Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / World Builder - closed ALPHA test

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK is my friend
Posted: 20th Feb 2020 21:58
looking awesome Santman and has become very professional looking

fubarpk on Itch...………...https://fubarpk.itch.io/
fubarpk on googleplay..https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=fubarpk
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2020 22:04
Thanks Fubarpk.....a few half decent shaders and some AAA assets tend to do that. Lol.

Did you see the questions I asked?
fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2020 23:08
Il have a look at documentation later and get back to you

fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2020 06:17
I tried running the latest version and it closes off (crashes) almost as soon as it says getting updates

Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2020 08:00
That's odd. Try deleting the file called ver.txt and try again, it should think it's a fresh install and download again. Also, if it's on your system drive it needs admin rights.
fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2020 09:21
3rd time worked like a charm

JosephB
Years of Service
User Offline
While I have not yet tried all instructions in the guide, it is so far very helpful and easy to follow. I did not go through it to edit it, but did notice a couple of places that might be changed. For example, the last line in "The basic world construction" section states: "Where paths are drawn grass will no generate on top of it, however the grass must be generated after the paths are drawing for the masking to take effect." I think the words "no" and "drawing" should be "not" and "drawn". I followed the guide as I opened the application and tried to perform the various functions. One potential issue I noticed for first-time users is that the guide does not show how the application starts. You might add a "Getting started" section that shows the start-up screen and then explains what users should do to begin creating a world that includes naming the world and raising the first chunk, so it will be above the ocean.

I also auto-generated a mountain between 4 chunks. It worked great. Only one small issue I noticed as seen in the attached picture was a triangle that was darker than the rest of the mountain. I tried to fix normals, and change base textures, but neither worked.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2020 15:29
The documentation is well written and adds to the packages value
I did read a large chunk of it but was really looking for a small tutorial
on just creating a land applying grass perhaps placing some objects
then trying the export. Which wasn't there, but don't see that as a bad
thing I know you've done many videos and manuals don't include this
in other programs either. The program itself is fairly self explanatory
with the controls and the manual helps where that fails. I think most
people who purchase worldbuilder in the future will want to jump right
in create something and export it before they read the manual tho.
assuming people are like me.

Over all I think its a great product and ide really like TGC to get behind
behind this product and give it the exposure it deserves

Amon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2020 18:08
I'm so looking forward to using this. If there is a price tag on it I'm expecting professional pricing which would be worth its weight.
Win 10 Pro - AMD RYZEN 7 3800X Octacore - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 2080TI 11GB
Amon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2020 05:16
Any updates on a possible open beta or release?
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2020 10:51
Hi Amon.

Not at the moment, except to day that I am still working away at it. At some point in the past I've introduced a fairly substantial bug that is causing me to rewrite a fair amount of code, and then I have a list of features and improvements to implement.
Amon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2020 03:23
How goes this, Santman?
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2020 15:40
Hey Amon.

Been a long while since I really did anything, had lots going on persoanlly. I;ve moved house and temporarily have really bad internet (7mb) but back to it now.
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2020 13:20
Hey all.

On the APG FB page I have created a poll to see what the most desired features are for people.

I;ve ben out of action for a while as there were some fundamental issues with ground painting that took a while to fix, plus I moved house somewhere in the middle of it all as well. Back now, and looking to draw the initial build to a close soon, but wanted to get a feel for where it should go next. Please do fill it in if you have an interest in the program.
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2020 20:52
Been radio silent for a while, but something will be coming soon.

In a nutshell, I made a (seemingly) simple change to the folder structure of textures and it highlighted a major issue with image allocation within the creator. The builder uses a mix of predefined image numbers that it relies on, mixed with others which are allocated automatically by AGK...and there were numerous conflicts that could result in anything from icons vanishing to entire textures being corructed or replaced for no apparent reason, on sustained usage. These were particularly hard to track down as saving the world and reloading removed them all as it reset the allocations, but after much rewritting and far too many headaches, all is stable again and far more robust than ever before.

There's also a whole host of new functions, and en entire new map mode; you can now create a single 1*64 chunk level for sideways scrolling platformers and into the screen runners. As soon as I finish altering the editing code functions which are impacted by this, the next alpha will be out.
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2020 20:24
Bit of a delay as I'm busily converting some of the slower function to C++ to give it a boost - it'll be worth it.
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2020 12:00
A few changes to how object editing works.

Now selecting an object to edit outlines it with a red frame rather than colouring it a solid colour, so changes are visible right away. Texturing is now easier than ever thanks to a quick texture bar - now you just drag thumbnails of loaded images onto a model in the world to texture it. Once this is tweaked to add a scroll bad and a texture stage selector, this function will be complete now, and it makes texturing a large number of objects, or prototyping different textures, super easy.

JosephB
Years of Service
User Offline
This is looking amazing. Thank you for continuing development.
blink0k
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 19th May 2020 23:25
That is looking fantastic!
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2020 09:38
Thanks guys, I appreciate the sentiments. Hopefully it's not got long to go.....keep getting lost as to where the line between scene creator ends and game engine begins, and taking stuff back out!
haliop787
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: With reality.
Posted: 20th May 2020 20:41
Santman i think you need another Tick box in the last video.
meaning, instead of every time selecting the texture from the bottom menu, select once, click on any object on screen again and again (different ones) and then exit texture mode.
i bet you are already planning this, i Thought of a little Tick box, on off for this for best solution so one will not click irresponsibly texturing a lot of objects which he did not wanted to do.. so in a scene like this its not a real problem, but if you'll have a scene with mass objects users can make mistakes.

so MultipleClicks tick box, if its off you can click once and then need to select a texture again. and if it is On , you select a texture once, and apply it as much as you would like
This is really impressing.
i really like this thread i come once in a while to check it out
Nadav "Haliop" Rosenberg
Lets make the world great forever.
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2020 21:58
Haliop787, I hadn't actually thought of that, but it shouldn't be too hard to add that in, just a couple extra interface tweaks.

Started playing with my streaming code last night now I'm getting the hang of plug ins.....my original T1 code would stream a 2k by 2k texture in 2.5 seconds.....a simple C plugin can now do it in 0.5 seconds without impacting frame rates noticeably. An HD 1080x720 image now only takes 0.13 seconds to stream in the background while running main code at 60fps. You can do it as fast as you want for slower frame rates....so at 30fps you could do an HD image in 0.07 seconds. And that's my aging processor.....modern hardware could go faster still.

What this means is that the biggest memory hog, landscape textures, dont need high fidelity cooies held in memory for any chunks except those around you, and can easily be background loaded as needed.

I do love the speed of T2 in your code for loops.
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2020 02:05
Had a bit of a disaster when my pc died, but it's back up and running now. Note to the wise...change your thermal paste often!!

This update is runnign away with itself, but coming soon:
• Fixed GUI elements still showing in game mode
• Refined main screen UI elements
• Moved sculpting brush size indicator to sculpting menu and slowed down change to make use easier
• Added icon to directly link into the user guide from within the builder
• Added normal mapping shader for landscape – 4 diffuse and 4 normal textures
• Fixed bug with ground textures disappearing when painting a loaded world
• Fixed bug with painting paths
• Added functionality that paths now paint across chunks
• Fixed bug where brush preview for paths and landscape painting appears on multiple chunks and can be left behind when exiting that mode
• Game mode now exited using escape instead of G
• Game mode now returns camera to exact point before entering game mode upon exiting
• Fixed red box visible when loading
• Added visual display of what chunk is currently being edited
• Added basics of code for “show me how” video tutorials on screen
• Fixed help tip for sculpting
• Fixed bug with sprites that made menu’s sometimes vanish due to an internal numbering clash with AGK
• Changed sculpting tool to lower minimum sculpting depth
• Trying to load a world with missing files no longer results in a non-recoverable error
• Moved base grass layer texture selection into grass menu
• Added option to not have grass base texture generate underneath grass tufts if wished
• Grass editing now gives a warning if grass was drawn but not generated when exiting or changing layers
• Added real-time mini map to game mode
• Added outline for the current chunk being edited for visual ease
• Fixed 1st person camera movement when no joystick is connected
• Fixed ocean wave map generation – colours now back to normal generation
• Fixed crash when generating multiple wave maps in a single run
• Fixed bug with bump mapping being turned on during frame syncing in some cases when not meant to be
• Fixed bug when editing models – now disappearing
• Fixed bug not applying water height / wave map to ocean after loading
• Tweaked ocean shader – now transparency present on main water
• Grass and paths now both come with a stock base texture
• Sample textures now sorted into categorised folders
• Fixed particles to now load and save from individual world folders in My Docs
• Fixed numerous sprite and image number allocation corruptions which upon prolonged usage led to crashes
o Particles
o Lights
• Fixed bug with interface elements in object editor
• Added facility for unlimited options in menu selector box
• Added preview of levels while loading, if available
• Added function to save a thumbnail preview of the world when saving
• Fixed editing – faster machines should no longer have small area editing occur to fast to control
• Fixed a bug with grid guide x-ray setting
• Fixed a bug with landscape painting corrupting after a while due to image memory allocation crashes
• Added functionality for multiple world types to start up screen for a new world – only two for now
• Amended grass to copy used textures to the active worlds folder for exporting
• Altered water shader to reflect textures and not just outlines
• Fixed some bugs with lowering terrain
• Moved some core code to C++ DLL for speed
o Normal calculation
o Part of grass calculations
o Part of editing code
o Grass painting
o Landscape painting
• Added functionality for SHIFT key to smooth all chunks at once
• Added functionality for normal to update while editing landscape
• Fixed sky shader – now fades on horizons to allow for a better feeling of distance
• Added ability to toggles waves on or off within the water shader
• Changed object selection – edited object now have a wireframe outline instead of changing colour, all edits now in real-time on world object
• Escape key now unlocks an object when being edited
• Added “quick texture” bar to object editing mode – now textures can just be dragged onto the objects you want to use them
• Fixed object names which are too long from wrapping and corrupting labels when editing objects
• Added ability to add an object nametag for later identification and use in games mode
• Added “empty” shader – these objects appear white int eh editing mode, but in the game world they are invisible. Used to create collision objects which are simple and fast, and can block of complex areas efficiently
Cliff Mellangard 3DEGS
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2020 01:15
Thanks Cliff.

I've been spending a fair amount of time using myself, and it seems fairly stable now. Hopefully in the next week or so I will get the next build out.

Aaron
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2020 09:28
Well this was a lot of work, especially with a PC failure half way through it, but the World Builder now has a mode for sideways scrolling playformers built in.

This also shows two new and crucial features for game creation; the ability to tag objects for later lookup or reference, and the ability to create invisible objects either for boundary creation or place markers.
JosephB
Years of Service
User Offline
Extremely nice and amazing.
haliop_New
User Banned
Posted: 1st Jun 2020 15:59
Wow i have a great suggestion for the 2.5D platformer.

You know where you make a game and sometimes the camera is not where you want it to be?

What if you can place camera objects in your scene, then when the player is actually playing the camera moves with tweens between each camera objects. Forward and Backwards depending on the player action.

Could be much easier to handle cameras in 2.5D
Each camera object can also have different attributes, such as the obvious different X,Y,Z but also angles and unique tweens between them. So from first to second is TweenSmooth1 but from second to three TweenBounce
Etc...
Then for each camera you can make a different shading renderer.

So when i am outside eveything can be blurry but once im in a cave the camera shader makes everything close.to it a bit transparent and everything far fully dark and shaded.. or a camera with a pixalte shader i would most love to buy a piece of software that posses good camera controls on the fly.

P.s i hope by making suggestions i am not being a bit outthere , it just made me think of all the great stuff this world editor could do.

(I told you before i am following this thread )
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2020 22:06
Of course not Haliop, the more suggestions the merrier.

With the cameras, do you mean like Pandemonium used? You could do that now using tagged objects - you could create invisible cubes and tag them cam1, cam2, cam3 etc, then just tween the camera location between them as you move. It's a great idea, and would actually be fairly easy to do now I think. Maybe you can give it a whirl when I release the next update.
blink0k
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 1st Jun 2020 22:52
Looks fantastic. Awesome work
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2020 22:42
Here's another little video, this time showing in real game terms what the "dummy" objects can be used for, by marking a Zelda style fishing spot.

DannyD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2020 04:09 Edited at: 5th Jun 2020 04:12
Great work as always Santman.. can't wait for the final product. worth buying....
0.828 still the latest available version?
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2020 11:45
Thanks everyone for the words of encouragment - it's appreciated.

0.828 is still the newest version out, 0.829 makes so many changes though it's very different. I'm am working to finalise it this weekend, then I have to redo the help guide as almost all menu's have changed, then I will put it out.
Amon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2020 06:16
Looking forward to this big time. Great work, looks awesome. I just want to get my hands on it, is all.
DannyD
Years of Service
User Offline
Any news on 0.829

Curious to see the latest improvements, addons , new look etc

Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2020 22:54
I'm working hard on it, but having major major issue.

The World Builder relies on some models and images to be allocated numbers by AppGameKit, and some to be based on maths. Unfortunately when I started I didnt know AppGameKit started its number allocation at 100,000.....and to decided to start at 100,000. So I've been spending a lot of time trying to untangle the numbering of models and images.

I hope to have something out within a couple of weeks now though.
fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2020 02:31
im sure you will get it sorted santman
sorry i havent been a good tester for you
and medical issues preventing me from doing to much now until i get on top of it
but i do like to see your progress and you have come so far with this so great stuff

haliop787
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: With reality.
Posted: 19th Jul 2020 11:35
Hi i saw something really cool and youtube and thought of your project.

This is the video :

What i was thinking is maybe integrating something like this as an in-house feature in your project.

And yeah i know it might take sometime to figure out, but the idea is very cool.

And i have noticed something really unique in the video.

The grid on which the ocean stands on , is not a mine craft like boxes but more randomized probably at startup so every xyz is a bit different than the other which makes landscaping a bit more real and not so boxy .

So on grid box can be x = 20 , y = 0 and z = 20
And one might be x = 15, y = 0 and z = 10
And all the grid boxes are placed perfectly so each box or position you build something is not only random by style but also in its own construction blocks. Which is really unique i have never seen such a dynamic well placed grid before this, a dynamic random grid is for itself a worth idea to look at.
Nadav "Haliop" Rosenberg
Lets make the world great forever.
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2020 15:49
@Fubarpk, sorry you've not been well, I hope you get better soon. And dont worry about not being a good tester - any and all comments, bugs, suggestions are super useful. The numbering issue has been a pain mainly because it only becomes apparent after you built a fair amount, so it wasnt obvious until after I made a lot of changes, but I'll get there.

@Halliop, that is quite cool. I think that would be more like the Snowdrop engine though, a custom kind of function that you would build for yourself as / when it was needed. I have a grid which can vary in size, and the ability to snap objects to it, so you could probably build something similar quite quickly, though with more effort. I do plan to add more functionality for internal object placement, such as auto aligning objects to each other etc, and an automatic road generation system, so I'll think how something like this might work.....assets become the issue. I actually bought a modular house pack for my own projects, so I could test with that i guess, but users would then need to create their own modular assets.

Always comes down to the assets!!!
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2020 16:08
Now just refreshing the help guide and some more tutorial stuff and the new version will be out for testing.

There are some fundamental bugs that I am still tracking down, but hopefully nothing show stopping. Unfortunately older version worlds will no longer work, but all future versions shouldn't have that issue.
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2020 21:14 Edited at: 23rd Jul 2020 21:15
this build has been a while coming...

• Fixed GUI elements still showing in game mode
• Refined main screen UI elements
• Moved sculpting brush size indicator to sculpting menu and slowed down change to make use easier
• Added icon to directly link into the user guide from within the builder
• Added normal mapping shader for landscape – 4 diffuse and 4 normal textures
• Fixed bug with ground textures disappearing when painting a loaded world
• Fixed bug with painting paths
• Added functionality that paths now paint across chunks
• Fixed bug where brush preview for paths and landscape painting appears on multiple chunks and can be left behind when exiting that mode
• Game mode now exited using escape instead of G
• Game mode now returns camera to exact point before entering game mode upon exiting
• Fixed red box visible when loading
• Added visual display of what chunk is currently being edited
• Added basics of code for “show me how” video tutorials on screen
• Fixed help tip for sculpting
• Fixed bug with sprites that made menu’s sometimes vanish due to an internal numbering clash with AGK
• Changed sculpting tool to lower minimum sculpting depth
• Trying to load a world with missing files no longer results in a non-recoverable error
• Moved base grass layer texture selection into grass menu
• Added option to not have grass base texture generate underneath grass tufts if wished
• Grass editing now gives a warning if grass was drawn but not generated when exiting or changing layers
• Added real-time mini map to game mode
• Added outline for the current chunk being edited for visual ease
• Fixed 1st person camera movement when no joystick is connected
• Fixed ocean wave map generation – colours now back to normal generation
• Fixed crash when generating multiple wave maps in a single run
• Fixed bug with bump mapping being turned on during frame syncing in some cases when not meant to be
• Fixed bug when editing models – now disappearing
• Fixed bug not applying water height / wave map to ocean after loading
• Tweaked ocean shader – now transparency present on main water
• Grass and paths now both come with a stock base texture
• Sample textures now sorted into categorised folders
• Fixed particles to now load and save from individual world folders in My Docs
• Fixed numerous sprite and image number allocation corruptions which upon prolonged usage led to crashes
---->Particles
---->Lights
• Fixed bug with interface elements in object editor
• Added facility for unlimited options in menu selector box
• Added preview of levels while loading, if available
• Added function to save a thumbnail preview of the world when saving
• Fixed editing – faster machines should no longer have small area editing occur to fast to control
• Fixed a bug with grid guide x-ray setting
• Fixed a bug with landscape painting corrupting after a while due to image memory allocation crashes
• Added functionality for multiple world types to start up screen for a new world – only two for now
• Amended grass to copy used textures to the active worlds folder for exporting
• Altered water shader to reflect textures and not just outlines
• Fixed some bugs with lowering terrain
• Moved some core code to C++ DLL for speed
---->Normal calculation
---->Part of grass calculations
---->Part of editing code
---->Grass painting
---->Landscape painting
• Added functionality for SHIFT key to smooth all chunks at once
• Added functionality for normal to update while editing landscape
• Fixed sky shader – now fades on horizons to allow for a better feeling of distance
• Added ability to toggles waves on or off within the water shader
• Changed object selection – edited object now have a wireframe outline instead of changing colour, all edits now in real-time on world object
• Escape key now unlocks an object when being edited
• Added “quick texture” bar to object editing mode – now textures can just be dragged onto the objects you want to use them
• Fixed object names which are too long from wrapping and corrupting labels when editing objects
• Added ability to add an object nametag for later identification and use in games mode
• Added “empty” shader – these objects appear white int eh editing mode, but in the game world they are invisible. Used to create collision objects which are simple and fast, and can block of complex areas efficiently
• Fixed cube primitive to position via base instead of centre
• Added ability to set animation speed for objects
• Moved FIX NORMALS command to sculpting sub menu
• Redesigned path drawing menu option
• Fixed bug with object outline selection where the source object did not have an origin point of 0,0,0
• Fixed bug with animated objects code
• Fixed bug with player falling through ground on entering game mode if terrain too high
• Fixed bug entering and exiting game mode causing memory usage to increase exponentially
• Redesigned layer texture scale menu
---->Added ability to scale layer textures independently for each chunk
---->Added ability to scale path and grass sub layer textures
• Converted rendering of grass base layer to C++ plugin – 1000’s of times faster now
• Moved grass seeding to C++ code – now much faster to generate
• Added all scene lights into normal shader – scene lights position, colour and strength will now affect any object normal maps
• Added ability to swap between normal landscape shader and normal mapped landscape shader – in painting menu
• Amended grass – height is now more random
• Amended grass – plain coordinates now randomly distort to make the grass appear more naturally “rough”
• Fixed correct allocation of multi texture meshes for animated objects
• Fixed crash when trying to set animation speed for non-animated objects
• Added function to create a cube collision box for object automatically
• Added options to allocate sounds to objects – not functional yet, sound library required
• Added ability to hold down SHIFT when moving objects to alternate between world and local directional movement (free placement only, not when using grid snapping)
• Fixed drop-down menu to allow clicking off of the options to choose none of them
• Fixed numerous dropdown menus to allow escaping or clicking out of without choosing an option
• Added ability to use escape to exit model library and texture library
• Added ability to click any numerical value within the particle editor to manually type a value instead for options with large possible values
• Fixed normal, animated and ocean shaders to account for time of day lighting
• Added right click menu to objects when locked on for ease – selected options now included there for ease
• Added ability to reposition an object using the mouse via the right click menu – works in a similar fashion to the initial placement function
DannyD
Years of Service
User Offline
Great stuff... will update tonight
Thanks Santman
Amon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2020 06:01
Runs to corner to cry as he does not have access to it.
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2020 19:01
DannyD, not put yet I'm afraid, still putting together the last tutorial videos and updating the help doc.
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2020 19:07 Edited at: 16th Aug 2020 19:11
At long long last that's the newest version of the World Builder, v0.829, uploaded and ready to go - it should auto update for all users at next run. A few key new featrues of this ALPHA:

*integrated help video's - hit SHOW ME HOW in the botoom right hand corner for most functions, and the guide can be opened form within the editor
*multiple fucntions are now moved to faster C code through a plugin - for example editing the landscape is faster and normal correction is now realtime to make getting your landscape correct easier, and grass generates 20-30 times faster now
*modes are now more appropriate with key functions in the menu's they should be - no more using the path menu to set the grass base texture
*extensive rewrite of the model and image handling code to get around some conflicts with how AppGameKit internally handles allocation

For this build the error mode is set to stop so that if anything goes wrong it will report the line number of the code, and it generates an error log as it goes. AI has also been temporarily disabled as I'm not sure I am going to leave this in the full release or not. Unfortunately for the last time, older worlds will not work without issues - textures and partciles will likely be corrupted. The saving format is now established so this will not be an issue in the future.

Please let me know of any issues you come across. The next version, 0.830, will feature exporting and the code to load it into your own products as I officially enter BETA.

Hope it works for everyone.
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2020 20:55 Edited at: 31st Aug 2020 01:55
The next steps:

* add form for exporting options
*exporting code
*seperate code block for loading world
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2020 13:30 Edited at: 21st Aug 2020 13:30
This thread is now retired, no further updates shall be posted here.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 05:34:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 05:34:25