Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Middle names!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2003 14:35
Yeah, they're all in a similar style, young attractive people sleeping with each other and getting in trouble for it. Shame they don't show the rough snaggle toothed bints and soccer hooligans that actually go on these holidays!.

Time Gentlemen Please was laced with sexual innuendo, but Al Murray is a genius, so I forgave that - plus the young barmaid (Connie) was incredibly fit. I'm actually getting sick of paramount comedy too, well not for long because my favourite comedy series is comming back 'Spaced', that's comming to paramount soon - DO NOT MISS IT! - it's British comedy at it's best! (no sexual innuendo for a change too!).

Van-B
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2003 16:46
Spaced is comming back??
:: bangs head on wall :: always the bloody way, you step out of the country for a minute and they start showing things you're not bored of.

connie was definately fit thou ... i missed most of the series that had her, both times it was on - my brother tells me she ends up sleeping with Terry. Tell me its not true Nooooooooo
it was such a funny series, its like that post Al'Quida a lil while back - just if ElectroJako45 was British, slighly balding and ofcourse a Landlord (^_^)

funniest episode is the hospital one, he's in the waiting room and the nurse behind the counter just keeps saying "would you please just shutup you ignorant little man!"

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2003 21:54
"I may not know how to spell rob K but considering english is not my first language Id say Im doing quite well for speaking it for only 3 years."

Sorry about that then, shows you how anonymous your identity can be on the net.

Current Project: Retro Compo. Entry.
Yskonyn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2003 19:51
Flight is sacred, don't you dare say anything bad about it!

Yskonyn -
"It's better to wish down here you were up, then to wish up there you were down."
"The ONLY time you have too much fuel on board is when you are on fire."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 13:24:17
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 13:24:17