Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] FREE - Phoenix Game Protection ver 1.0.18 Standard Edition

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Anyway...

Phoenix Sentry Representative
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2007 01:09
@DarkFact,

Quote: "Please email me! I need some work done."

I'll send an email your way when I get back to my computer.

@FastBurst,

Quote: "Seth Black - Can you send a short resume of your experience to sales@phoenix-sentry.com please"

Sure, I'd be happy to forward a brief CV and portfolio your way. When I get back to my computer and resources, I'll send those to you.

Thanks,

Seth Black

Own It, Or Get Owned...
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
Here are some screen shots from diffrent versions:

Standard:

Advanced:

Proffesional:

Menu Editor:

Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2007 15:21 Edited at: 24th Aug 2007 15:22
look at the version number on the shots, why did you post those again...

Thanks
Adam
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
The only version I havn't installed the patch for, is standard, that's why it's old. And Underside, we're still beta testing Advanced 2.0, I think it might be out soon, it all depends on what DarkFact wants, I think it works great!

incense
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm as excited as a virgin groom!!

Is it soup yet!!!

I'm so excited I have to tinkle again.

The person that now knows the most started with many questions. Patients and tolorance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. http://gamedesigntech.byethost7.com/
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
Calm down incense! Glad to hear your excited!

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
@Underside and Incense:

v20 Standard is ready to go

v20 Advanced is out in Beta

v20 Professional is waiting Advanced because it will use the same Menu Designer. I don't want to re-code everything 2 or 3 times when changes are made, so I do one edition at time and then build each higher edition from it. These are three separate projects, not one just using hidden features. So when I make any updates or changes, I have to do everything 3 times. Just FYI,

~Dave

Phoenix Sentry Programmer
FastBurst
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2007 18:22
Why the 3 different version you may be asking yourself?

Dave and I decided it is best for security reasons. As we all know there are many programs that are trials and trialwares that have been cracked all over the place.

Our approach is not 100% but it helps keep that down by having mulitple versions. Each edition uses different encryptions keys and algorithms so that none can be used to try and use with a different edition.

Each build even does this as well. Yes it is more work for us but we know and you know you have a quality product.

crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
FastBurst & DarkFact, I know for a fact that your online registration system works perfect, because FastBurst used one of the 2 serails I was given, and I tried the same one, and it said I allredy used that key, so then I used the second one, and BOOM! It worked, nice security! Oh yeah, I havn't had any trouble on Advanced 2.0 yet! Works great!

FastBurst
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2007 18:47
I am also testing the Advanced as well on Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit & 64bit, I haven't run into any issues thus far.

crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
Good...Good...

m man
Years of Service
User Offline
when do you think v.20 will be out by darkfact and fastburst
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, it's ready, but I havn't been notified when it will be released.

Dodic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2007 00:29
Great job, man .

crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
It's still in beta testing, I'm sure DarkFact will release it soon!

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
Look for a release tonight or tomorrow of v20 Advanced.

~Dave

Phoenix Sentry Programmer
Forza Inter
Years of Service
User Offline
your program puts me a message of error (it puts :"the application didn't reached to install correctly (0xc0000135). Click on OK for close the application) and don't want to start.
How can I repair it?
FastBurst
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2007 19:14
What are your PC specs as well as DirectX specs? What OS are you running as well?

~James

Phoenix Sentry Programmer & CoFounder
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2007 19:24
...never had any error messages with PGP.

Own It, Or Get Owned...
DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "your program puts me a message of error (it puts :"the application didn't reached to install correctly (0xc0000135). Click on OK for close the application) and don't want to start.
How can I repair it?"

I don't own Phoenix anymore, but I can tell you this much: That message is because the file is corrupted. The file you downloaded is the same one hundreds of people downloaded. So if you're getting an error, then it's either a corrupted download or your computer is jacked up. Re-download it and try again.

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2007 14:02
Thanks for the great program, just a question..... But will this allow FPSC games to run on Vista??

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2007 16:55
Fred; Fastburst now owns it; Dave just collects some royalties from sales. Dave had made this known awhile back in one of the Phoenix threads.

-Keith

s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
How come vishnu gets dragged into this again and has nothing to do with the issue that you tlking about.

Fred did say sorry and got it wrong why couldn' it just end there, if anyone has issue with fred they should be done by email.

best s4

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2007 19:50
s4real and anyone else I may have unintentionally dragged into this...sorry.I don't know what else to say and this can't be doing you any favors.

Please have mercy and use the search function.
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
I dont have any issues with you fred I just felt it should of been done by email and not on the forum and vishnu should'nt of been said.

Best s4

JimB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2007 20:12
Quote: "I'm dying "

I hope thats just an exageration Fred.
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah me too I hope thats not true too.

Best s4

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2007 20:24
Quote: ""I'm dying""

That's a figure of speech right?!

-=EDIT=-

Repeat question:
Quote: "will this allow FPSC games to run on Vista??

"

TY for any answers given.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2007 20:28
I'm afraid it's not a figure of speech; Fred has had problems with his health for some time now. I think everyone needs to chill out for the holidays.

-Keith

SamHH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2007 20:30
Quote: "will this allow FPSC games to run on Vista??
"
It has been said that PGP does not support vista. Vishnu does though.
Quote: "How come vishnu gets dragged into this again and has nothing to do with the issue that you tlking about.

Fred did say sorry and got it wrong why couldn' it just end there, if anyone has issue with fred they should be done by email.

best s4"
I find that a lot of comments could and should have been made by email, and everyone please stay civil.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2007 20:44
It's over and I apologize to everybody.Please drop this and continue on with what you were doing.

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
PGPS supports Vista. In fact, when your FPSC game crashes, PGPS will let you use Windows Task Manager to get out.

@KeithC: For the sake of FastBurst, an innocent bystander, could you please clean the crap out of this thread?

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2007 21:02 Edited at: 15th Dec 2007 21:39
Quote: "Respect is earned."

Pffft. You have our respect Fred. Very sorry that your health is failing. I know we haven't talked in quite some time, but unless this is enjoyable to you, to moderate these forums and remain in contact with people since you are a bit run down and may not get out much, I don't see why your still here.

With the exception of some members, the majority have respect for you Fred. You've earned it long before any Vishnu vs PGP bull. You earned it when you were voted into the position you currently hold. You earned it doing what is right, and watching over the community, and banning people who claimed work as their own. You earned it helping those new to the TGC product. Personally, anyone that aligns themselves with characters such as removed and other known thieves have no respect, and can't even earn it. So pay no mind.

Don't fret doing us any favors or not. S4's product has had purchases as recently as last night. Nothing that's said or done has any bearing on either camps sales. You'll naturally have people form allegiance to one camp or another.

Just take care of yourself. Please do all you can to keep yourself healthy. Who cares about this bullcrap, or any of the people involved, including S4 and myself. I just don't know what to say Fred P.

My best wishes, and thoughts, go out to you and your family.
Locrian

Edited by KeithC

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2007 21:17
Quote: "Sorry, the requested download has expired."

Hey! The download link in the E-mail doesn't work!

That's just not fair!

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2007 21:18
Thanks.I appreciate that.

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2007 21:20
Quote: "I'm dying"

I'm deeply sorry to hear this, you have been the one good thing on this forum, you've always been there to straighten things out and I hope you have a peaceful Christmas.

Taking a break... Be back soon.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2007 21:40
OK; I've cleaned the thread up a bit (I only edited Locrian's post, instead of deleting it). Let's leave it at that, shall we?

-Keith

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2007 21:55 Edited at: 16th Dec 2007 01:25
First I have seen of what has been going on in thread recently.

As this is a useful tool to the community I will leave things stand as they are for now but any more personal attacks and I will lock it up.

Your opinions do not matter is correct so keep it civil if you have any.

Now you can leave Fred out of it. Personal attacks on others, members or moderators are not allowed. There are no exceptions I have ever allowed and that is not going to change.

This is not debateable. Civility at these forums overides all other factors and will prevail. I hope you all understand that statement. If you dont then this thread and any others that crop up that do not show respect for others at all times wont exist around here much longer.

Thank you for your co-operation.

"There are those who said this day would never come - What have they to say Now?"
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2007 00:04
Quote: "Quote: "Sorry, the requested download has expired.""

Hey! The download link in the E-mail doesn't work!

That's just not fair!

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2007 07:40 Edited at: 16th Dec 2007 14:53
Uman, unless I missed the TGC meeting of ["who's in charge"] (and I didn't) then I'd have to say to you: Who gives a crap what you think?

You're not in charge of anything here and nobody gives a crap what YOU want or don't want.

How about this: You and FredP and Locrain can have a circle jerk and pat each other on the back.

It's damn pathetic that FredP has given up his usual retreat to his mother's skirt in favor of crying about dying. If you're dying then die. Otherwise stop wasting your last days here. What a joke.

Locrain: Vishnu is carp and you know it. You are crap and you know it. If you had balls at all, you would have taken me up on the offer to meet you in your hometown so I could beat the living crap out of you. The offer stands.

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2007 07:43 Edited at: 16th Dec 2007 14:53
Sorry for all of this crap in your thread, Fastburst. You can thank FredP for it all. What a guy.

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2007 07:52 Edited at: 16th Dec 2007 14:55
As I will surely be gone from here tomorrow, be sure to come to indiegamedev.net if you want to speak your mind without some fag editing or deleting your threads. FPSC is okay, but these forums are led by the blind and enforced by the weak. Peace, out and..oh yeah...Locrain is most defintely a great guy who "loves his 21 year old daughter" and "makes models of cool stuff". Locrain, you are sweet. Come here if you don't want me there. Email me for my address. I will cook you dinner.

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
I hope I don't get banned for double posting [LOL], but I have one last thing to say:

It's damned ridiculous that people pay money to hear "Your opinion is not relevant" in a bug reporting thread. To all of you who remain loyal to a company that condones this, just remember that you'll get what's coming to you....nothing.

There is only one moderator in the FPSC forums that's not a self-serving fag and that's KeithC. I hope he comes to his senses soon and leaves this cesspool behind.

DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
DarkFact
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2007 08:38 Edited at: 16th Dec 2007 14:57
Here's the point of all of this:

I paid $49 for a Tinker-Toys 3d game maker. The moderators of TGC forums think that there's more to it than that. Well there's not. People make things out to be more grand than they are. I have as much right to call Locrain a great guy in public as FredP has the right to be an jerk. It's just a game, no pun intended. It's just $49 and those idiots need to get a grip on reality.

I hope that when any of you are dying that you quit wasting your time in chat rooms and forums and be with your family. It's because of this that I do not believe FredP is dying. If he IS dying than his life is truly pathetic that he's spending his last days moderating a forum and getting pissed that he's "getting no respect". If he dies in the next year then there will be egg on my face. Oh the embarrassment! LOL

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2007 08:49
Emailing you DarkFact.

DieRider
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2007 10:13 Edited at: 16th Dec 2007 14:58
I've said it to fred, and i'll say it to you Locrian. Shut up. You think you own the place with all your stuck up elitism, and you obviously don't know anything if you respect someone like Fred. Respect is based on credibility and not being a swell guy. (for lack of better term). Credibility is earned. And as i can see, being a jerk is beyond you.

Las estrellas arriba

"See, guns don't kill people, people kill people, guns defend people against people with smaller guns"
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2007 10:24 Edited at: 16th Dec 2007 10:25
For the record it is I that have locked this thread.

I know nothing much of the content. The thread is locked because of offensive personal attacks against forum Community members and those posters who did so are banned for some time.

I care not about the rest of the thread or what its about. Offensive personal attacks are not allowed. They have nothing to do with forum debate are unecessary and wont be tolerated, everyone knows that.

Its a great pity that forum members can not settle differences without resort to offense to others but there we have it.

"There are those who said this day would never come - What have they to say Now?"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 11:26:32
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 11:26:32