Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2009 20:51 Edited at: 8th Sep 2009 22:18
Thank you Steele for this plugin.. (ordered awaiting download)

I see that there is alot of why this plugin over using free Mysql based plugins post here.

I have one comment:
This plugin will save you 599.00 if you decide to make money on your program.

Mysql is only free for non-comercial use. A 1 license server cost 599.99 for upto 1000 concurnet connections.

I was so happy to see this plugin, because I can now include the DB in my program and sell it with out buying a MySQL or SQL lisence.

Thanks again
William

Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2009 21:05 Edited at: 8th Sep 2009 21:12
@ Steele,

I have just (7.03pm, 8/9/09 GMT) downloaded it and installed Dark Data all over again on DBPro 7.4. Same errors.

Is there any legal reason why I couldnt email you directly Steele with the latest version of the dll and ini as on my system?

[edit]

the DarkKFS.dll file on my system now reads as 46.5kb in size, modified 05.09.09 16.38pm and 'created' 07.09.09 19.02pm

The DARKData.ini file on my system now reads as 1.7kb in size, modified 05.09.09 16.36pm and 'created' 07.09.09 19.02pm

does this help at all?

a long time dabbler with DBC and DBPro with no actual talent but lots of enthusiasm...
Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2009 21:35 Edited at: 8th Sep 2009 21:44
Duffer: I see no reason why not. I'm sure that since I am the author it shouldn't be a problem. I don't have a certificate so I can't actually try it. But I can at least look at the string table and see if it matches. Something is odd, that's for sure.

The sizes are about right although it was about the same size before I think. Go ahead and e-mail it to me and maybe it will give me a clue as to what is going on.

Thanks and sorry for all this: I didn't expect it to not compile.

As a side note, I e-mailed TGC to look at the zip file for me earlier this morning. Maybe I can clear this up.

Quote: "Mysql is only free for non-commercial use a 1 license server cost 599.99 for up to 1000 concurrent connections.

I was so happy to see this plug-in because I can now include the DB in my program and sell it without buying a MySQL or SQL license.
"

wschramm: I didn't know that. That's is a big plus! I'm glad I am able to make a difference. Also, thank you for your order.

Steele

http://www.lanningsoftware.com
Your source for Games and Entertainment
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2009 21:51
My DarkKFS.dll file shows that it is v1.1.0.0. The help file shows the extra parameter: "DFS CREATE FileNumber, FileName$, Encrypt" and the example source code also shows the new parameter, " DFS Create 3, "item.dat",1 `1 = encrypted"

I will also send you my DLL.

-----------------------------------------------
Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2009 21:53 Edited at: 8th Sep 2009 22:06
@ Steele,

I've emailed them over to you as well -

a long time dabbler with DBC and DBPro with no actual talent but lots of enthusiasm...
Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2009 22:29
Okay, I found it. For some reason the resource file in the DLL still shows the original command for it. Bizarre. I'm comparing it with the one that I'm using which works. I'll repackage it and send it to Mike again. I have no idea how I managed to get a correct one in my directory and not in the distribution. In fact, it looks like that's the only thing as I do see the others are correct.

Grrr... Well, you know what they say, "The 158th time is a charm." I've got 155 left to go!

Steele

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2009 22:37
Yup, in programming it's not "the third times a charm" its the 158th.

I've been programming almost 40 years now and over that time the "3rd times a charm" kept growing and growing and . . .

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2009 22:40 Edited at: 8th Sep 2009 22:41
Maybe you can send them a setup.exe file with the version # appended to it. Like setup-v110.exe. However, I'm sure you could request of them to append it also if you give them the version #. They would be accommodating to the developer -- I should think.

Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2009 22:43 Edited at: 8th Sep 2009 22:55
That's a good idea. I'll do that, rename the setup to have a version number. I don't know about the zip file as I don't create that.

I've repackaged it and I've opened the DLL and examined the string table. It looks right this time.

Let's give this thing another whirl. Mike will let me know when he has it out there for everyone again.

Flatlander, I've been doing it for about thirty years although it seems like forever and one day.

Steele

Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2009 20:04
Any joy yet with fresh uplink/download on tgc? chomping at bit to try out this new add-on...

Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2009 20:11
I uploaded it to TGC but I've not heard anything back from Mike as to whether it's been placed. If you download it again, see if it has Setup-v110.exe inside. (Thanks to Flatlander for the tip.)

Oddly enough, I don't have a license so I can't. LOL!!!

Steele

Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2009 21:28
@ Steele - still on the setup.exe in the zip on the Order page - have emailed Mike @ TGC to upload your latest version so we can download - fingers crossed.

Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2009 00:43
As I said before, typing with ones fingers crossed looks much like the code I generate.

I had not heard from him yet. I was hoping that maybe it went out and he just forgot to tell me.

I'm looking forward to it settling down so I can work on the GUI release along with a couple of new features that I'm postulating.

Steele

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2009 02:41
Nope, not yet. I'm sure there is a reason why he didn't get to it today. It might be 18:40 as I post this here but add another 6 hours to that and I'm sure he's fast asleep by now.

Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2009 10:13
I've been emailed by Mike, the latest version of DARKData has been uploaded, I've downloaded and installed, and the demo is now working with the encryption....

Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2009 17:41
Fantastic!!! This makes my day, Duffer. I can now concentrate on making enhancements and new features.

Thanks for letting me know,

Steele ---> In serious need for his caffeine fix.

HavokDelta6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2009 17:58
What kind of encryption is it? OOI, It is more advanced then a Ceaser with a key right?

please go on, just for the interest, Cryptography fascinates me.

GCSE results:
2 a's 3 b's AND
5 (FIVE) a*'s ^_^
tschwarz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2009 09:36
excellent plug-in .. works great.

Thsnks
wschramm
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2009 16:49
Demo Runs fine.

But this crashes every time it is run.

it creates a file and the file has about 2-5 megs each time, if I remove KFS Add command it runs to finish ( off course I have a empty file)

Also seems that KFS Find only finds first match and there does not seem to be away to find a second match. Example: Customer file KFS file with Lastname as key you have 3 customers with Schramm as last name it always finds first record and not the other 2 evetried using KFS Next and KFS Previous wihic returns other records with different last names.

Ty
William

Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2009 17:46 Edited at: 12th Sep 2009 20:28
So far the program you copied is working although
Quote: "Also seems that KFS Find only finds first match and there does not seem to be away to find a second match. Example: Customer file KFS file with Lastname as key you have 3 customers with Schramm as last name it always finds first record and not the other 2 evetried using KFS Next and KFS Previous wihic returns other records with different last names."

Obviously it shouldn't do that. Is it possible to send me the code you are using? Let me play with it a while and see what I can find out. Hopefully it is something simple.

Quote: "it creates a file and the file has about 2-5 megs each time, if I remove KFS Add command it runs to finish ( off course I have a empty file)"

I am able to duplicate this. Let me look into it and I'll get right back! It happens right after xx = 36 so at least I'm able to diagnose and remedy.

Thanks and I'll get this cleared up for you quickly, I also apologize for the inconvenience.

[Edit] I solved it. Would you believe that I had a temporary variable defined as a word instead of a long? One simple thing.

Anyway, the clip you gave me worked and I'll make sure this gets to TGC so you can get the update. However, I would like to see if I can duplicate the sorting order problem. Do you have the key defined as non-unique? If it is unique, it will not add to it but give you a negative record number which means that there was an error. (Error function listing and routine is coming soon, perhaps with this bug fix.)

If it is non-unique it should go smoothly. This is why I'd like to see what you have so I'll know how to proceed. It could very well be an error on my side and I would like to make sure I give a quality product. It's a sense of pride.
[End of Edit]

[Edit Again]I've added a new function for examining the key from the index itself called: KFS Key$(filenum). Basically, whenever KFS Find, Next, or Previous are called, you can use this function immediately afterward to look at. Maybe as a sanity check. I'm also adding in some extra functions this weekend like the ability to dump the data itself into a CSV and if I'm lucky enough I might get XLS as well.
[End of Edit Again]

Steele

wschramm
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2009 20:50
Here is my test code for find

I tried it with KFS Create 2, "cus_name.KFS", 30, 1, 0 and KFS Create 2, "cus_name.KFS", 30, 0, 0 if I put 1 in the unique space the KFS file ends up with only the Sears record in it

not sure but seems your help files refence files that are missing index and such also seems that when yo hit F1 on your commands it takes yo to the DBPro index.html help page

Thanks again
William

Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2009 07:25
Hi William,

Thanks for the code. I'll check that out in the morning. It's after midnight here right now. Rest assured, I will figure it out.

Have a good evening and I'll keep you updated, hopefully with all good news when I next write.

Steele

wschramm
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2009 23:23
Ty found the readme after some looking was expecting it in the Directory with the commands )

Seems that with futher testing making the KFS Non-unique with the 30,1,0 flag fries the search feature, I can search for any of the records abd get the -104 error every time. if I use the KFS Next all records come up, of course without a view key function I can not see if the stored key is correct just the index.

Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2009 00:05 Edited at: 14th Sep 2009 03:48
I've noticed the same thing. I've made progress in solving the problem. Hopefully this evening I'll have the update for TGC to put out tomorrow morning for you.

The code helped me a lot by the way. I appreciate you finding this and calling it to my attention.

[Edit] Five minutes after I wrote this, I solved it. The bug fix will be out tonight. I'm going to finish an addition that allows everyone to dump the data to a CSV formatted file.

[Further Edit] I'm not going to push the import/export portion out just yet. Rather I think I'll wait until everything has calmed down. Besides, I'd like to get a set of new features out in one block worthy of an entry to a newsletter. It's about mid-September now so I'll shoot for a mid-October release of enhancements.

[Last edit for the night The bug fix is in place and so are the utilities for dumping and loading data. Note that this DLL will render the present indexes useless. So, I've created KFS Reindex to rebuild from your data files.

The way it works is simple: KFS Reindex Index, Detail, Fieldname$. It will look something like this:

I've also got DFS Export and DFS Import. These create and load comma delimited files. They are useful for data that might go into a spreadsheet for example or come from a spreadsheet for mass loading.

Lastly, there are two new functions: KFS Key$(keyfile) simply returns the key that a KFS Find, Next, or Previous may be pointing to.
x = DFS Count(filenum) simply returns the number of records in your datafile.

I'm considering the these as a kind of beta since I was working on them before the bug fix but I used them to help with fixing the bug so they are probably okay. I've just run them a few times but so far they look good.

As always, back up your data and go for it.

Steele

wschramm
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2009 14:45 Edited at: 14th Sep 2009 14:49
Thanks, I see you have made quite a few updates, I'm wondering when TGC plan to release them? Will it be with the next DBPro update or separtely? And how will we know when it has been updated?

Thanks again
William

Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2009 16:08
Hi William,

They usually notify me when they are released and they are independent of DBPro updates. So when they notify me, I usually jump to the board immediately and notify everyone else. Then you just download and reinstall.

It may be out there already and I've just not been notified. The executable should be Setup-V120.exe so when you download the zip file, see if that is in it.

Yes, I've made a few updates. I'm striving to get to a version that has some features that others have requested, most of which are in there now. I have some of my own that I think everyone will enjoy.

Steele

wschramm
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2009 01:46
Hmm, the download is still ver 110

Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2009 05:01
I haven't heard from Mike yet so he just hasn't got it out there yet. He's usually good at getting updates in one to two days. Maybe he's had a day off.

As soon as I get the news, I'll update the board.

Stay tuned to this channel for news regarding Dark Data. Also coming up in this hour: Two-headed alien Elvis baby clone spotted giving wisdom to a yeti in the Himalayas. Paris Hilton changes her name to Bulgarian Holiday-Inn.

Steele

wschramm
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2009 15:40 Edited at: 15th Sep 2009 15:41
Update installed tested. working

KFS Find will only find first Record each run even if there are mor than one in the KFS file. I think this is the way you designed it. Which is not a big deal since I can retrieve the stored key$ now and can use KFS Next to find and retrive the dupilcates. What would be nice is a command to give you the number of matching records so I know how far to step or if I even need to.

number of records = KFS Find Duplicates(2, "Schramm")

thanks again

Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2009 16:36
Hi William,

Yes, you are correct. KFS Find gets the first record and then KFS Next goes from there. I'm actually working on KFS Filter so that you'll have this:

It's not quite there yet but it is going to be. As I've said regarding features,
Quote: "I have some of my own that I think everyone will enjoy. "

And now, I've got to find a way to earn enough money to keep the electricity on to do this.

Steele

Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2009 17:37
Quote: "And now, I've got to find a way to earn enough money to keep the electricity on to do this."

You should sell plugins online! lol

Your signature has been erased by a mod because we're sadistic losers with nothing better to do. (joke)
Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2009 18:35
Mobiius:
Quote: "You should sell plugins online! lol"

I think that's what I'm trying to do although sometimes I wonder. Now, if you have any ideas where else I can sell this world famous plug-in I'm all for it.

I'm working on a second plug-in as well which I think will be quite nice for everyone. It's coming along albeit slowly. Right now it is in the planning and proof-of concept phase where I come up with an idea and just try its feasibility. (I've always wanted to find a place to use that smiley.)

Steele

Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2009 21:55 Edited at: 15th Sep 2009 21:57
@ Steele,

Excellent - can you outline what's new in v1.20 DarkData - also how does the DFS Export and Import work with CSV files - can you give some examples? what would the text of the CSV file look like for the import in to dfs? just like the data?

Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2009 17:29
Hi Duffer,

I gave a list of items and an example of the reindex the other day. But you are right, an outline would help and maybe some examples. By the way, the help files were updated with the new changes.

The new items are:
KFS Reindex
DFS Count
KFS Key$
DFS Import
DFS Export

Assuming there is already an index and data file with formats like so:

key size = 10
field list: phone as string 10, name as string 30, age as byte

The exported files may have the header if you choose which is good for spreadsheets, or you may for go it as I did in the example. It should look like this:

"Phone","Name","Age"
"4735551234","Charles Bosco",32
"9165559876","Winston Bruno",47

Oh, a word of warning: I mentioned that the import/export routines were a kind of beta and I just realized that the import may have an issue: commas. It works with comma delimited fields which is what a CSV is. But THIS: "4735551234,"Bosco, Charles",32 may not work because I didn't take into account the quotes. I meant to and completely forgot about it until now.

I'll have that fix in the next release. It's rather a small fix so I'm going to hold off releasing it unless a major bug comes along or when I have the new features done for the middle of October.

Speaking of extra features and that bug fix, I had better get cracking! I've got work to do.

Steele

Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2009 18:00
@ Steele - excellent - thx for that - really helpful to see it can handle the headers as the first row in a csv as well...

Slooper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2009 18:58
Hi Steele, have you found an fix for the Vista/Win7 bug we talked about? also as i am more and more into migrating to the GDK, sowill you release an GDK version of this plugin ?

You never fail, only make mistakes.
Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2009 20:30
Hi Slooper,

Yes, the fix is in place at least for Vista. I don't have access to a Win7 system but from what I gather, they use the same architecture.

Give it a try and see what happens.

Steele

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2009 21:38
Hi Steele,

I am going to be using the DB for keeping track of "clues" in a game.

Question regarding KFS: If I have an integer that will be placed in this file what would the keysize be? It seems you use strings for saving data so would I use the maximum size that I expect that the number would be? Well, I would go beyond that. Or am I not understanding keysize?

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2009 21:44 Edited at: 24th Sep 2009 21:52
Sorry for this additional post but I wanted mailback for this thread and I don't know how else to do it.

RE: KFS from above.

I have an identifier that I want as a key. I believe it could go over 100 but probably less than 999. Would the keysize be three?

Addendum:

Will you be adding a KFS.html and KFSindex.html that would go into the "help" folder. In the "see also" section there is a link to

Keyed Filing System Commands Menu, and
Index

which points to those two files respecitively.

Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2009 17:18 Edited at: 25th Sep 2009 17:20
Hi Flatlander,

I should have checked the board yesterday evening. I was preparing for an interview for a contract position. I apologize.

Keys (at least for now) need to be strings due to how it sorts internally. I would make the keysize in your case three or maybe four to be on the safe side and pad the numbers on the left with zeroes. "0001", "0002", ... "9998", "9999".

If you use "1", "2", "3", "100", "200", "300" your list will look like this:
This is because characters sort left to right rather than by value.
With "0001", "0002"... you will get:

Hmmm, I thought I had those in the help folder. I'll play around with the help system and see what I might be missing. It could be that I have them but the links are incorrectly named.

[Edit] For the DFS system, integers and floats are stored in binary as longs and doubles (4 and 8 bytes respectively).

Steele

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2009 19:11
Hi Steele,

No problem. First things first and that had more priority. I hope the interview with that position goes well or had gone well.

No big hurry as I haven't gotten far enough along with the clue system myself; but, when do you suppose you will have finished with the ability to store integers in your KFS files?

So when does a program ever finish in the time hoped for?

If I have to I will do the extra coding to make sure the numbers are padded. The numbers that I will receive from the game developer will not be padded as that will make it more confusing to the developer.

BTW, I had just seen your program X-Plain for FPSC. A very good tool for those just learning. Even though you don't have all the new commands I think it is still good for those just beginning. I plan on mentioning this in FPSC Chat and providing a download link if you don't mind.

Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2009 19:38
I don't mind. I had started on making an editor a while back that would take English and translate it into fpi but my former job had me at a point where I was always on call and free time became a rarity. When I did get it, programming was the last thing I wanted to do. Eventually, I got laid off and now it's what keeps me sane.

I need to get back to FPSC and continue a game I had started a long time ago.

For the KFS key being stored as an integer is going to be tougher than it seems. I will do it as well as some other features like date handling for DFS. There was also a request for a GUI which is on my list of things to do too.

You could also pad the numbers with spaces in front if needed. One trick I've used since the early 80's was: x$ = right$(str$(1000 + x), 3). And of course to revert: x = val(x$).

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2009 21:24
If a DFS and KFS file is opened outside of a function will they still be opened within a called function? I know I can test these but I'm lazy.

Also the question can be asked vise-versus. If opened inside will they be opened outside of a function. Subroutine?

Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2009 23:08
Yes. The internal structure has to be global (relative to itself anyway) in order to perform fast. The header information is inside a set of shared arrays so that it won't have to be reloaded every time from disk. This is also the reason why everyone should use the KFSClose and DFSClose so that the header is properly set although I believe I wrote it (not looking at the moment) to save with every write. Still, a close does flush the buffers.

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2009 21:09
OK, I'm having "DUH" moment here.

KFS key has a nonunique parameter. At first I thought if it was set to 0 then it would be nonunique. However, thinking about it it seems to me that it would then be unique and a 1 would mean it is nonunique. Could you please clear that up for me? My mind is kind of cloudy right now.

I am sure others are saying "JUST code it one way and find out." Well, this is a 40,000 line program and it compiles longer than one would like and then I have to test it by creating a game with it and then running the game. So, I'm lazy what can i say.

Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2009 00:14
You are correct. The default was to make it unique (I've not figured out yet how to make default parameters) and only put a 1 in if it has to be non-unique. Most indices seem to be of the non-unique variety. I tend to make all mine that way in some form or fashion but it's a matter of personal preference.

There is nothing wrong with being lazy. Okay, my mother would disagree but she's not here to make me clean my room so her vote doesn't count.

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2009 00:21
Thanks, and my mom isn't here either. Phew or I'd be

Most of my indexes are not unique but I do have some that are. Being a DB programmer all of my life I like to set them if they are unique. So, it's just a habit. It probably doesn't really matter; but it's hard to kick hobbits.

Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2009 17:50
Wow, what a coincidence! Your mother and my mother are both mothers! This is way cool.

I don't think "hobbit" is politically correct. They like to be called "funny little woodland creatures of middle earth with a desire to cobble shoes" or "FLWCOMEWADTCS" for short.

I had been a DB programmer all my life too. I was born with a keyboard in my hands to which my father groaned, "He's gonna be one of them there GEEKS!"

I actually go out of my way to make an index unique like adding an invoice number with a line number for a pointer to a detail record. It's a hard FLWCOMEWADTCS to kick for me. Probably has something to do with my father hitting me on the head with that keyboard constantly.

Steele

Slooper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2009 23:14
Quote: "Hi Slooper,

Yes, the fix is in place at least for Vista. I don't have access to a Win7 system but from what I gather, they use the same architecture.

Give it a try and see what happens.

Steele "

Nice too see that you fixed the vista thing, i will check too see how it works on win7. But i doubt the problem is there if you fixed it for vista.

But still are you gonna make an gdk version of this dll aswell ?

Cheers

You never fail, only make mistakes.
Steele
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2009 03:24
Do you mean a GUI? Yes, that is in the plan. At the moment I have just finished an integer key set of functions. DBPro won't need to do anything to it's syntax but you'll be able to use KFS Add someindex, xyz where xyz is an integer instead of having to use KFS Add someindex, Str$(xyz) The same with KFS Find and KFS Key.

I've also added an error handling system. Now you can use DD Error() to get the last error and DD Error$(x) to give you the text. For instance:

I also added two simple functions KFS First and KFS Last. Those were easy.

I'm also starting to work on a filtering system as well which I will explain at a later date. I need a proof-of-concept for my own needs to see how I can approach this.

The reason for the DD prefix is that I'm beginning to make a data dictionary which will map files to indexes and vice-versa. This will allow something called a meta-schema which houses all information. I'm not going to delve too much into explanation but it opens the door for a GUI. It's probably a version 2.

The filtering is so that you can use:

If you have three keys with "Sloopy" the above will only pull those. So far this is only on the drawing board so give me a little time.

So that's what is planned for the near future and I'll keep everyone informed as to what I'm up to.

Take care,

Steele

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 17:38:54
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 17:38:54