Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Dark Game Studio Bonanza

Author
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 04:33
@Zaxtor99

Look at DBP's extensions... should be a clear indicator of the vast difference if not someone else will answer in detail, I am just about to hit the shower/bed...

argh wth I cant give toooo much detail to the answer but in my opinion... its far more versatile in a nutshell. but yeah do look at the extensions... should make you buy them too... I have nearly all of them. and DGS [Dark Game Studio]...

So take the plunge and join us all and I am sure I can say, We look forward to hearing of your progress , Welcome

Oh and theres an extra little surprise with purchasing DGS, look in the forums under Geek Culture
heres the link
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=187569&b=2

This is the link to the forum Newsletter announcement, read the thread and also read the newsletter too... the thread will be of help to you once you get the new surprise

Good Luck.

MrValentine

Zaxtor99
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 06:32 Edited at: 4th Aug 2011 06:35
Okay Thanks Mr Valentine...

It's obvious that you believe that DBP is the way to go and is much more versatile.

But my big question remains...

Does this package that is only $49.99 USD really include the $69.99 USD DarkBasic Pro full version PLUS all that other stuff? Since DBP is likely the MAIN item I'd use in that package, it would be a great deal at $49.99 if it did indeed include the full $69 DBP version that makes loyalty free stand alone executable files as the paid version of DB Classic I already bought some years back does.

..Just wanna make sure it's not just the free version of DBP such as the FPS Creator FREE that is included (which really doesn't add any value to the package to be honest, because I can download that for free without spending a dime right now)

Thanks

- Zaxx
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 06:37
@Zaxtor99

yes its the full non advertisement version... thats the only difference as far as I am told.

nevertheless the DGS disk is worth its money in Merr to be honest I love it

Zaxtor99
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 07:47
Thanks! Yes it looks like a great deal indeed then.

a $70 DB Pro version plus almost $400 worth of other tools and applications for $50 is a pretty good deal.

I think I am gonna have to bite on this!!

Just curious.. which of those included applications (Darkvoices, DarkPhysics, etc do you find the most valuable and useful?

and thanks again for your quick responses to my questions!

- Zaxx
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2011 07:52
@Zaxtor99

I dont wanna sound too conry... but at this moment in time... I must say ALL OF THEM!

But Personally I am partial to DarkPhysics

AbdulAhad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2011 04:30
Is the DarkGDK commercial license included with this?

Abdul Ahad

DevilLiger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2011 00:53
i hope so.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 00:15:19
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 00:15:19