Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Quikly 3d Model Pro: Full version & Free version available, & demo & screenshots

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2006 12:09
Wow this lack of faith in a respected member is astounding.
Feel free to shut me up if he doesnt come back !

M.I.A is pending
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2006 12:51
I guess I shouldn't have emailed him that virus

the_winch
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2006 17:21 Edited at: 2nd Apr 2006 17:23
Quote: "Wow this lack of faith in a respected member is astounding."

When you take peoples money in return for something you take on certain responsabilities. One of which is not disapearing when you are susposed to be delivering what they paid for.
It's not like anybody is crying out for the product they just want some communication. Short of being in a coma or somerset being overrun by zombiles there are not many valid excuses for not spending some time finding an internet connection and posting a message. It's not easy to have faith in someone who has not managed to do that in over 10 days.

If you don't want those responablilites then don't sell stuff. Give it away for free, then you can disappear for as long as you want.

By way of demonstration, he emitted a batlike squeak that was indeed bothersome.
Sanders
Years of Service
User Offline
I recieved my version of quikly while i was at uni, can't install it yet tho, cause i need to be connected to the net to register it. it is all proffesionally packaged and everything...just be patient everybody
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2006 21:22
Quote: "I recieved my version of quikly while i was at uni, can't install it yet tho, cause i need to be connected to the net to register it."

That's not the problem. The issue is you couldn't install it even if you had a net connection because the server is offline.

Aoneweb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2006 21:49
The cd, is only a connection to the server, there is no other programs on the disk, I started a log on all my attempts of installing, but kind of felt it was pointless to continue that, any way, it's on my forum if you would like to check.
I have also tried to load it about 5 mins ago, but no luck.

Game resource forum and arcade, click sig.
granada
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2006 21:51
I have also tried to load it every day, but no luck.

Dave

Windows XP Home 2002 Service Pack 2,1AMD Athlon(tm)XP 3200+ Barton 2.20 GHz ,1 GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600 256MB DDR
dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2006 21:54
well how do you know this is the real kangaroo then? i mean his join date is 2003 so for all we know it could be someone pretending to be an oldbie(not that i remember this user) and a disc with just a downloader? lol well that makes it seem all the more suspicious, as a download file isnt really that good of a security system anyways so he could have just put the data on the disc to save bandwidth, so the chances of this being a scam seem ever more increacing, and its also amazing timing when he managed to dissapear right?

Halowed are the ori.
Aoneweb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2006 21:55
Cobra one has spoken to Sam, and has some news, he has posted on my forum, it's under Kangaroo 2, where are you.

dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2006 22:07
shameless self promotion?

Halowed are the ori.
Aoneweb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2006 22:13 Edited at: 2nd Apr 2006 22:28
Quote: "shameless self promotion?"

You may have noticed, I never made the post, Self promotion, is there any other type of promotion?
well thats what you get for trying to help.

Sad news for Sam though.

Baggers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2006 09:51
the_winch: I am in my place...and you have put me there....thanks, and sorry!

M.I.A is pending
Aoneweb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2006 03:18 Edited at: 6th Apr 2006 03:28
It makes perfect sense to unsticky this post, under the current circumstances, I only hope that TGC don't no something we should?

A quote from me, from my forum:

Quote: "The game creators web site forum, has cut loose the Quikly thread, from it’s sticky position on their Program Announcements board.
Due to a total lack of correspondence from its author, it may be the only thing they could do.
I believe that if they had left it where it was, it could be construed as being in support of, what would appear to be, dead software.
I am sure that this was not in any way or form, a malice move by TGC, but simply being unsure of this software’s future, if this is so, I would have to concur.
"

Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2006 09:32
Quote: "I only hope that TGC don't no something we should?"

Nah, I don't believe TGC knows anything. One of the mods was querying whether we should remove the sticky, as Kang is MIA. Better to commencerate kick-ass programmers who have something to show

Myself, I emailed Kang again last night, this time asking for a refund for the EA purchase. Hopefully he'll make good on his promises and return to the forums soon.

granada
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2006 19:18
Quote: "Due to a total lack of correspondence from its author, it may be the only thing they could do.
I believe that if they had left it where it was, it could be construed as being in support of, what would appear to be, dead software.
I am sure that this was not in any way or form, a malice move by TGC, but simply being unsure of this software’s future, if this is so, I would have to concur"

I think thats fair.

Dave

Windows XP Home 2002 Service Pack 2,1AMD Athlon(tm)XP 3200+ Barton 2.20 GHz ,1 GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600 256MB DDR

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 23:31:53
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 23:31:53