Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Introduce Your Self / Welcome Thread

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2013 12:08
Hello there.

My name is Giuseppe and I come from Italy. I love playing FPS or RPG games since I was a child, with a little help from my dad. I'm 16 years old, but I started making few games in FPS Creator a long time ago, when I was about 14.

Hope everything is ok,
Giuseppe.
Dark Wolfe
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, my name is Adam and i saw FPS creator while surfing the web, though i'd try the free version and so far am having fun. Hopefully i'll have enough money to buy it for my birthday !
Ross tra damus
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2013 17:56
Dark Wolfe

Welcome to the crazy world of FPSC.

A word of advise.
Buy the 'full' version of FPSC.
Do 'NOT' buy the upgrade for the free version because there always seems to be problems with this when upgrading to newer versions of FPSC.

Good luck.
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all! Well, I thought I would have posted here before, but obviously must have felt shy, as I can't see anything.

I'm basically fairly creative, and always enjoyed trying to make games on every computer I have owned, all the way from the Spectrum to my PC. I've played about with DB since I got a demo of it on a PC Gamer Cover disk, and was wowed by the scorpion demo. I have since used DB Pro, FPS Creator and AppGameKit, plus other offerings I won't bother to mention here. I am rediscovering the joys of messing about in FPS, as it is a nice break from AppGameKit coding.

I'm not an expert with it, but I think I am fairly proficient, considering it has been 2 years since i touched it! Lot's of things have changed as well! I am pleasantly surprised at how well it runs on my system now, even with water effects and such, I haven't managed to slow it down yet! Although AI seems the biggest hog, and I haven't played much with that yet.

Anyway Howdy!

JayRay
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,

My name is John, an imaging technical analyst for Dell Computers here in Oklahoma City, OK. I recently decided to jump back into a game-creation hobby, with aspiriations to some day take my hobby into the realm of indy game design. I have no delusions that I'm going to be the next big thing, but I love games and game design, and believe that with FPS Creator, I have a low-cost avenue for game design that allows me to be creative on the entry level.

Lookin forward to making some friends on here too.

FPS Creator member since June 24, 2013
Madcow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2013 23:19
Hi !

I'm here because like all of you, I use FPSC, I've started to use it around 2012, I use it very often ( nearly everyday ) but I think I still have much to learn even if I'm pretty satisfied by the work I've done so far ^^

About me, my hobbies are listening music ( hard-rock is my favourite kind of music ), gaming, cooking, and animals.

Concerning my skills, I'm doing some graphical work with Paint.Net, I also got a small knowledge in 3D modelling but I'm no scripter at all, unfortunately, and i don't want to learn how to do it because I have some difficulties to "stay on track" ...

About gaming ( because we wouldn't be here if we didn't like videogames, right ? ), my favourites games are Doom, Oblivion & Skyrim, Tomb Raider ( the one from 2013 ) F.E.A.R 1 & 3 and the Max Payne series, i've recently finished Mafia ( the first one ), a cool game with an interesting storyline ^^

That's all for now^^
Oh, BTW, I can't wait for FPSCR !

"MOO !"
The Zombie Killer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2013 07:21
@Madcow
Quote: "Doom"

Quote: "the Max Payne series"

Just for that, you're awesome.

If you're interested in making a Max Payne-styled game, check out the community mod, it currently has basic third person, and working bullet time. I'm currently rewriting the mod though, so it'll get even better.

@Everyone else
Welcome to the forums! Always good to see new members joining.

-TZK

PixelF
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2013 09:11 Edited at: 18th Jul 2013 09:15
I never introduced myself. Here goes.
Hi my name is Joel (Hand-Shake). I am currently living in Arizona .

I like to play Tennis, Golf and Baseball. I also use Fps Creator as a hobby.

(What a terrible name I have)

www.pixeleater.me
Register now to become a reasonably intelligent human being!
joshpurple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2013 20:46
Hi All

Glad to have just joined, FPSC looks great & I'm looking forward to using it. I'm a freelance artist, I work with 3ds Max a lot, always enjoyed gaming, -I used to attempt Shockwave games with 3ds Max, Plasma, Director, and Shockwave.

I'm hoping to make (hopefully) a simple game from what I have created in 3ds Max;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGy9433MDlo
Move/Point catapult > Launch goblin at target
(using a moving target is hoped for).

If anyone has some suggestions on doing this; using ragdoll, allowing for a scoring mechanism, physics, should I create a thread for this? Etc. I'd appreciate it, and my Thanks in advance.

I'll certainly be going through the tutorials
Jerry Tremble
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2013 05:00
Hello, all!

I'm Don from sunny and hot Arizona. Jerry Tremble is simply the name of a character a cartoonist friend of mine created. I've been messing with DBPro for about 10 years now and just bought FPSC last year, along with the Dark GDK.NET. I've had an account here the entire time but just created a forum name last year upon seeing the FPSC Reloaded Kickstarter, which I jumped on. I have never asked a question in the forums because I really never had to; I have always been able to find an answer through the google forum search. I have learned so much from the community here and hope to give something back, I just don't know what! Just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks!
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2013 18:25
Welcome aboard to all the new people here! For a bit of help; click on my signature below, it'll point you in the right direction for numerous points of interest, concerning FPSC.

-Keith

Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2013 22:52 Edited at: 10th Aug 2013 22:53
I'm far from new here but I also haven't been on in a very long time. I thought I would introduce myself to the newer people.

I'm Dave (RF),

I've been around the FPSC block since 2005 and have worked with several different engines since then. I'm not sure if FPSC will run on my machine (Windows 8 64bit) so I don't know how useful I will be to the community.

Keith it's good to see you and a few others are still around!

As to the sills that I can offer the community:

1. Modeling
2. Texturing
3. Animation
4. Audio production

If you all would like to view or hear some examples just let me know!

Cheers,
RF

Attached is a simple terrain that I created a little while ago. It's just something nice for you to look at!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2013 15:51
Hi im Johnski (John Gordon) and i have been here for about 5 years and using FPSC for 5 years.

I feel old.

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2013 17:02
Welcome Johnski! Always great to welcome a new community member!

http://www.serygalacaffeine.com
There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get stronger. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2013 17:07 Edited at: 17th Aug 2013 17:16
Haha ;D seeing as i never posted here when i joined i thought i might as well now, Better late than never!

Dark Dev
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2013 16:07
Hello, my name is David. I am new to FPS Creator Reloaded, but this Engine has interested me since the day I first saw on Youtube. There seems to be a ton of information here, time to get to learning.

Thanks!

unimansoftent
Years of Service
User Offline
My name is unimansoftent/Alex Jaime from Ciudad Obregón Sonora Mexico.

Is a pride belong to this community.

Grettings to everyone.

independent game developer - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7YnZCd-CEggJJXzZ-V5y-A
TheGeneralist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2013 02:48
Welcome unimansoftent!

I'm new too. Lot's of friendly people here.

-----------
Get Music stuffs here http://soundcloud.com/seraphicpanoply
almightyhood
Years of Service
User Offline
hello everyone,

im called hood, i live in england.
i have been messing about with various game makers and found this 1 nline. am vey impressed with it so far and ordered the fpscr lastnight.
am looking forwards to meeting you all and maybe picking your brains from time to time lol, hope to have a great time with fpscr.
Parallax
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello game creators!

My username is Parallax and i am looking forward to trying FPSC Reloaded. I always wanted to make a game and might accomplish it here.
ShN33Ky
Years of Service
User Offline
Who is ShN33Ky?????.....well sHn33Ky is a 46 year old punk arse surfer from San Clemente ca! I'm also a self employ'ed window washer by trade! Not a guy you would think makes video games! ....But I do!!
So...I'm here to share! Check out my games in the showcase and give me some feed back! I La La Luvvv this stuff!

Peace!

ShN33Ky

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:08:18
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:08:18