functions and Gosubs (Labels). I need to come up with a solution for the situation that tiresius describes. With Locals in Main being accessible to subroutines.

pictiionaryjr,

Are you using the latest version. There should be a noticeable improvement. I will do some tests by putting one of my larger projects into a single file.

Indigo site
All the best,

Tyrone M
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2014 04:07
Balid,

Whew, I think progress has been made! I see I incorrectly attributed an entire reply from tiresius to you. Sorry about that. How on earth could I miss the big blue Balid signature graphic? I've not been feeling well and think I'm coming down with the flu. I'm going to crawl in bed for a week. 😷

Thanks for taking the time to look things over,
– Ty
pictionaryjr
Years of Service
User Offline
I downloaded the 1.4 beta and it works amazingly. Thank you sooo much for fixing that! I though you only released one a year b/c they expire on december 31st I assumed that was when you released the next version haha. Thank you soo much. Thats going to make programming ten times more enjoyable haha. Everything seems to work waaay smoother in this version. What do you use to create the GUI if you don't mind me asking.
Tyrone M
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2014 18:06
Quote: "Thats going to make programming ten times more enjoyable haha. Everything seems to work waaay smoother in this version"

I'll bet you don't have to worry about yearly expiration if you throw a little paypal Balid's way. Well worth it for 10x more enjoyment, right? LOL
- ty
Burning Feet Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2014 11:36
Hello friendly Indigomainians!

Smallest little bug was found tonight. I've been learning lots of Powershell lately, and decided to crack open DBPro for some file loading & filtering. I noticed that the following doesn't fold;

I believe the "Find First" & "Find Next" are the cause.

Peace out.

DarkBasic Help Wikia
Manson_NS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2014 09:23
Minor issues when searching for text:
1/ Hitting F3 seems to have quite different effects depending on which window has focus - and to add to that, the cursor position itself seems to override any search words, which makes it difficult to search and edit through code.

2/ When the next word to be found is located near the bottom of my screen, it may sometimes be below the bottom, without scrolling to it.

3/ Vertical scrolling to the text found would also be extremely nice

I think those are my basic issues from daily use.
statichash
Years of Service
User Offline
I am using Indigo 1.4.0 Beta 20 and when I compile and run a simple hello program, Norton Antirus deletes the exe!
Has anyone else had this problem?

I am on Windows 8.1 btw.
Thanks for any help with this issue.
Burning Feet Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2014 09:47
Statichash, have you added exceptions to Norton AV? Most AV programs have similar problems, which are usually resolved by configuring them.

DarkBasic Help Wikia
Guido Italy
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello ,

I made a donation of $ 20,
how do I download the "not expires" and the activation-key?

Thank You Guido
Scraggle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2014 13:00
I'm with Guido here.

I appreciate that you want an expiration date to encourage people to donate but those of us who have donated really should get a version that never expires.
I've just tried to run Indigo today but I can't. Because the 'trial' has expired.

Please resolve this Balid.

Thanks
Guido Italy
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank You, Baild

He sent me now Activation_Key!
Chris Ritchie
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2014 15:25
Guido , how did you put in the activation key if the program wont load up.?

Lead programmer ULIDIA
Guido Italy
Years of Service
User Offline
I changed the date on my pc ...

Then I inserted the activation
Chris Ritchie
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2014 15:31
Good thinking , thanks dude.

Lead programmer ULIDIA
Manson_NS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2015 21:45 Edited at: 1st Jan 2015 21:48
Looking forward to any potential updates generated from this apparent surge in donations
Tyrone M
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2015 22:08
Quote: "I'm a little fuzzy as to the whole concept of donations for a product that seems rather abandoned. But since this is the last IDE provided for DBPro, the alternatives are rather limited,,,"

Here's the history as I understand it. Indigo was not written or supported by The Game Creators. Indigo was originally a SourceForge project called BlueIDE. It died, but one of the newer active editors of BlueIDE (Craig aka Balid) took it up as a personal project and called it Indigo. I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong.

If you make a donation, it unlocks several features - some of which I found very useful, which I guess is the hook

I doubt that Indigo is Craig's life work but he does support it when bugs are found - and he does seem to make improvements from time-to-time, so I wouldn't call it abandoned either. I hope this eases your mind at throwing a few coins his way. I've grown to appreciate the work developers do and don't mind a little money if they are reasonable.

Happy New Year to all
- ty
Manson_NS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2015 22:25 Edited at: 1st Jan 2015 22:27
Hi Tyrone, I kinda had second thoughts after posting - just hoped nobody had read that
In fact I have my code - my issue arose from me wanting to donate more if I knew it would result in more work going into Indigo.
Anyway - Thanks for setting the proper tone, I agree with your reasoning
Guido Italy
Years of Service
User Offline
I think it's fair to donate Who has allowed us to work better. I do not understand the criticism If you do not want to order there is the official editor I donated willingly!

Sorry for my English
Tyrone M
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2015 22:53
Guido,

Your English is fine. I wouldn't call it a criticism but rather misunderstood the purpose of the donation. As you can see from the reply everything is okay.

Let's all get on with the new year and Code our hearts away!
- ty
Burning Feet Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2015 03:09 Edited at: 13th Jan 2015 03:13
Can anyone help with troubleshooting a beautification problem?

For some reason the theme & colours are only half working... When I first load my DBPro project, it looks correct for a split second before some of the syntax colours fail.

Fixed it! I had to change the "Concatenation Symbol", coincidentally & accidentally it was set to "_".

EDIT: Damnit, nope, still broken. Something is wrong here >_>

DarkBasic Help Wikia
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Burning Feet Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2015 03:37 Edited at: 13th Jan 2015 03:38
Are you referring to;

**There are minor issues, like syntax highlighting is not 100%.

I think I found out what's going on. Usually my MAIN.dba will have a couple of sub-routines and functions posted after "END". But in this case I'm creating a new program from scratch and wanted to keep the Main.DBA clutter free.

So, my findings are that if you call subroutines & functions in the main.DBA, but do not use at least one gosub call, the beautification fails on Main.dba (yet works fine on the other .dba files referenced from that project).

I found that by placing this at the end of my main.dba file;

That beautification works again. Very strange!

DarkBasic Help Wikia
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 13th Jan 2015 03:42
Hehe yup, I read your post in my email and have been considering reading up on Indigo and saw that first thing lol

Interesting find in your edit!

I guess I am stuck with Synergy Editor (8.1 Edition) for another year or so...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 11:26:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 11:26:06