Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Kravenwolf's 2010 Free Media and Request Thread

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 10:20 Edited at: 14th Mar 2010 20:32
Destructable Environments Entity Pack
Light Fixtures Entity Pack

Yay awesome.

A.K.A djmaster
Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 10:27 Edited at: 14th Mar 2010 10:29
Quote: " doubt this is coincidental.I release a Destructable Environment pack yesterday,you have it on your list.I had some new light fixtures in the video,you have it on your list.Ripoff?"

Are you asking if he ripped it off from you? you are kidding me right? You dont know much about Kravenwolf if you are asking him if he ripped you off.

Quote: "He can copy ideas? Yes sure but doing everything I and others do to get "fame" is ripoff.A few entities people around here were copied in the next few days by Kravenwolf and got hundreds more downloads? "

any one at any time can make any thing they want to make if its there own media and the idea has no coopyright. if your that upset about it get a coppywrite on that said idea.

charger bandit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 10:39 Edited at: 14th Mar 2010 20:29
EDIT

A.K.A djmaster
Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 10:47
ok, for one thing my friend your stuff is not really that original. now I could understand if you made something fpsc never has ever seen, then right after that someone copied your work then relised it for free. but this is not the case, What you made was nothing new here. Its been done over and over it makes me sick just rotating the times in my head.now as far as quality goes, its ok, its not the best in the world either so why are you so upset. my advice,The more you uset people here the less sells you will get. dont run off your best costomers, becouse Kravenwolf or any of the people that like him might just be some of your buyers.

Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 11:54 Edited at: 14th Mar 2010 11:54
Quote: "No you dont get my point,he copies others stuff so he can get more attention."

Quote: "I released my Destructible Environment pack and got very small attention."

Quote: "I tought people here liked anyones free media.So much for that,you release a few nice looking models and you are crowned the media king."

Quote: "Im never gonna release stuff to people again,such backstabbers."

Judging by those statements, it seems more to me like you're the one associating attention and praise with contributing, and are disappointed (and apparently jealous, as noted from the Hockeykid should be a Valued Member Thread) when others receive it. I don't give media away for the attention. Believe it or not, some people in this world do perform generous acts for reasons other than praise. My previous 'Hard Drive Cleanout' threads, were nothing more than me collecting old media from my computer that I wasn't using anymore, and giving it to others that could put it to use. I found my old destructable walls, and a few wires last week, and decided to throw 'em up.

If you don't believe I already had the pack, take a look at my Nazi Zombies Fan game. The destructable walls I made were planned for that game (and are in it, as a matter of fact), but since me and Hockeykid pushed the deadline so close, I didn't have time to set them up dynamically, and they set as static. But, they are still in there, nontheless. So no, I didn't copy you, and it can be said this was just a matter of bad timing. I don't care weather you believe me or not, but I do just want the rest of the community to be aware that I'm not trying to steal anyone's spotlight.

Quote: "I had some new light fixtures in the video,you have it on your list.Ripoff? Yes."

You're really going to claim light fixtures as original idea, and because you made a new video with light fixtures in it, anyone that makes a light fixture after today is copying you? If I use floor segments now, and I ripping you off again? There were floor segments in your video, right?

I've had a few light fixtures in my GC Store account since last year, and several featured in my Youtube videos as well, so it would appear that you are the one that copied me . (/sarcasm) In all seriousness, I decided to make a light fixtures pack to go along with the wires pack.

Chargerbandit, I don't expect you to change your opinion. But don't think I'm not going to speak up with you make accusations like that, and try to drag my name through the dirt. We both had the idea for destructable walls (as well as many others). I made mine last year. It just happened to be that you managed to get yours out there first. It does happen once in a while.

Kravenwolf

The Imperfect Sheep
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 12:08
Kravenwolf, this stuff is beautiful! I am downloading now and am soooo gonna have to use all your awesome releases!

Btw, a tad offtopic, but is it still possible to get your new year asylm pack? Last time I checked the download was dead

Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 12:17
@The Imperfect Sheep, thanks! As far as the New Year's Pack goes, I've gotten a lot of emails over the last few months asking me for the download, and was considering releasing the pack again, only this time without a time limit, so everyone that missed out on it can get it.

The only thing that's kept me from throwing up the new link, however, is how everyone that managed to get the pack in time might feel about me releasing what was a 'semi-exclusive' pack for everyone else to use Unfortunately, I've backed myself into a corner here. A few members were disappointed for missing out on the pack, but on the other hand, if I re-release the pack to everyone, then the members that managed to get ahold of it, might be disappointed it's no longer 'semi-exclusive'. I might have to throw up a poll to see if everyone would be alright with the idea

Kravenwolf

The Imperfect Sheep
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 12:20
kk, I understand that people enjoy it as a semi-exclusive grab, if it is released again then I'll be having lots of fun. If not, then it's not like I'm going to have to go without Kravenwolf media, I've already got loads of your awesome stuff!

charger bandit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 12:23
Im not going to even comment on your response or ever check this thread again so I hope this is clear now.

A.K.A djmaster
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 12:42
@Imperfect Sheep, I'll probably start up a thread in a day or two to see what everyone thinks about re-releasing the pack. If everyone's okay with it, then I'll refresh the download.

Quote: "Im not going to even comment on your response or ever check this thread again so I hope this is clear now."

I appreciate it. I don't want anymore accusations like that coming in here again.

Kravenwolf

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: " Destructable Environments Entity Pack

Light Fixtures Entity Pack"

You rock!!

"Feel free in a world of madness,be the bright spot"
-Bloody James
Shadowtroid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 17:22
Sorry you have to deal with people like that Kravenwolf. People who think that everything is for attention unfortunately exist. I have released a bit of free media and got practically zero attention. Do I care? No. I released media. It didn't catch on. Oh well. The people who did download it now have more stuff. The people who didn't now don't. Who really cares?

On topic, very nice stuff here Kraven.

Crazy Acorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 17:51
Awsome new stuff coming up here. My dumb computers hard drive is failing again...... I hate
... lol

Les Meno Squas?
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 18:38
Thanks for the wires! I owe you one!

-the other Wolf

God Helps the Beast in Me!
dark peanut
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 18:49
charger bandit's loss..

Thanks Kravenwolf!! As always this is amazing! You've really got that Valued Member badge for a reason

dark peanut

current projects: a game about a guy
burneriza
User Banned
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 19:43
Wow i used to think chargerbandit was cool, then he went and was being a HUGE babeh.

Anyways, cant wait for more of your work!
Quote: "You've really got that Valued Member badge for a reason "

Agreed .

-Burneriza
charger bandit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 20:32
I got rid of my posts so people will actually stop annoying 24/7.

A.K.A djmaster
Braden 713
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 21:11
Thanks for the wires Kraven, perfect for any scene. Love your work as always, lookin' forward to your future releases as well

@ charger bandit: Didn't you say, well, eight posts above this one that you weren't even going to look nor comment in here any longer?

Life would be much easier if I had the source code.
The Imperfect Sheep
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 21:27
Quote: "I'll probably start up a thread in a day or two"

Awesome, hope enough people want to refresh the download!

Are you still taking model requests? If so, I was going to say some empty ammo clips, bullet cases, shotgun shells and so on.

Thanks!

DarkFrost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2010 21:46
Looking good man! Looking forward to the other packs.

[img][/img]
Chris Redfield 2008
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2010 09:54 Edited at: 15th Mar 2010 09:55
Quote: " Looking forward to the other packs."

As am I!

C.R. 2008

P.S.- By the way, did you ever finish that freemasons decal I requested awile back? Thanks.

"Wether you think you can, or you think you cannot, you are usually right" - Henry Ford

THE ART OF DARKNESS IS COMING... 2012
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2010 10:47 Edited at: 15th Mar 2010 10:48
@Chris Redfield, I never got around to it. If the image is yours and not copyrighted, then I'll try throwing something together sometime this week.

@Everyone else, thanks for the support guys. I started messing around with bond1's shaders the other night, so from this point forward, all of my contributions will be compatible with MP38 shaders! I think the new shaders are doing a good job of bringing up the quality of the models, but I'll let everyone else decide, with a small preview of the Light Pack

Kravenwolf

Chris Redfield 2008
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2010 11:36
@Kravenwolf- To be honest, IDK if the freemasons logo is copyrighted or not. But the freemasons aren't exactly a company/corporation, so I doubt that it's copyrighted.

C.R. 2008

P.S.- How familar are you with cars of the late 50's? Cause there's a certain car I need with the same freemasons logo on it.

P.P.S.- Those shaders look fantastic on those lanterns by the way. Very top-notch! Is Bonds shader template easy to use, or is there a certain amount modelling knoledge required?

"Wether you think you can, or you think you cannot, you are usually right" - Henry Ford

DarkFrost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2010 17:04
Looking Great!

Cannot wait to see more!

[img][/img]
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
want it...right now...rightnow...right now... right now...duuh....

-Bloody James
Crazy Acorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2010 18:51
Wow that makes my oil lamp look bad lol

Les Meno Squas?
Dr Parsnips
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2010 18:54
Looks quality Kraven, Nice level of detail!

loler
Years of Service
User Offline
wow looks cool =D
i love oil lamps
90% of lamps in my games are the oillamp from stock media ^^

its not a bug its a feature
Shadowtroid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2010 21:33
Make sure you add an illumination map to those thing!

Very cool. Can't wait.

Bozo907
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2010 05:00
Hello. My request is a dead body ripped in pieces!
Thank you!

If you do any free weapons in the near future i would like a Walther ppk. that's just if you do any free weapons

Thanks
Nilloc
Years of Service
User Offline
THANKS now all i need is some gory body parts!
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2010 19:18
Is the swarm of flies possible? Like a 2D decal?

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things that I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Mr Game
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2010 19:59
cool models.
BTW Can U send me via mail Yours tape record model?

Best
Mr Game

Insomnia is coming...
The Master Dinasty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2010 20:16 Edited at: 16th Mar 2010 20:20
Quote: "The only thing that's kept me from throwing up the new link, however, is how everyone that managed to get the pack in time might feel about me releasing what was a 'semi-exclusive' pack for everyone else to use Unfortunately, I've backed myself into a corner here. A few members were disappointed for missing out on the pack, but on the other hand, if I re-release the pack to everyone, then the members that managed to get ahold of it, might be disappointed it's no longer 'semi-exclusive'. I might have to throw up a poll to see if everyone would be alright with the idea"

Wow, good luck. People tend to get a little too angry when these things gets released and was supposed to be "exclusive". But you`ll figure it out.

Ive been checking in and out on your progress, like i have said before you are very talented. But i do not download the models? Why, because i try to learn not to download from others, I am using currently MS3D & Blender. On another subject, what program is required to make decals?

Quote: "Wow that makes my oil lamp look bad lol"

Lol, i am sure yours is fine it just needs some shaders, you know that we will get the shaders for free in the v.17 version? Can anyone back the rumors Ive heard up here?

-Massap2

We are the magnificent Masters, builders of pyramids.
Crazy Acorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2010 05:51
KravenWolf a little off topic but what ever happend to your Health upgrade stuff. That was really cool but the tread just seemed to stop.

Les Meno Squas?
Crazy Acorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2010 21:45
small bump

Les Meno Squas?
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
BIG BUMP!

i need the oil lamps... OIL LAMPS!!!
i have lanterns from Charger bandit... and now i need one from you kraven!

-Bloody James
Leaning Objects To The Side
Years of Service
User Offline
As always, Kravenwolf, You have really out done yourself! Thanks for the downloads! keep up the good work.I hope you have a great day.

Cheers,
Tanya.
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2010 06:46
Thanks Tanya!

@Everyone else, I'm going out of town this week to spend some time with the family (long overdue). So, there won't be any updates here until I get back next Wednesday or Thursday. When I get back, I'll try to finish up the light entities pack, and throw up the download.

Kravenwolf

Chris Redfield 2008
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2010 07:50 Edited at: 21st Mar 2010 07:52
@ Kravenwolf- Did a little digging around and found out that the freemasons logo is in fact NOT copyrighted. So you've got the green light on that decal. The car I also need is inculded in the pic attachment. But for now, get the hell outta here and spend some time with your family, lol! You deserve it man!

C.R. 2008

Attachments

Login to view attachments
SOLO DESIGN
Years of Service
User Offline
Cool stuff
The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2010 02:58
I didnt check out this thread for a while - top quality again, those buildings & cables.

Thanks a lot!

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Mar 2010 05:01
C.R. are you a freemason?

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2010 05:17
Quote: " We both had the idea for destructable walls (as well as many others). "

Hey! Copiers! I had that idea a full YEAR ago and I never felt like doing it! So you two are obviously copying MY idea...

Nah, that's a total joke out of how stupid people sound accusing each other of stealing things... Makes me think back to Applemod supposedly 'stealing' a flashlight idea or code snip from another mod. It made me think, doesn't that mean every game with a flashlight is copying half-life or something?

but anyways, nice freebies, I've totally strayed away from FPSC and really need to jump back in. Also reminds me, I need to work on a few freebies myself

Cheers,

-PwP

New Site is up! Go check it out!
Chris Redfield 2008
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2010 01:36
Quote: "C.R. are you a freemason?"

Nope. The project Im working on is Freemasons oriented though.

C.R. 2008

Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2010 02:34
Great job, Kravenwolf!
You have done some really great work for the community here, including all of your previous packs, which some I am no longer able to get a hold of.

I have a request for a few entities, and a couple segments

Entities
- BodyBag
- Fire axe storage box (like you would see on a wall holding an axe)
- various dental tools or other sharp and shiny things, maybee with a little blood 'accidentally' spilled on them

Segments
- Anything that is covered and splashed with blood
- A dirty tiled room (no blood, blood, just looking grungy, like an uncleaned empty pool)

Keep up the GREAT work!

~ Benny Boy 2321 ~ Raw Sandvich ~
King Of Khaos
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2010 10:29 Edited at: 9th Apr 2010 10:33
Hey Kravenwolf, all your models are awesome, you do a great job, theyre all good quality. I do have one request- since you said dead bodies are ok, could you please make me a severed, mutilated torso, soaked in blood with no head, lying on it's back? It needs to have only an arm and leg, only the arm is cut off at the elbow. With some extra things such as exposed rib cage, shredded heart and intestines that are strung out across the floor? i know, this is disgusting, i know, im sick and twisted, but i need it for my survival horror game. You don't have to make it if you dont want to though. I would post a reference picture, but, i would probably get banned, so im sorry, i cant do that. Btw, keep up the good work, your a pro!

At night i lay awake on my bed, gazing up at the stars, and i wonde-hey, where'd the roof go?
------------------------------------------------------------
-The Marsundle Residence- (Coming Soon)
some kid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2010 09:00 Edited at: 10th Apr 2010 09:22
SEX!!!
now that I have youre attention, here's my list O' macabre stuff
warning, some grafic content

-Mass grave pits for cover
-"trophy" walls
-victems with their heads split down the middle
-victems with their head cavity exposed (I.E. no face and an empty head and their brains sliding out onto their lap)

-acitecture simmaler to this

-stuff like this

and thats my list of macabre stuff.

BTW, I didn't mean to offend anyone here who might have lived through the holocaust by sugesting my grave idea. if anyone is offended by it, I truely apalogize.
thank you kraven for your time.

"Bureaucracy is a challenge to be conquered with a rightous attitude, a tolarance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary." -Peters laws No. 15
Crazy Acorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2010 09:16
Looks like you got a ban or a slap comming your way. I would remove the first picture immidiatly...

- Gorlock
some kid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2010 09:18 Edited at: 10th Apr 2010 09:20
thanks for the warning gorlock.

"Bureaucracy is a challenge to be conquered with a rightous attitude, a tolarance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary." -Peters laws No. 15

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-28 19:46:59
Your offset time is: 2024-05-28 19:46:59