Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Model Pack 5 - weapons!!!!

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2006 02:34 Edited at: 2nd Dec 2006 02:52
Quote: "he has already started creating some generic characters of that time era, whether some of them will be armed, im not sure"

BUT

I see no characters with melee animations listed.

I think that if you made a few characters in this theme the two packs would compliment each other.
Then we (the community) would have everything needed for those time frames.
Some of us have devised time machines, and other story lines that cover generations.

Like I said, I been waiting a year, but that's okay do what you want.
I'll take this as a "it's not going to happen".

Quote: "hmm, going slightly offcourse on the time zone,"

That's just it, I can't make anything but a modern game with FPSC now.
That's why I don't understand why people ask for 'modern' when they already have sci-fi.
Not to mention (well actually I am metioning it) the modern stuff in all the model packs.

There is no model pack already done for the past.
All the packs available is already modern. (except his new one of static items)

Figures.
Thanks anyway

Don't forget to visit Conjured Entertainment
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2006 02:48
i had intentions to start a whole new pack containing new normal mapped medieval weapons such as swords, axes, flails, war-hammers, creatures, warriors and the likes, however seeing bond1's new works could cause clash and one of us to be wasting time.

if he is making them for a very early time zone, they should have nothing BUT melee support, and as we can expect from Bond1's past work, great animations to back it up. It is just slightly confusing now, as nothing has been stated from bond1 himself concerning the contents and intention of the pack.

i may contact him soon, to get some more info, equally as good, you could too, find out what he may be doing and see if it is sufficient to your needs.

i had to make a cautious move, go elsewhere, but still in a place where the theme would be new to FPSC, this is not modern, but futuristic horror, for the first time in FPSC, creatures actually running up to you and using themselves as their weapon.

im sorry you've been waiting a year, sucks to wait i know, eventually it'll come around, i want to experiment with Melee too.

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2006 02:56 Edited at: 2nd Dec 2006 03:25
I'd rather buy from you guys (you & TGC) than from someone else.
Those other guy's license agreements are usually more restrictive.

Edit
Okay,
Back to the first list then since the themes aren't acceptable.
Can I at least get one generic melee character that can be adapted to any theme with user textures?

bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "i had intentions to start a whole new pack containing new normal mapped medieval weapons such as swords, axes, flails, war-hammers, creatures, warriors and the likes, however seeing bond1's new works could cause clash and one of us to be wasting time.
"

Jon, please see my thread about this here, this could be a good thing. I don't want this to tarnish our love.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=94697&b=24

----------------------------------------
"Your mom went to college."
My FPSC stuff at http://www.hyrumark.com
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2006 21:08 Edited at: 2nd Dec 2006 21:14
I read your thread Mark, and I would say that I love you but it sounds a wee bit gay.

Both of you guys keep up the excellent work.
I am grateful to have any of your creations.

Post Script
Mark, its "Your mom goes to college", not went.
Watch it again, and this time wait for the credits to end or you will miss the wedding.

Flip rocks..."always and forever"

Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2006 21:15
just read it and left a reply. nice char's by the way

Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2006 02:13
Quote: "however seeing bond1's new works could cause clash and one of us to be wasting time."

Ah, so Bond's revenge is kicking in...

Shadow heart
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2006 04:29
Another great pack
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2006 14:55 Edited at: 3rd Dec 2006 14:57
Quote: "Mark, its "Your mom goes to college", not went."

D'oh! Must update sig right away. Yes I must have missed the wedding, I'll have to watch it again....

----------------------------------------
"Your mom goes to college."
My FPSC stuff at http://www.hyrumark.com
Crimson Night
Years of Service
User Offline
It looks like one of the guns has a torch on top, is this true? I really hope so as I have made a whole game that relies on a torch thinking that the defult one you get works Im such an idiot

www.crimsonnight.com
Phlum
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey I've seen this model pack on YouTube it's wicked although no sound on YT anyway i'm getting it for christmas - and if you want the people to have melee attack set their weapon, and set the AIMain script to this:

and delete the Shoot script. That should do it.

Nice pack peoplages!

Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2006 22:48
Jon, when are you sending TGC the addon to MP5? The one with the new varations and *hopefully* the fix to the hand skin where the glove isn't properly on the fingers (the fingers are just black) you mentioned.

Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2006 23:41
sorry, Ive been very busy lately, and ironically on my spare time ive been very lazy, i'll try to get it done very soon after christmas, mainly i'll be focusing on the VWEAPs and perhaps re-doing the pickups with better mapping (was rushed to meet the end of the month)

Phlum
Years of Service
User Offline
These look like they have been ripped out of CS:S (no offense of stealing or anything) and modified FPSC friendly! I'm not trying to say you're stealing anything but the handgun looks just like the ES whatever handgun on CSS, and the P90 looks like the C90, not forgetting the sniper rifle that looks like the magnum! Great! I like CSS!

[href]www.icesparkinteractive.tk[/href]
bdgbdg
Years of Service
User Offline
These weapons are based on real weapons and so are the Counter-Strike ones, so it's natural that they look alike...

Project FPS - 71%
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2006 19:33
Phlum - The CS:S weapons are [no offense meant to Jon] far higher quality that Model Pack 5, if you were to look at them side by side, you'd see huge diffrences

Phlum
Years of Service
User Offline
This is very cool, I have to say! But, what if I want fists in a level, but don't wnat them for the start weapon?

Here's the solution! Screeny next post!

[center]

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Phlum
Years of Service
User Offline
Here's the screenie! (PS if this appears before a message from me, then it's about a hands pickup in the form of a strength drink)

[center]

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Phlum
Years of Service
User Offline
[sorry about triple post]
@Jon:
Quote: "FPSC is limited to the player only being able to carry 9 weapons"

That's not true! Get 10 weapons, then go to weapon 9 and use the scroll wheel up and weapon 10 is there
[/sorry about triple post]

[center]
tommi
Years of Service
User Offline
I cant use the weapons. When i put it to floor and try to pick up it in testgame its like a inwisibly or glass... I cant pick it up... What i need to do?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 23:21:45
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 23:21:45