Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Baxslash joins TGC!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2012 03:16
Baxslash has contributed a lot to to the forum. Some of you know him from this forum but many of us knew him earlier from the dbpro forum.

I respect the guy and he deserve every credit.

Congratulations

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2012 12:23
Quote: "That is true however, we were colonized by the British. That counts for something right?"

Does TGC hire convicts? I just kid. From what I understand, TGC's offices are pretty much their own bedrooms, I suspect if they wanted to hire some awesome coder overseas it wouldn't be an insane concept, it just might mean you don't meet up unless for some reason (like a convention) you're in the same country. Though as far as I can see, everybody TGC has taken on as official staff has been UK based, but I suppose a man can dream.

Quote: "Seppuku, you're forum president now?

And Jericho2Day is Community Leader ? Weird."

There was an election. Ex-presidents get the 'Community Leader' title.

kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2012 13:10
Quote: "There was an election. Ex-presidents get the 'Community Leader' title."

Oh cool. Good to know

Follow me on twitter! @MotionStruct
Motion Struct blog
Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2012 13:39
Quote: "Does TGC hire convicts?"

Well they let you be president didn't they? I kid as well but that was a good call.

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2012 15:08
Quote: "Well they let you be president didn't they?"

Touche!

Interesting how Baxslash hasn't made much of a response or at least for quite a few posts, I think TGC must have him very busy. I wonder if he gets to make them tea? I don't think anybody else from TGC lives in the Derby area so it must take quite a while.

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2012 15:10
Quote: "Interesting how Baxslash hasn't made much of a response or at least for quite a few posts, I think TGC must have him very busy. I wonder if he gets to make them tea? I don't think anybody else from TGC lives in the Derby area so it must take quite a while."

Actually it's coffee, I'm reading the posts as I get an email each time someone makes one, just too busy to answer very often now...

this.mess = abs(sin(times#))
xGEKKOx
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2012 18:14
Congratulation BaxSlash!!!!!!

iPhone/iPad Games/Apps : Street Karate Fighter - 90s VideoPokers Simulator - Ball VS Brick - CB RadioBox - Artic
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
I hope to see that Canonball Bob game soon. It's the most good looking AppGameKit product I have seen so far, together with Fruit Warriors.
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2012 23:20
Quote: "I hope to see that Canonball Bob game soon. It's the most good looking AppGameKit product I have seen so far, together with Fruit Warriors."

I can't comment on priorities but it's certainly on my list. I've put a lot of work into it already. Just hope the code was fairly well organised as I haven't touched it for quite some time!

this.mess = abs(sin(times#))
halley
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2012 09:33
Congratulations baxslash!

The Miracrea Games
Dimis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2012 00:49
Congratulations Baxslash! Developing games professionally must be a great feeling! I hope that you will keep having fun making games. Best wishes.

3d point in space
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2012 21:14 Edited at: 17th Jul 2012 21:28
Way to go baxslash wish they could afford all the programmers here to work on agk. You are lucky too work with such a talented staff. This is probably why you been so busy. They must have been impressed by you working at your job and also doing agk on the side. Sorry about stilling your post .

Developer of Space Chips, pianobasic, zipzapzoom, and vet pinball apps. Developed the tiled map engine seen on the showcase. Veteran for the military.
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2012 02:33
Congratulations Baxslash!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 11:00:26
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 11:00:26