Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Introduce Your Self / Welcome Thread

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2010 15:02 Edited at: 3rd Jun 2010 19:11
Here all new members to the can introduce them self's and tell the rest of the forum a little about them self's inline with the AUP.
Also check out the AUP here
http://www.thegamecreators.com/?gf=aup#forum

If you're new to FPSCreator, start here.

"Hey, Wizard of Id! Satan just called; he wants his worldview back."
NurseMaduro
Years of Service
User Offline
Lol...this is a great idea, Wiz!!
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
i never introduced myself so here it goes...

Hi,my real name is James Gonzalez,im From argentina (like kill37)..
i play with FPS creator since i was 6 but now my brother told me of this great forum..and he was right this is a good forum...
real nice to see that there are more than 2 users of FPSC its hard to believe we all share something.. !THE PASSION TO CREATE GAMES!

We are watching you
Kalinka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2010 16:22
why you didnt introduce yourself wizard of id?

wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2010 17:02
@Kalinka

Yeah.!

Hi guys I am wizardofid from Sunny South Africa (Very hot at this point 40+ degrees).

You will find me to be annoying straight to the point, but I hope you will learn to love me.You will mostly likely find me in the models forum giving away free stuff.

Now your turn !

"In my weird politically incorrect hypothetically incoherent contradicting obscured world definitively maybe"

Miguel Lobo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2010 17:06
Hi there,
My name is.... Miguel and I am from Portugal, 36 years old and love gaming, graphics, 3D and music.
Planning to do some nice stuff if I find time.

Kalinka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2010 17:14
i like ponies...

whatever, i'm from turkey who wasted his 4 years with fpsc and did nothing also a newbie modeler.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2010 17:19
Pin inserted.

-Keith
wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2010 17:21
Thanks K.C. !

Sorry I went ahead without you.You are welcome to edit the first post with links you see fit...

"In my weird politically incorrect hypothetically incoherent contradicting obscured world definitively maybe"

Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2010 20:13
My name is Joakim, a young entreprenour if I may say so
I have easy to learn and have, since I began with FPSC 3 years ago, above general knowledge about all aspects of game-making

Studies carpentry in Sweden (the country of the vikings )

Currently learning Dark Basic pro

CapnBuzz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2010 21:50 Edited at: 19th Feb 2010 21:52
CapnBuzz here.

I'm no spring chicken, but I ain't "old" yet! I hail from Los Angeles, CA. I'm a screenwriter, filmmaker, artist, Elvis tribute artist, and amateur WWII historian. While readying a WWII-themed web series a few months back I came across FPSC. Always interested in games (I'll play any and every WWII themed game!) -- ever since buying a Sears pong console in the mid 70's -- I jumped at the chance to merge screenwriting/storytelling, filmmaking, and game making!

I'm looking at making friends and maybe adding my experience storytelling to my own games... and those of others?
Dude232
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi... im a gay guy that is awesome o-o

My DA page: http://www.dolphin232.deviantart.com
Im a semi gay furry and i am a dumb***
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2010 23:43
hi, I'm bugsy. I'm pretty young and have had FPSC for 2.5 years. my real name is Wray (after my dad) Ayrton (after ayrton senna) Burgess. I love FPSC and want to pursue a career in game design, I also do parkour, and crash everytime I step onto a skate board.

to fenix mod!
Shadowtroid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2010 01:57 Edited at: 4th Jul 2010 02:24
Hello, new ones!

I am Shadowtroid! Your overlord, to whom you must unfailingly follow! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

EDIT: Okay, seriously:

Place of birth: America
Other background info: I like to think of myself as a very tolerant person...So if you have question, new ones, come to me... Most people won't have tolerance like me. I don't have a life, but I do have lots of time.
Interests: Being AWESOME!!!

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 20th Feb 2010 02:41 Edited at: 20th Feb 2010 02:43
Hi, my name is Brian and I'm an alcoholic.

Ooops. Wrong forum.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2010 02:45 Edited at: 20th Feb 2010 02:52
<waves> Hi Brian

Have a . opps I mean a .

Cheers

Mike

Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2010 02:50
The real name is Angel Rodriguez. Im prob. the very few forum members in NYC just trying to fullfil my dreams of game creation...i can't spell even if my life depened on it so get used to it...

Computer Specs: Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 2.80GHz @ 1066Mhz FSB 3MB Cache, Dual Channel 8192MB DDR2 PC6400 800MHz RAM, XFX Nvidia Geforce 9800 GTX+ 512MB, XFX 780i SLI Motherboard
MK83
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2010 02:53
Hi, my real name is Daniel, been here awhile, hello all.

mk83 Productions
J T Huges
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2010 04:11
Hello, My name is John Hughes. I have been working with FPSC for about a year, along with DBP. I have worked with GWBasic and QBasic years ago and wanted to get back into programming games. And now I'm using this and the other game creator programs to get back into it. This is a great.
Doing this, went back to college, and playing in a band is keeping me busy. Now if I can only get paid for all of this.

Live Long -N- Rock'n Space Cowboys
Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2010 05:39
Hello, My real name is Jesse, I live in Canada, I havent been here a long time, ive been using FPSC for about a year now and im a novice modeler

-JS

Free FPSC Media Downloads
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2010 11:35
Hello. My name is John. No, I'm kidding, it's actually Toby. Yes a terrible name

I've been here three years and like modding guns.

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce it to 600x120 maximum size
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2010 16:48
Hi, my name is Nickydude, and I'm your daddy!

leosmontu
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi. My name is Umut. I live Turkey.

SAGOPA KAJMER Real Rapper
''Gravestones similar to each other People like''
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2010 17:36 Edited at: 20th Feb 2010 18:26
Hi, My name is pain..

well you get the idea..

My Uncel bought me FPSc for christmas 2006
When I started running into Lots of problems I got on the fourms and just couldn't stop reading. I have enjoye watching FPSc become what it is now, Compaired to what it was before...

I still work on some games that I planed out along time ago but since I got a real job.. I just lack the time.
But I still come on here every once and a while.

My Best games were:

[href]null[/href]http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=124191&b=25

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=126503&b=25

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=141462&b=25

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=133290&b=25

lol

Pain

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )
The Fps Creator rocks!
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2010 17:37 Edited at: 20th Feb 2010 17:37
My first name is Fps, and my last name is Creator.

EDIT: I posted a minute after pain!

creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2010 17:45
Place of birth: Kettering: North-Hamptonshire
Other background info: Been using FPSC since 2005 but joined the forum in Febuary 06. Since then, I have been using FPSC for various experiments and projects. At the start of 2009, I completed a HLSL programming course which sparked my interest in shader development, and although I am now retired from the world of game development and FPSC, I still keep my roots with HLSL coding alive, whilst devoting most of my time to the study of BA: English Language & Creative Writing.

-Demon Sun: Lead Developer-
Dead Man's Cradle: Lead Developer
dark peanut
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2010 18:42
Though I can't beat CoZ's epic introduction I'll keep it brief

My name is Josh and I've been using FPSC and the forums for about 1 and a half to 2 years now. In real life I enjoy soccer, basketball, football, and I'm currently playing rugby on my high school's team. Oh and I'm American, can't forget that.

dark peanut

current projects: a game about a guy
DarkFrost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2010 22:06
Place of birth: Ontario, Canada
Other background info: This introduction is long overdue yet I've been using FPSC since 2006, eventually decided to join the forums. I've modeled, textured and animated 3D models since maybe 2005. I enjoy creating music, inventing, and building new things. Which is one of the main reasons why I love FPSC. I can throw all my hobbies into this engine and make a whole out of 'em. So the main reason I use FPSC is to push it to its limits and see what comes out.

Btw CoZ thanks for the template

[img][/img]
Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
Place of birth: England
Other background info: Some of you already know this, but I've been around the programming scene for many, many years.. I published my first commercial game in 1986! I've been using FPSC for about 3 years now and have been on the forums for about half that time. I have a tendency to have the occasional rant on these forums, sorry about that in advance and retrospect.
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2010 18:58 Edited at: 31st Mar 2010 00:11
Place of Birth: California
Other background info: I'm a grumpy grill cheese samich! (Well my avatar is lol.)
Interests: Anything redneck: Hunting, quadding, whiskey, and country

Signature's are stupid.
Red Adair
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

My name is Jocelyn, wife of the Scene Commander.

I've only ever post once I think, but have been away the forum for awhile but have been kept up to date by Dave. I bought my first computer in 1983, and thanks to FPSC have found the world of 3D art, I'm still learning to model but hope to show you all something one day.

I'm glad the migration is going ahead and can't wait for ragdoll.

Great, but my name's not Shirley
Kill Shadow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2010 06:47
Hello all my name is KillShadow in the real world you would know me as CJ Kamerman. I am a crazy Dutchman who hails from Churchill Montana. I have a wife Amy and 4 crazy kids. Oldest Hayden a sr. in high school, Sage, the princess, a freshman in high school, Xander and Noah twins who will be 6 in March. I thank all of you for the well wishes for my wife who is currently BATTLING stomach cancer. Right now she is my main concern. I actually became first interested and still am in Dark Basic. Such a cool gaming language. Then I got FPSC and am working on tying my DB projects in with the FPSC. I love this forum I always check it nightly to see whats new WIP, models, etc. I haven't met all of you but consider you all friends. My wife says she gets to critique my first game then I get to post it WIP lol. It's gonna be about Witches and I will tie in some DB PRO I hope. We'll See Catch you all later k

Regards,

KillShadow

Stop Drop and Roll works on everything but HELLFIRE!!!!
Chris Redfield 2008
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2010 11:10 Edited at: 22nd Feb 2010 13:19
Better Late than never I guess...

[Mod Edit: Best not to put a date of birth]
Hometown: Prescott, Washington

I first bought FPSC in August of '06(shortly after I dropped out of high school)with the fascination, yet almost no knoledge of how a video game was made. Joined The GC Forums in September of '07, and was part of danielwright2311's "Moon Rising" community from July of '08 until Febuary of '09. As you can tell I am a pretty big Resident Evil Fan(or, was...), until I got into other horror games such as Dead Space and Condemned. I essentially love horror games in general and story-driven games too. Oh, and I have a morbid fear of coding due to the fact that I suck at math... Overall I like it here very much, and am definately looking foward to FPSC Migration. Redfield, Out!

C.R. 2008

"Wether you think you can, or you think you cannot, you are usually right" - Henry Ford

THE ART OF DARKNESS IS COMING... 2012
Tutelage Systems
Years of Service
User Offline
FPSC background: I have been using FPS Creator for 3 years now. I normally work behind the scenes and do not do heavy posting. I am sure if you heard my voice you would recognize it.

Anyway nice to meet you all

Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2010 15:03
Place of Birth: Rotherham (South Yorkshire)
Other background info: Stopped using FPS Creator and moved to the Hammer editor, has an Osteosarcoma cancer growth in my right humerus, likes KFC.

Jeku always gets drunk and tries to Moderate the ocean. Tirelessly slapping the waves as they roll in.
Armed
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2010 02:10
Hi Y'all my real name is Jose Aguilera and live near a small town called Los Fresnos(near South Padre Island)
I enjoy using FPSC whenever i have time which is almost never.Things i enjoy are participating in the Armed Drill Team competitions. So far we have made it to state and really want to make it to nationals. I also participate in Power-lifting and am pretty good at it. Well thats about it.
Hoosier Sign Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, My Name is Howard I am in the States I am 38. I enjoy playing video games but I also like learning about how to make them as well. I am a full time student, I am studing Web Design.
And I love to talk about alternative fuels solar,wind and hydrogen power. I currently have 1 solar panel 1 wind turbine many hydrogen fuel cells. Any way I got started with FPSCreator about a year ago and have since purchased Fps Bonanza and Dark Studio.

Sometimes you need "A Whack on the side of the Head"
to be more creative.
charger bandit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2010 15:40
Im Chargerbandit from Slovenia.I use FPS Creator for three years now.I like modelling and making games.

A.K.A djmaster
wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2010 17:25
Thanks guys for the flying start.

except for one or two like this one

Quote: "Hi, my name is Nickydude, and I'm your daddy!"
Um er Yeah...you wish.Can I have pocket money now?

TheK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2010 17:54 Edited at: 17th Mar 2010 10:02
Other background info: Hey there! In fall 2006 a friend of mine bought FPSC and showed it to me. He couldn't work with it, because it was too hard for him. I tried to make some small levels and really began to like FPSC. He gave it to me and I worked with it for a year. Then he wanted to have it back to try it another time. So I have bought my copy. Then I started some vaporware projects, made some models for the German community and after about a year of break I started to work on Canalyst. The room you see in the first screenshots of the game was only like a test for me to see, how good (or how bad) I am at making levels. Then someday I got a story and I think, that you know the rest...

So, hey you guys out there!

Best,
TheK

Skype name: thek491
Katalystik Design
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello all,

My name is Daniel, I'm from the UK and I'm a total FPSC noob, although I have used things like Game Maker 8 and other old-skool game engines/creators in the past. My key skills include development and PP. Fie with textures but I'm no modeller. Hopefully this is an aspect I can improve on in my time here.

Nice to meet you all
knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2010 23:44 Edited at: 27th Feb 2010 01:37
Real Name: Robert Knox (hence the username: Robert = rb, Knox = knx, knx + rb = knxrb)
About Me:
I started programming about 5-6 years ago with Visual Basic and then Visual Basic .NET, I also started using Game Maker 6 & 7 for some basic games but I never finished any .
I then started programming with DBPro and using FPSC at the start of 2009
During the course of using DBPro and FPSC I've made multiple programs such as FPSC IP, Decal Creator and Script Cleaner.
I have started some games but I never finished them, only OriginX got released and I didn't actually do any of the level design etc.. on that.
I went to an IT college for 5 months starting in September 2009 and got 2 Microsoft qualifications, an advanced diploma and a CompTia qualification. I also obtained an award for best performance in gaining a Microsoft Qualification for the Newcastle Academy and another for the North of the UK
I'm now working on two new projects which are a new version of FPSC IP and a secret project that will hopefully turn out pretty well

knxrb

ReFure
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK
Posted: 26th Feb 2010 18:52
Place of birth: East-South of Norway
Other background info: Hi! Ive worked with FPS Creator for 3 years, but never really used this forum. Well i know a few tips and tricks to fps creator. One day i wanted to make my own fps game! I searched on the net and: "FPS Creator" popped up. When they still had a demo (good ol' times) i downloaded it.
Then next day my not so older brother BOUGT it at some store!!!
I started making games, and. Havent comed to the forums before now.

- Gutsplatt Games

Prison of Hell is rated:

samotiyo
Years of Service
User Offline
Name: Sam
Bio: I love Fps creator and just bought it and am starting my online fps game I've always wanted to make.

=)
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2010 13:05 Edited at: 28th Feb 2010 13:06
Hi there, I'm Michael and I've NEVER finished a game! My username was entered by my brother when I was out of the room. I kept meaning to get it changed but I'd be sad to see it go after so many years. As all my game attempts have failed over the years due to FPSC errors you'll usually find me living in the WIP forum criticizing everyone elses. My goal in life is to one day make my very own thread in the WIP forum!
Asteric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2010 19:38 Edited at: 28th Feb 2010 19:42
Quote: "online fps game"

Yeah, on-line and FPSC are usually not such a good mix...

Im Asteric btw.

About Me: I do 3D, and i haven't touched FPSC in ages, been building up a portfolio to concentrate on professional 3D.

Interesting Facts: Even though i appear to be a minor ass on the forum, im actually very nice in person, yeah.

I joined the forum the same day i got a new computer, and broadband.

I like talking to people on the forums via MSN

Omegamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2010 19:53
Hey,
My real name is Lukas Wilhelm and I´m from Germany.
I love it to work with FPSC.
My favourute game is DooM and my favourute bands are Mushroomhead and Slipknot.

Play to life,Life to play!!!
Bigsnake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2010 17:45
I never introduced myself but here is some rough details :

Name : Adam Chivers
Bio : You can refer to me as a computer nerd (Specially for my age). I came across FPSC at the start of 2009.

Favourite list of games :

Call of Duty 4,5 and MW2
Half life 2 Series
Black & White 2 (If you haven't played this game then you've missed out on quite a bit)

And I don't really have a favourite artist, As long as it is music in the electronica section I'm good with it

Windows 7, Amd Athlon 7750 Black Editon (64 bit,3ghz + Dual Core), ATI Readon HD 4870 1gb Edition, 4gb Ram.
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 2nd Mar 2010 04:52 Edited at: 2nd Mar 2010 12:16
Name: William Andrews
Birthplace: Florida
Loyalty: Confederacy
Interests: God, His word the Top. Next is Dark Basic Professional, Unity3d, and Modeling.
Learning: C#, Algebra
[b]What I want to Do
: Go to college, then Become 20 so I can marry my sweetheart
What I want to do when I "grow up": Become a Police officer

Kalinka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2010 16:49 Edited at: 5th Mar 2010 16:51
I'm serious this time.

About me: if you say me a kid i say say it again and then i say thanks!.. Whatever I'm interested in C# and 3D modelling. But i'm still wasting my time with fps creator. I used 3D Rad, XNA, Unity, Neoaxis, Game Maker 6() and Dark Basic Pro (i just tried. because it was free. i tried to make a mod for fpsc.) I'm still using 3D Rad, XNA and Unity. I'm thinking to stop using fpsc because it has a really small map editor. If Lee fix it i can use it again. Now i'm just looking the 3D chat here...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 19:54:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 19:54:51