Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] Intrest in a nation forum game?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I claim the section inbetween Russia and China!

I can count to banana...
Shadowtroid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 14:05
Wow that is the most inaccurate map I have ever seen. Ever.

Anyway I will be passing on this game.

I hereby give all of my shadow ninja members to Australia.

That's like 100 shadow ninjas. Because only 100 people were good enough.

Melancholic
Years of Service
User Offline
Just noticed, why is Germany where it is?

I can count to banana...
Shadowtroid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 14:09
Quote: "Just noticed, why is Germany where it is?"

Quote: "Wow that is the most inaccurate map I have ever seen. Ever."

Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 14:28
Quote: "Just noticed, why is Germany where it is?"

Quote: " This geography confuses the hell out of me."

I know! I said I took over Southern Africa and look what happened.

Anyway I need for whoever owns Egypt to let my troops in now, or we WILL attack.

And thank you for the Shadow Ninjas. Since we are not currently at war, they will begin training new Shadow Ninjas, but that would take years. (AKA days)

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 14:30 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 14:32
I questioned this myself. Either Autobot doesn't know his geography, or he's purposely making it up as her goes along. But I'm not complaining, my country, which wasn't a country to begin with, but an archipelago now controls most of Europe...sure that actually Svalbard is now owned by Russia, but a worthy sacrifice methinks.

However, the person who owns Britain and its former empire, they should have a much, much larger land rule than they've been designated. This was the British Empire:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/The_British_Empire.png

Click!
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 14:32
The Economy for Australia is starting to dip with all the funds going in to building more Outbacks, so we decide to stay at the defensive for now, and our Battleships retreat.

Interplanetary Funk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 14:48
Former British empire:

Also. MORE SHIPS!!!!

BASIC programmers never die, they GOSUB and don't RETURN.
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 14:56
That doesn't matter.

I'm surprised everyone is building units but not really... doing anything. Not me! I send 20 Shadow Ninjas in Stealth Submarines heading out West. My target will not be said, but everyone must be careful with their beaches. Hehe.

Interplanetary Funk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 15:35
-sends assassins north east-

Also, the GBP is up against the dollar and export of services giving me a net gain of around 5000?

The Master Dinasty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 16:48 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 17:05
I claim Sweden, Denmark and Iceland and Finland!

Can I do that?

-Massap2

We are the magnificent Masters, builders of pyramids.
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 17:38 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 17:40
Quote: "I claim Sweden, Denmark and Iceland and Finland!

Can I do that?
"

You can claim one country/territory then you can send ships to claim additional land.

-EDIT-

Planetary Funk, did you "ENTIRE" Navy ever reach Durway? If so they are S-C-R-E-W-E-D. Autobot better be ready to set up defenses. Oh yeah, and 20 more Shadow Ninjas have been trained by the 80 still remaining at headquarters, putting my Shadow Ninja total at 100, even with 20 at seas heading West.

Melancholic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 17:43 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 17:43
-Sending ships with colonists to the shore just south of my land to establish bases and trading routes

I can count to banana...
heyufool1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 17:46
I claim Swaziland =)

"So hold your head up high and know, it's not the end of the road"
Impulse Game Engine
Interplanetary Funk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 17:49
I sent them to Norway. and as I recall, I have 8 galleons and alot of soldiers. plus an assassin heading north east.

Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 18:27
@Autobot No one called Norway! The one you thought called it actually called Scandinavia, and he apparently forgot because here he is asking to claim another starting land.

The Stealth Submarines I sent out, withholding over 1000 soldiers and exactly 20 Shadow Ninjas, are turning North, and are now heading past Durway, towards Pangea and Canada. We do not wish to attack but will if Canada does not allow us to speak to their leader.

AutoBot
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 18:42 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 18:51
Quote: "Either Autobot doesn't know his geography, or he's purposely making it up as he goes along."

I'm making it up as we go along (at least partially). Part of the rules said that we could colonize countries that don't exist, so we can make up our own, too.

@The Master Dinasty: I think you already own norway, which was recolonized to cover most of sweden, denmark, etc.

@heyufool1: Svalbard has already conquered Switzerland, so your colony will make a new country, called Swaziland.

@Cormorant5: I think Egypt belongs to Techathon, not sure though.

Here's the updated map:

I think you mean the most accurate recolonized map. Ever.

AutoBot report 3:

Continues to build defensive fortifications and army. We've been doing so for the past few weeks. Nowadays we have heavily fortified docks on the eastern coast of Durway, as well as a gigantic armada of ships (around 200). We have a modest airforce and even less soldiers, but we have as many tanks as we do ships. We also have a central capital that you wouldn't even dare attacking. Most of our land based army is centered there. We have our planes patrolling the land, and our ships guarding the coast. We continue to attempt an alliance with as many countries as possible.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 18:53 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 18:54
All the Fighter Planes in my now accurately mapped territory in Southern Africa move up, and take over all of Southern Africa, up to the point where we border Tantisan.

Thank you, but I have moved on from Egypt. I will face them another day. Right now it has been almost a year and Canada has not replied to my call. They will suffer. I hit the shores with small torpedos, wiping out just over a few hundred civilians. Since he has not at all openly expressed updating his military, it lacks, so I ultimately conquer the part of Canada that is now Alaska, then I build barriers around it and train more Shadow Ninjas, since we have lost 13 in the battle of Western Canada, along with over 100 troops, and 3 submarines. Our bases in Africa are sending more troops to support the Canadian war, while out Headquarters in Australia sends goods to all my territories, because they can not afford it with all the Military Expenses.

This thread is so fun. It's like Civilization but you make up everything.

AutoBot
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 18:59 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 19:02
Quote: "This thread is so fun. It's like Civilization but you make up everything."

1000% agreed.

AutoBot Report 4:

We will start building docks on the western coast. I have also expanded trading to Australia, since it is the only official ally we have. I apologize if I, President AutoBot, have forgotten any other alliances.

Attachments

Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 19:22
Quote: "1000% agreed.
"

Oh yeah, you like RTSs, now I remember why I like you.

What resources do you have to trade? We are not very rich in military resources (guns, armor, planes, ships, etc.) but we do have endless animal skins, meats, and other wild resources such as barley and friends. We are also not high on currency with the Canadian war going on. Which reminds me, a recording was received of how it is going.

Canadian-Australian War
Report One.

"This is Colonel Billard (random name) reporting from the East side of our Canadian territory we call "Alaska." Today we fly over the previously raised barriers and continue our war against the Great White North. We are not in the best position, but our African buddies came with about half the amount of soldiers we lost in the battle for Alaska, plus they let us keep the battleship they came in. We have trained 5 more Shadow Ninjas, which is less then how many we lost yesterday. But Canada lacks in resources as well and we are hoping for help from Durway, in exchange for part of the land that would be taken over. (hint hint, Autobot) I have to go now, the force requests my commands. I will report back in a few days if I can..."

AutoBot
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 19:31 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 19:32
I will trade to you half of my navy (100 ships) and half of my tanks (100 tanks) in exchange for any economic enhancements you can offer (hopefully to generate currency and military). And I think I know what you mean, you can also give us the land that you will conquer from Canada (or at least part of it).

RTS pwns all other genres (except for platforming, they are equal).

Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 19:50
Quote: "RTS pwns all other genres (except for platforming, they are equal)."

Your like the brother I wanted and got but you like RTSs. So, I don't know where that puts you.

Anyway, I do not have money to offer but I will give you 10 Shadow Ninjas and Half of Canada when (not if, when) we conquer it. Also to make you feel better I am willing to give you Alaska after the war is over. Is it a deal?

AutoBot
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 19:51 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 19:53
Yes.

AutoBot report 5:

We have just finished building docks on the west coast, and are creating a constant stream of galleons; half of which are going to aid Australia in the war, along with the 100 I gave them.

Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 19:53
Cool. Send the 100 ships and 100 tanks to the base in Alaska, and tell me where to send the Shadow Ninjas. (which by the way I've trained 10 new ones just for you ) A recording has been sent, speaking of the past week in the Canadian War, which should be received soon.

AutoBot
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 19:59
You can place the Shadow ninja's over at my central military base (the most fortified base in my kingdom). I will tell my quards to let them in. They will guard the premises until they are needed further.

AutoBot report 6:

We are sending 100 ships towards Alaska, each one holding one tank (which means 100 ships and 100 tanks). They are 3/4 there, they should arrive by the time President Cormorant's recording has been recieved.

Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 20:01
Thank you, Autobot. They are being sent on a small ship made for carrying cargo, which you will be able to keep as a treat from the "Kangaroo Kingdom." Sorry. I couldn't help it.

AutoBot
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 20:08
Very good, tell me when they arrive. I believe the ships and tanks have arrived at Alaska, they're in your control now.

AutoBot report 7:

Continuing to add layers of walls to the central base (3 layers currently) I'm also adding to my airforce. I, President AutoBot, may be going on vacation for a few hours, though I will be back.

Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 20:22
They should arrive any minute now.

I jusst got the recording.

Canadian-Australian War
Report 2

"*Cough cough* This is Colonel *cough* Billard... For the past few weeks we've been fighting the Canadian forces, and only a few days ago the forces from Durway came. I've been in bed for about a week after breaking my leg in a trap set by the enemy. I'm in constant contact with the forces, though. When I was on the field, we were doing fine, we only lost 3 in our army before I was bedridden. According to Elite Johnson, they've lost only 1 other troop, from a sniper. Now they tread more carefully, watching for snipers and traps. The plan is one of the Shadow Ninjas is going to sneak in tonight (AKA a few seconds) and try to collect information on how we can take them down more easily. We are sending Durway's ships they sent us to surround Canada. We keep our distance, and we have not seen any sign of them noticing us. The Shadow Ninja that is going to infiltrate the base just left the *cough cough* group, and the squads are set up at multiple posts, taking out soldiers one my one, hoping to soft them up for out ninja. Now that I'm not fighting, I will be able to report more often. *helicopter sounds* Hmm? *screams in the background* Get me out of this bed! *Guns fire* Ahh! *Static*"

Doesn't sound good. If they are wiped out thankfully that was only one of the five camps set out, and even if all those are wiped out most of the soldiers were sent to the forests to fight, they would just have to scavenge food and ammo. Not good but we can work around it.

AutoBot
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 20:44
I'm hoping my tanks are coming into use. Thank you for the ninjas, they have arrived successfully.

AutoBot report 8:

I heard the bad news. knowing that I can't just sit here and build up the base, I send 50 planes, 50 tanks, and 200 average land soldiers out for an all-out attack on canada. No one messes with my allies OR my patience on knowledge of diplomatic status. (no offence to Eminent ). This leaves me with 120 ships, 50 planes, 70 tanks, 100 average land units, and 10 shadow ninjas. Once again, I may be absent for a while but will be back.

Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 20:44 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 20:45
In the time since my expanansion, my population has grown as well as our military, we are building ships, submarines, planes, and ground vehicles.

I know it's a big risk, what with the Shadow Ninjas, but I would like to aid Canada in their war with Australia, if they accept my request to ally.

However if there is no response soon, I have to cancel, as the risk against me grows.

Vent Media - Free FPSC Media
AutoBot
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 20:49 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 20:50
The results of our conquest thus far:

Attachments

budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 21:10
I've missed a lot, I will accept Autobot's alliance invitation (not sure where it is, or what country he is.)

China -
-Sends 1,000 troops to Australia and whatever Autobot's country is

Putting the fear back into sliced bread since 4th May 2010
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 21:12 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 21:16
Report 3

"*static* I *static* lived the..*cough cough* but everyone else... two camps fell. My walkie talkie broke, the last *static* The Ninja got the Blueprints... tanks... tanks move tonight. The boats are loaded... bombs... about to be fired. That's *cough* all I know. I need to find help... *Canadian voices grow louder and louder* No. No... *fire* *Different voice comes on line* This is a message from us. We don't need your help, Sir Vent. We will kill all nations by our selves."

But they don't know we have a plan... fire the bombs!

-EDIT- Budokaiman, Autobot is Durway, his make believe version of the USA and Mexico. If you truly want to help us, keep the troops and help us in our war against the mighty Canadians. Idiots.

budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 21:16
Who attacked LT?

Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 21:16 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 21:22
Quote: "Who attacked LT?
"

No one. Being the war monger I am I attacked China [edit- I meant Canada], and Durway (Autobot) is assisting me.

budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 21:20 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 21:21
Quote: "If you truly want to help us,"

Quote: "I attacked China"

Why would I help you now? Now I request alliance with Canada, and the 1,000 troops that I gave you, kill your army in their (your army's) sleep.

Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 21:22 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 21:23
OH CRAP. I meant Canada. Really. Check the previous posts.

Don't kill my Army in my sleep.

budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 21:25 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 21:27
Quote: "Don't kill my Army in my sleep."

I can't undo what happened three weeks ago, but I will help you rebuild.

-China loses 1,000 troops and 2,376,500 Yuan.

Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 21:28
Thank you so much. For the inconvenience you can have our aid in any war ever. No asking needed, just tell us and we will be loyal to our friendship.

AutoBot
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 21:33 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 21:34
I agree with this alliance. May the Australia-Durway-China Empire reign forever!

Autobot report 9:

I have trained 5 more shadow ninjas. I have also researched a new unit. The Batman. Each civ can only have one of these powerful beings. We have also expanded trading with china. Once again again, I may be on vacation soon, but will be back in a few hours.

Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 21:42 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 21:43
How do we train this mighty beast?

And I am ready. All Chinese, Darwaynian, and Australian troops retreat from the remaining Canadian land, or as it will be soon called Ground Zero. That's right, we found the most important part of the empire and we have constructed a fully functional nuclear bomb. We are set to blow in a week, to give everyone a nice chance to get out of the Eastern side of Canada.

After the celebration party, how about we split up Canada fairly, with Durway and Australia, who did the most work, getting a little more land then China.

The current death amount is

432 Soldiers
45 Tanks
28 Shadow Ninjas
37 Fighter Planes
and we lost ~23000 dollars. Not too bad, really.

Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 21:49
Due to this grim news, I have sent (Non-Combat, but armed) Military units to Canada to help with the evacuation.

Anti- Chinese, Darwaynian, and Australian Military propaganda is printed and spread across Madagascar.

AutoBot
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 21:50 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 21:52

AutoBot Report 10:

We have won! Victory! Until there is more trouble, I will build my empire and army to a massive extent, as well as my trade.

Attachments

The Master Dinasty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 22:18
Then I claim Denmark!

-Massap2

We are the magnificent Masters, builders of pyramids.
Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 22:25 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 22:25
Well, that was a brutal war, Canada didnt even respond

Interplanetary Funk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 22:27
-deploys 15 nuclear warheads against all of Cormorants major cities-

Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 22:30
Well, they still fight, but they can't do specific actions without orders from the leader. It was hard, but not as hard as it could have been. Why do you hate me, VENT? Your not my enemy, are you?

And about the nukes, how could you have constructed all those nukes when I've been in the game longer? You have to be realistic here.

The Imperfect Sheep
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 22:31
Huh... I claim a modestly large segment of South America... if it's not already claimed...
Cormorant5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 22:33
I send 10 tanks to the newly formed and not even currently mapped nation near our South Africa territory, now, Imperfect Sheep, do you wish to be allies with possibly the most successful Civilization in the game (I just lost the game) or would you like me to kill your people right here right now?

Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2010 22:34 Edited at: 21st Aug 2010 22:35
I'm not your enemy, but I'm not your ally... I mean, you kinda blew the living crap out of Canada, a country I am quite fond of

but I don't hate you, my people might, but I don't.

Quote: "would you like me to kill your people right here right now?"

See, this is just mean...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-26 12:11:49
Your offset time is: 2024-06-26 12:11:49