Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Automate 2.0 (AGK TIER 1 INSTANT DEPLOY to APK)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2014 19:59 Edited at: 2nd Jun 2014 23:25
Hi all

Thanks JimHawkins , I have generated one using the thegamescreators website Generate Keystore for Android , so I included this in the keystore location but still no joy , but google still says its not signed for some reason , I did notice in the dos window its says creating a unsigned apk about 2 lines before it closes

any ideas ?

thanks
mick

ps , I used the web version which was fine now on google play , thanks for your help . game is clowning around extreme
ApkGames.Guru
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2014 23:36
Hi,

Have managed to install one-click and have APK's created. However, when uploading to Google, it says failed and that I must have a signed APK. When I run the one-click again, I notice it runs the 'sign' part very quickly (in a flash) and although I pointed it to the correct key store file. for some reason I guess it's not signing. I'm not supplying an alias at this stage as I did not generate with eclipse etc.

Any ideas anyone, why the AKP generated is un-signed?

Many thanks, Ian.
easter bunny
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Dota 2
Posted: 17th Jun 2014 01:15
Which version of Automayte are you using? The exe in the latest zip download doesn't actually sign the APKs correctly.
You'll need to download mdgunns version (in the original post). If you are using mdgunns version, then you'll probably need to manually sign the APK. Just Google this.

Audacia Games - Latest WIP - AUTOMAYTE 2.1, AppGameKit one click deploy to Android
"When you've finished 90% of your game, you only have 90% left"
Effishen
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello Easter Bunny

Can you implement Facebook into your compiler please?

I've been trying to modify and change your template to the full android template (not android lite) but seems like.. my technical skills are worthless

Effishen
easter bunny
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2014 02:01 Edited at: 7th Jul 2014 02:03
Hi Effishen,

Apparently Paul got fb working. It doesn't look too difficult.

edit:
Ok, so I tried it and I couldn't even find MyFacebookactivity.java I'm guessing paul meant MyJavaActivity.java, but that has the packagename filled out...
Might be best if you try to contact him and ask, but if you do, make sure you post back here with the answer I'd like to know how to do it myself

Audacia Games - Latest WIP - AUTOMAYTE 2.1, AppGameKit one click deploy to Android
easter bunny
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2014 02:47
IMPORTANT:
I recommend you download Hockeykid's mod. It fixes most of the problems users were having as well adding a lot of awesome new features.
You will need to use Hockeykid's mod for future uploads to Google Play soon anyway. My version uses the depreciated version of some of the Google libs.

Check it out at his thread, or the first page of this thread

I believe he also fixed the Facebook issues too

SpinieBop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2014 04:21
Easter Bunny, Do you know if Hockeykid's Automate program works with AppGameKit Version 2 alpha, I am about to purchase it (Bronze pledge) and would like to create a debug APK for an Android phone of the game I am developing.

Kevin
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2014 12:00
In AGK2, you can build APK files directly from the editor.
For debugging within the range of your wireless router, you simply broadcast the app and use the AGK Player on your device.

SpinieBop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2014 03:13
BatVink,

If I can build the APK directly from the editor, can I just copy the APK file via USB onto the phone and run the program that way?

I am currently using Tier 1 (Basic) Will the APK file created contain the runtime interpreter for AppGameKit Basic or do you still need to run the program through the AppGameKit Player.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2014 11:34 Edited at: 13th Oct 2014 11:37
Quote: "If I can build the APK directly from the editor, can I just copy the APK file via USB onto the phone and run the program that way?
"

If you put your phone in developer mode you can "side load" your APK file. Otherwise it will reject it as a dodgy APK.

Developer mode is enabled by:

1. Go to Settings | About
2. Scroll down to build number
3. Keep tapping it until it activates developer mode. It takes about 8 or so taps.

Next, download your APK by USB, and click on it in your phone file manager to install.
I prefer to upload my APK to my webspace. When you put the url in to Chrome (including APK name) it starts the install process.

[EDIT] You can also go to Security | Allow unknown sources to install your APK. This is instead of developer mode.

Quote: "I am currently using Tier 1 (Basic) Will the APK file created contain the runtime interpreter for AppGameKit Basic or do you still need to run the program through the AppGameKit Player.
"

The APK is completely standalone. It's only broadcasting that requires the Player.

JimHawkins
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2014 11:41
Try using SweetPea. This is free, and will install from PC to Android very easily.

-- Jim - When is there going to be a release?
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2014 12:41
Do you have a link for SweetPea Jim? I just get a load of gardening sites if I google "SweetPea android"
JimHawkins
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2014 13:04
Sorry - it's called SnapPea.

http://www.snappea.com/

-- Jim - When is there going to be a release?
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2014 13:41
I had the same problem!
Thanks for the link.

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2014 14:12
Ah, thanks Jim!
SpinieBop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2014 02:53
BatVink, JimHawkins,

Thanks for the info I appreciate your help.

Kevin
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2014 12:21
Added to Toolbox Sticky, and this post unstickied.

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 18:17:24
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 18:17:24