Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Here's a new game!!! Guess the Old Game!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2004 07:52 Edited at: 25th May 2004 07:57
Quote: "Oh, and how about a game where you fly through tunnels, and have a race mode, which took up most of my time for one month. Top game."

i'm curious what this one is, the only game i can think of (mind you i don't know many old games) is N2O for PSX, but that isn't that old.

well, i think this was a good forum game pincho, so if anyone still wants to guess, here's one

-old old computer, i used to play it on a 386
-came on floppy disk (real floppy disk, not shirt-pocket disk)
- you were a white @ character, everyone else was another color @ character
-purpose was to solve a murder mystery
-cool part was you put in your name and the names of your friends for all the characters.

ah, that was one of my favorite games when i was little, i would probably play 7 or 8 scenarios a day back then, lol.

oh, wow. insignificantpunks.cjb.net.
no: website for progs yet.
Dazzag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2004 11:12
Tunnel game? Micronaut One or somesuch if I remember rightly. Class game. I was talking about the race mode rather than the real game as it happens. There was also that time travel game where you went through tunnels and had to fight dragons. Was cool.

Cheers

I am 99% probably lying in bed right now... so don't blame me for crappy typing

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 00:34:56
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 00:34:56