Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] "Official Apple Juice Mod Thread" >>>Free<<<

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 21:29
...unbelievable what happens when 1 violates a source code. I dont even want to get involved all we need is a nice lock on this thread and allow the two to talk over this. No wonder i moved to C++ as well at least the community im involved in is a bit more mature in most cases. Doesn't matter tho i still enjoy using fpsc i dont want to have to a mod that had a frigin war started over it.

MODS LOCK THIS THREAD.

[img][/img]
Have 1.15 FPSC? Use Apple Juice Mod! Totally free, and adds many features plus speeds to your games!
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 21:43
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR!!!

Why are you two arguing? You are modding for a hobby and maybe a little bit of extra cash. Is it really THAT big of a deal? I certainly don't think so, but in the end it is your choice.

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2009 00:08
Flame

This thread has been locked due to the unmanageable number of flame responses. Please refer to section 3.11 - 3.12 of the Acceptable Usage Policy for full details:

http://www.thegamecreators.com/?gf=aup#forum

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of theses terms, along with generally accepted nettiqute standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

If you contributed to the reason for locking, you may now find yourself on moderation, or in extreme cases a ban.

NO. I don't look anything like my avatar!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 23:15:45
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 23:15:45