Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / FPSC Cash System ... by Conjured Entertainment ... Cost = FREE!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2009 01:38
Hey conjured, could you make huds for model pack 9 and 10 weapons? Thanks. The cash system works great.
-Adrian
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2009 01:19 Edited at: 20th Jul 2009 01:22
Quote: "Hey conjured, could you make huds for model pack 9 and 10 weapons? "

I have no time to make any huds based on modelpacks, but I may do some after my game is done.
I am making progress finally and hope to get it done in the next month or so.
My game is a spare time project so even though it is taking me a year to do; I doubt that I will end up with more than a couple weeks worth of man-hours in it.
I barely have any extra time to work on it, and I have had a lot of distractions and other unexpected obligations that have slowed it.
So, I am trying my best to spend all of my free time working on it rather than starting any new tasks.

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2009 12:13
Wow, the new weapon HUDs look pretty awesome, nice job there...

I was wondering if you still had that custom death animation script, the "Die Hard" one? I remembered you released it somewhere, but I can't find the thread...

If I was ever given the opportunity to remove all the bad from the world, I wouldn't, because for there to be heroism, compassion and all that is good, there must also be all that is bad.
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2009 05:56 Edited at: 21st Jul 2009 05:58
Quote: "Wow, the new weapon HUDs look pretty awesome, nice job there..."

Thanks
I kept them pretty basic, but I'm glad you like 'em.

Quote: "I was wondering if you still had that custom death animation script, the "Die Hard" one? I remembered you released it somewhere, but I can't find the thread..."

Yeah I got it and here is the
for the die hard script.

Here is the other
called "die harder".

Have fun!

Scorple
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't know if any one else has had this problem but when I tried having 2 different weapons for sale, they each displayed the same hud. I made scripts for buying the mas36 and the colt45 and put in the mas36 and colt45 funds and confirm huds you so generously offered, but when I tested it, both weapons gave the mas36 hud. I know it isn't a script issue because when I removed the mas36, the colt45 hud displayed properly, but why wouldn't it work if I used both weapons? I know this is a complicated script and frankly it's very very cool (IMO) but this complicates the idea of having a fully stocked weapon store in a game :\
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2009 14:37
Quote: "I kept them pretty basic, but I'm glad you like 'em."

There's a beauty in simplicity....

Thanks for he death scripts as well...

If I was ever given the opportunity to remove all the bad from the world, I wouldn't, because for there to be heroism, compassion and all that is good, there must also be all that is bad.
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2009 19:35 Edited at: 24th Jul 2009 00:57
Quote: " don't know if any one else has had this problem but when I tried having 2 different weapons for sale, they each displayed the same hud. "

The HUDs are probably named the same.
You need to change the name of the HUD as well as the path.
You then need to change the name for the hudshow= and hudunshow= in the script as well.

If you do not change the names, then it is going to show the other HUD.

Quote: "I made scripts for buying the mas36 and the colt45 and put in the mas36 and colt45 funds and confirm huds you so generously offered, but when I tested it, both weapons gave the mas36 hud. "

Please, post the code for them in code snippets here.
It is hard to tell you what is wrong if we are not able to see how you scripted it.

Quote: "I know it isn't a script issue"

It has to be.
How else you would display a custom HUD other than using a script?

Please, post the scripts you are using and I will attempt to find the problem.

Quote: "There's a beauty in simplicity....

Thanks for he death scripts as well... "

No problem.

Gun_Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2009 16:28
Am I allowed to use this script in my game for the Ultimate FPS Creator Contest?
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2009 19:55 Edited at: 1st Aug 2009 21:26
Quote: "Am I allowed to use this script in my game for the Ultimate FPS Creator Contest? "

That depends on their rules for the contest, which I am unfamiliar with.
Let's go to the Ultimate FPS Creator Contest's thread, and read their rules...

Quote: "

Rules:
- You cannot have made the level before the start date shown above.
- Games genre must be Modern Day, but modern horror etc is allowed
- Games CAN use any engine source Mods
- Games CAN use custom shaders
- Game CAN be made in X9 or X10
- Games must be 100% your own creations
- NO multiplayer games allowed
- Teams are allowed but you need to sort out prizes you only get one copy.
- You DO NOT need a story but it will help you get points if you do
- Judges CANNOT enter at all
- Prize givers can enter just won’t get the prize they submit.
- You MUST have a min of 3 levels and a max of 6 levels in the game
- All games submitted must be in either a .rar or a .zip archive without a password. NO .EXE FILES ALLOWED DUE TO VIRUS RISKS ALL EXE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE MARKED
- You may only submit one game to this contest.
- All games must be submitted in the Final entries thread which a link to will be added to the bottom of this post on time we will check the date on the post
- When submitting a game you must set out in the following format. Or we will not accept it for judging.

Question:
100% your own creation...does this mean we can or cannot use the scripts posted by users on the forums giving them away as a commuinity contribution?

Answer:
100% your own creation = Level design MUST be your own there are no limitations on media inside the game so long as the artist gives permission.

"

If it is a matter of having permission, then yes, you have my perission.
Everyone can use these scripts for any game they create, including contests.

Gun_Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2009 16:14
thanks for that
I am having a problem with the edit the script on your own method.
I have done the script for the uzi and I don't see anything wrong with it. Can you have a look at it please.
I set the script as the main AI then when i get into game and i walk up to the weapon nothing pops up.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2009 08:31
It's a syntax error in your naming convention.
You use caps in some spots and not in others.
You also missed an edit in state=4

Try this
and see if I missed anything.

Gun_Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2009 17:18 Edited at: 6th Aug 2009 17:37
The script works now shows up the picture but it says i do not hyave enough money when i have 2000 in money that I have picked up and the gun costs 1000
??????

--EDIT--
I had too much money I had 20000. I tried picking up 100 cash but the default script was 1000 cash pick up. When I picked up just 2000 money it worked but when I had 20000 it said I didn't have another money.
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2009 05:27
Was the cash display showing the correct amount?

The display is based off that global variable, so the pick up script is checking against that same number.
If the display says you have enough then you should be able to buy it with the pick up script.

bman332211
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2009 07:17 Edited at: 23rd Aug 2009 07:23
How come 100 cash it says i have 99999 dollars
btw i am using Airmod

Please help!!!

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2009 02:55
Quote: "How come 100 cash it says i have 99999 dollars
btw i am using Airmod

Please help!!!"

This cash system is intended for the stock engine only.

Some of the Modded versions have modified variable structures, so they handle variables differently than the stock engine.

I only use the stock engine, so I cannot help you with any MODS.

Gibba gobba
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2009 02:26
This is so cool!!! THANKS!!!

-Yours Truly
Bobby_Jr
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2009 16:01
Sorry but the scripts that i downloaded don't work. the HUD isn't there I can't by anything and when i do pick up the cash it only makes the noise. Can you help me.

(: Smile, every body needs to smile.
I will not tell you that no
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2009 00:36
What I need.

I DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE! GO AWAY!
Str8upchaldo12
Years of Service
User Offline
how do i make it so when i kill a player in a arena game, i will get cash?
nasheba99
Years of Service
User Offline
;Artificial Intelligence Script

;Header

desc = Auto Fan

;Triggers

:state=0,anywithin=35:state=1,animate=1
:state=1,anyfurther=210:state=2,animate=0
:state=2,anywithin=35:state=2,animate=1
:state=2,anyfurther=210:state=2,animate=0

;End of Script
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2009 05:45 Edited at: 18th Nov 2009 05:49
Quote: "This is so cool!!! THANKS!!!"

You are welcome, and I am glad you like it.

Quote: "Sorry but the scripts that i downloaded don't work. the HUD isn't there I can't by anything and when i do pick up the cash it only makes the noise. Can you help me."

Are you using the stock engine or a mod?
Did you place the paintings in your map, and follow all instructions?

Maybe the download got corrupted, so try it all again.

Quote: "What I need."

Now you have.

Quote: "how do i make it so when i kill a player in a arena game, i will get cash? "

It is not intended for arena games since they do not allow dynamic entities running scripts except the health pickups etc.

@nasheba99
Why are you posting a script for an animated fan here?

wierdguy1000
Years of Service
User Offline
where can i download this script

cgb
Sweetshot
Years of Service
User Offline
how can i make it so i have to pay cash to open a door?
Susysyay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2010 04:47
I am having a HUGE Issue. I made some more money-huds for model pack 9 and 10 guns, and I am edited the scipts to ensure they were set to the correct HUD path for the guns. Everything worked, if I only had one gun on the map (if I had an M9, the hud was the M9 pic and everything was fine.) When I have multiple weapons, the hud, regardless of which gun and script assigned to it, displays the hud of whichever gun was placed in the level first. So if I placed an M9 and a Colt 45 (in that order), each with their own correct scripts (that work normally alone,) both guns would only show the HUD of the M9. Im using stock 1.16. Please help!

Susysyay
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2010 16:58 Edited at: 22nd Jan 2010 17:00
Quote: "where can i download this script"

Look for the little red DOWNLOAD button in the lower right corner of the first post in this thread.
The installation and setup instructions are there too, and I think I put them in the ZIP as well in the README.TXT

Quote: "how can i make it so i have to pay cash to open a door? "

Modify a pick up script. (use a remote door script for reference)
If you combine those two, then you will have a good start.
If you need more help, then maybe I can whip one up later on when I'm not busy.

Quote: "I am having a HUGE Issue. I made some more money-huds for model pack 9 and 10 guns, and I am edited the scipts to ensure they were set to the correct HUD path for the guns. Everything worked, if I only had one gun on the map (if I had an M9, the hud was the M9 pic and everything was fine.) When I have multiple weapons, the hud, regardless of which gun and script assigned to it, displays the hud of whichever gun was placed in the level first."

It sounds as if there is a naming convention problem.
Make sure each HUD has a unique name.
Double check your scripts for typos just in case you accidentily used the same path in the HUD assignment.
If that doesn't work, then post the scripts here and I will take a look.

@everyone
For some reason the forum keeps telling me I am the last person to post in my thread no matter how many people post after me.
That is why it is taking me so long to reply, because I think no one has posted since me.
I will start checking the thread manually once a week regardless of whether it says I was the last to post. (as long as I can remember to do it)

Conjured Entertainment

WARNING: Intense Madness
sega dude
Years of Service
User Offline
I tested this in FPS Creator X10 and it doesn't work right.
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2010 22:54
Quote: "I tested this in FPS Creator X10 and it doesn't work right. "

That is because this cash system was designed for X9, not X10.
I have not developed anything for X10 yet, although ceSky outputs DDS files for X10 compatibility.

Conjured Entertainment

bored
Years of Service
User Offline
Conjured Entertainment
i installed it and is not working
when i put the six images and pickup cash on my map they look fine
but when i test the game all these entites are pure white and can't do anything with them. My Verison of fpsc is the original full version. i need to know where to put the folders of files exactly so it works
please help

Jesse K
tetrafin33
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2010 15:51
Hi I was just wondering how to make more huds so I can purchase more weapons like the MP40?
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2010 22:38 Edited at: 22nd May 2010 22:43
Quote: "My Verison of fpsc is the original full version. i need to know where to put the folders of files exactly so it works "

You need v1.09 or higher, so update your engine because the original v1.0 does not allow user variables.

Quote: "Hi I was just wondering how to make more huds so I can purchase more weapons like the MP40?"

I made HUDs for all the stock weapons in a separate download.
Look on page 2 of this thread for the download.

If you have custom weapons, then just create their HUDs in your favorite paint program like Paint.NET
I included blank templates so you can add a layer of your guns image and prices to make it easier.

You also need to make a custom pickup script for each new weapon, and you can use the mp40 as a template.
Just remember to save a copy of the original before you make any changes.

Conjured Entertainment

Wraith Staff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2010 09:25
Conjured Entertainment, sorry to post this on your thread but I've been thinking about asking you this for a while but I didn't think it was still active:

I'm working on an expansion to my MutliTalk system called MerchantTalk. It's basically a shop keeper script set with my standard multiple choice dialogue selection and it needs parts of your Cash System to work (all while streamlining a bit... though parts are admittedly more complicated). I'm hoping to release it for free on the forum when it's finished, but I wanted your permission to use it since it's vital for MY system to work. Would that be okay?

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2010 16:05
Quote: "I'm working on an expansion to my MutliTalk system called MerchantTalk. It's basically a shop keeper script set with my standard multiple choice dialogue selection and it needs parts of your Cash System to work (all while streamlining a bit... though parts are admittedly more complicated). I'm hoping to release it for free on the forum when it's finished, but I wanted your permission to use it since it's vital for MY system to work. Would that be okay?"

Sure thing, and that goes for everyone.
Not many people can make sense of these scripts, so for those of you you can...go for it...modify it all you want including canibalizing it.

Anyone can use this system however they want for both commercial and non-commercial projects.
My only request is that you mention my name somewhere in the game credits or script header, but even that is optional.

Have Fun!

Conjured Entertainment

cpt armadillo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2010 18:16 Edited at: 6th Jun 2010 02:27
I downloadedit and placed the files in the folders they were named after, and nothing happens in the game. I placed everything in there. mp40 main=script you provided, and i put the money in too, but i walk up and onto the money and it just stays there.

haha
gendestroier
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2010 03:12
that cash sys is just working with 1 gun, when you put a second one it just don't buy it, i put the ak47 script and the mp40 and it did that, how do i fix it....?

mods for creating a inteligent game,at least
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2010 04:34 Edited at: 1st Jul 2010 04:40
Quote: "I downloadedit and placed the files in the folders they were named after, and nothing happens in the game. I placed everything in there. mp40 main=script you provided, and i put the money in too, but i walk up and onto the money and it just stays there."

Sorry that I have not checked the thread in awhile and that it took me so long to respond.
What version of FPSC are you using?

Quote: "that cash sys is just working with 1 gun, when you put a second one it just don't buy it, i put the ak47 script and the mp40 and it did that, how do i fix it....?"

You edit/modify more scripts for the other guns based on those example scripts.
I did not have time to make scripts for all of the weapons, so I only made a couple for an example of what needs to be changed.
So, compare those two scripts for those two weapons and you should be able to understand what is needed to edit a copy for any gun you want.

It should have made the purchase if you had enough cash.
If you pick-up/buy a more guns then you will still need to use the 1 through 9 keys to switch weapons.
So, don't forget to do that.

Conjured Entertainment

AVPR
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you SO much for this. It has REALLY helped alot with my game.
If it's not too much trouble please let me know when you come out with more stuff

TGC = AWESOME!!
Snipermoh
Years of Service
User Offline
first can some1 plese give me a link where i can download it and second is this for a store on the game we are creating
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2010 20:58 Edited at: 23rd Aug 2010 21:02
Quote: "If it's not too much trouble please let me know when you come out with more stuff"

No trouble at all, but until I wrap up my schoolwork (next March) I won't have much time for many new things.
I need to finish my game "Night of the Living Dead - The Game", and that will take a lot of work because I need to rebuild the entire thing.
The latest upgrade with the lip sync and Bond1's new shaders require the rebuild because I can do a lot more for my original plans now.
So, I need to redo the whole thing by breaking the level (it was a one level game) in half so I can add the extra stuff in. (I was already at max size)
Anyway, I am starting a Movie right after that, so I will be deeply involved with that and won't be making anything new unless that script requires it.
I'll post some of the things that I make for it though.

Quote: "first can some1 plese give me a link where i can download it "

Sure, the little red button that says "Download", which is located in the bottom right hand corner of my first post of this thread.

Quote: "and second is this for a store on the game we are creating "

I don't know, is it?
Or, did you mean to say "this is" instead of "is this"?

Remember, this was made for v109 of FPSC.
I am not sure if the latest update changed the vargreater=x condition, but I have had trouble getting the scripts to work right in v118.
So, if anyone else experiences any problem in v117 or v118, then let me know and I will have to modify the script if possible.
Otherwise, I guess this may have become obsolete with the new update.

Conjured Entertainment

Problems With FPSC 1 15 003
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2010 00:42
hey i love your mods theyre beautiful everything is fine for your scripts anyway theres 2 questions. when i dont have enough for the mp40 is doesnt indicate that at all same with when i kill a zombie the money shows at the top but no indication that u are gaining money. also i spawned a door and made its main door_1500. i will tell you the description of the door

door_g
No
start:appear1
Main:conjured/door 1500.fpi
dissapear

does it need to be always active or be a remote door thanks.
btw "zmod's" scripts for the money dont work so i was killing myself then i downloaded yours.[quote]

Sam
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2010 20:50 Edited at: 5th Sep 2010 21:01
Quote: "Main:conjured/door 1500.fpi"

I did not write that script, so I have no idea what to say without looking at it first.

Quote: "does it need to be always active or be a remote door thanks."

No, it doesn't need to be always active because most remote doors are acitvated by another script as a target, and other doors require you to be near to open anyway.
It wouldn't hurt anything to have its ALWAYS ACTIVE set to YES though.

Any usable door should work, as long as you have the money variable checked as a condition for its opening state.

Quote: "anyway theres 2 questions. when i dont have enough for the mp40 is doesnt indicate that at all same with when i kill a zombie the money shows at the top but no indication that u are gaining money"

You'll need to create a HUD (Heads Up Display) in your script if you want to pop up a message for the user.
If you have and it is not showing , then double check the path for your image.

Conjured Entertainment

Zack Majik
Years of Service
User Offline
when i grab a cash item thing it gives me 999999 when i only want 1K please help i have 1.09

uhhhh
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2010 18:24 Edited at: 20th Oct 2010 18:26
Quote: "when i grab a cash item thing it gives me 999999 when i only want 1K please help i have 1.09"

Are you using the supplied script unaltered or have you edited it?

If you have edited it, then post it here in a code snippet, and I'll take a look at it since you are using v109.

If you are using the script included, then retrace your steps because it should work with v109 if you set it up correctly.

Or, you could just upgrade to the latest version and use the new FPI actions, because they are more variable friendly for displaying cash from what I hear.

Conjured Entertainment

bman332211
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2010 00:05
how come when i increase the variable only by 1 at a time when it gets to 10 it resets.

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2010 00:20 Edited at: 8th Dec 2010 00:23
Quote: "how come when i increase the variable only by 1 at a time when it gets to 10 it resets."

Either it is set up incorrectly, or you are using the wrong version engine, or another script is using the same global variable and causing a conflict.
It could be one of those things or something else, but this was tested way back when it was created, so I know it works.
This system is obsolete though if you are using the current engine, so consider it legacy for v109 to v116.
In other words, I can't offer much support for this anymore since I am not using the old engine.

Conjured Entertainment

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2011 15:44
Quote: "are you allowed to share the games you have the cash system in?"

Yes
You can do whatever you want with the cash system, except claim it as your own work.

That means you can modify it, distribute it, curse it when it doesn't work right, etc.

Conjured Entertainment

Chris P
Years of Service
User Offline
First let me start by saying I LOVE THIS!!!

I am not a strong script writer yet, still learning. I was wondering if there is a way to buy one gun and get 2 different weapons upon purchase. For example if I buy M203 SOPMOD-C rifle (from Model pack 10)
it automatically gives me the launcher too.

I would also like to share the huds and buy scripts I have modified for Model pack 9 & 10, But wanted to get your permission first. Attached are 2 screens

Attachments

Chris P
Years of Service
User Offline
2nd screen

Attachments

AVPR
Years of Service
User Offline
I think so. I have not scripted in a while but as far as i can remember you can set the name of both weapons the same and just place one of them off the map with an appear script that sets the pickup distance further than the default. let me know if it doesn't work.
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2011 05:02 Edited at: 15th Feb 2011 05:05
Quote: "I would also like to share the huds and buy scripts I have modified for Model pack 9 & 10, But wanted to get your permission first."

Looks great!
Of course you can share them, and thanks for asking for permission but that is not neccessary.
Just remember to use your own screen shot for the guns and not the HUD from the model packs. (you would need someone else's permission for that (developer of the model pack))
Have Fun

Sorry for the delayed response (month+) I keep forgetting to check this thread.

Conjured Entertainment

ZombiesBuilder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2011 02:53
Hello Conjured Entertainment,
i have used your cash system fo awhile now
i recently updated my fpsc to v1.17 beta 5
i have all the scripts correctly place
but it seems to not be working
any help or suggestions