Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / T-Shirt Design Competition!

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2007 01:27
Thanks Agent Dink, and a BIG thanks to James for choosing one of my designs. I hope you sell a lot of them!

Cheers
bang bang tshirts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2007 01:07 Edited at: 21st Mar 2007 01:07
I would just like to let everyone know that I've had this design printed and you can now buy it from the site! I'm really pleased with how the design came out as the colours look stunning on a white t-shirt. You can find it on my site here:

http://www.bangbangt-shirts.com/IndividualTShirt.aspx?TShirtID=25

I have a sale on which ends tomorrow where all tees are £9.99 too

I'll post a pic of myself wearing it in the next day or so.
TheSpy
Years of Service
User Offline
Am i too late?

Check this out!

The spy can be contacted by saying his name three times in a mirror, or just post back...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
bang bang tshirts
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all,

Just thought I would let you know that Bang Bang T-shirts is still going strong and we now have a blog that you can add your comments too along with new pics of a lot of our tees which are linked too in one of the latest blog posts! We also have some excellent new designs that you might be interested in. One was inspired by Guitar Hero 2. We will hopefully have a site based forum and more community based features soon.

The main reason I'm writing up a message is that I thought I would let you know about the latest design contest I'm running as I received a lot of interest in the one I ran on here. The latest contest has a £100/$200 cash prize for the winner and is based around music. You can find out more by looking at the front page of the site.

If any staff members feel that I'm breaking any rules with this message, please let me know

Thanks,

James

http://www.bangbangt-shirts.com
bang bang tshirts
Years of Service
User Offline
Thought you guys might be interested in my latest design, it's a Pacman inspired design called Pac Ghosts!
bang bang tshirts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 09:50 Edited at: 15th Aug 2007 09:50
Hey everyone,

I've run another game t-shirt design contest recently (actually its still open until today!) and it would be great if you could post on the home page which you think is the best design submitted so far. There are so many great ones that we need everyone's help to decide which one to print!!

http://www.bangbangt-shirts.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 16:00:20
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 16:00:20