Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / RPG Mod Official Thread

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2011 04:48
By engine do you mean RPG Mod then yes if FPSC then yes

Joey-May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
Favourite Game-Call Of Duty MW2
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2011 05:56
RPGmod modifies the main engine (source code) and needs EnhancementsFREE.dll or whoever is compiling the FPSC modified engine will need it. The engine is what directs or conducts the game. FPSC is a combination of FPSC language and eventual engine for created game. In other words it is both a tool to create with drag and drop map editing plus FPI scripting. The engine is a part of the code and allows one to test the game and is used to build the stand-alone. So, now that I confused you further.

Question: Are you saying that it also does this with the vanilla version of FPSC?

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2011 16:23
Nope. anytime i use any other mod it works

Ched80
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2011 16:31
It could be that version of RPGmod as I've been having some difficulty compiling FPSC recently. I'm uploading a new version of RPGmod which I've tested and doesn't produce the warning as you've described, so hopefully the problem is solved, I've put the link in the OP.

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2011 16:32
Great thanks!

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2011 16:55
its still giving me a few problems, but i can fix them myself

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2011 23:14
I got a new problem ive done everything i have to for RPG Mod but this still happens (look at screenshot)

Attachments

Login to view attachments
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice to see you take this on Ched80 hope it goes well for ya.

Best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Ched80
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2011 10:37
TDE, sent you an email.

S4real, cheers.

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 14:10 Edited at: 18th Nov 2011 20:23
**** removed ****

See my newest post regarding talking NPC's

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 14:30 Edited at: 18th Nov 2011 14:30
YOU SEE THIS IS WHY I WANT TO GET THE MOD WORKING FOR ME!!
how come it wont work for me

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 14:48
TDE, I'm so sorry that you are having such troubles. I would really like to help you so I'll need some stuff from you for a start to see if I can't get a "lead" on the issue.

1. What are your computer specs?
2. What version of RPGmod are you using? Please indicate the line that is in the rpg_log.txt.
3. Do you have a simple level with all standard objects that does this that you can send me? I will then need the following files from you.

- the rpg.ini file from the RPG_Mod folder.

- the setup files from the Setup\game-name folder. There are three of them.

I can't think of anything else right now but if I need more then I'll let you know.

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 15:07
Here are my system specs:
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 11/3/2011, 08:53:04
Machine name: JPC
Operating System: Windows Vistaâ„¢ Home Basic (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.110617-0336)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: HP Compaq dc5100 MT(EL916US)
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Memory: 2038MB RAM
Page File: 1412MB used, 2918MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 7.00.6002.18107 32bit Unicode

im using RPGmod v5.42 - FPSC v1.19 r474 - Update: 09 Oct 2011

well it happens with every level
but its in the attachment place

Attachments

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 15:09
RPG Setup file 1:
;RPG Setup Script

;Header

desc = RPG Setup

;Triggers

;define initial setup control first
;:rpg_initsetup:rpg_uselastweaponheld,rpg_blobshadow=0,rpg_muteplayerjumpsound,rpg_showblood=1,rpg_syncrate=1
:rpg_initsetup:rpg_uselastweaponheld,rpg_blobshadow=0,rpg_muteplayerjumpsound,rpg_showblood=0,rpg_playerfootfall=0

;define Variables
:rpg_createvar=quest1-quest2:none
:rpg_createvar=rtn2tasdim-selectedquest-lockquest-tttA-buycost:none
:rpg_initvar=quest1 0-quest2 0:none
:rpg_initvar=rtn2tasdim 0-selectedquest 0-lockquest 0-tttA 1:none

:rpg_gameover:rpg_gameoverhudpath=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\game_over_hud.jpg,rpg_gameovertime2display=10,rpg_gameoveraudiopath=rpg_mod\audio\sample_game_folder\Kabassy.ogg

;define categories
:rpg_create_cattitle:rpg_cattitle=Categories,rpg_cattitlefontname=trebuchet ms,rpg_cattitlefontsize=26,rpg_cattitlefontbold=1,rpg_cattitlefonttransparent=1,rpg_cattitleusergb=1,rpg_cattitlefontcolor_red=65,rpg_cattitlefontcolor_blue=65,rpg_cattitlefontcolor_green=150,rpg_cattitlex=10,rpg_cattitley=710
;
:rpg_create_catmaxnumber:rpg_catmaxnumber=4
:rpg_start_catlist:rpg_usebackgroundcathud=0,rpg_usecatnumbers=0
:rpg_addcategory:rpg_catname=Doctor Stuff,rpg_catdesc=Items that the Doctor might need.,rpg_cattype=1,rpg_caticonloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\docinventory.png,rpg_caticonx=115,rpg_caticony=700,rpg_caticonscale=75
:rpg_addcategory:rpg_catname=Objects,rpg_catdesc=Objects of Interest.,rpg_cattype=1,rpg_caticonloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\invbasket.png,rpg_caticonx=155,rpg_caticony=700,rpg_caticonscale=75
:rpg_addcategory:rpg_catname=Intel,rpg_catdesc=Material gathered for intelligence purposes.,rpg_cattype=1,rpg_caticonloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\dossier.png,rpg_caticonx=205.5,rpg_caticony=700,rpg_caticonscale=75
:rpg_addcategory:rpg_catname=Monetary,rpg_catdesc=Monies needed for various worlds and times.,rpg_cattype=1,rpg_caticonloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\monetary_treasures2.png,rpg_caticonx=255,rpg_caticony=700,rpg_caticonscale=60
:rpg_end_catlist:none

;define inventory
:rpg_invtitletextstyle:rpg_invtitlecategory=1,rpg_invtitleusefirstline=0,rpg_invtitle=Doctor's Stuff,rpg_invtitlefontname=Verdana,rpg_invtitlefontsize=24,rpg_invtitleusergb=1,rpg_invtitlergb_red=2,rpg_invtitlergb_green=36,rpg_invtitlergb_blue=82,rpg_invtitley=75
:rpg_invtitletextstyle:rpg_invtitlecategory=2,rpg_invtitleusefirstline=0,rpg_invtitle=Objects of Interest,rpg_invtitlefontname=Verdana,rpg_invtitlefontsize=20,rpg_invtitleusergb=1,rpg_invtitlergb_red=2,rpg_invtitlergb_green=36,rpg_invtitlergb_blue=82,rpg_invtitley=75
:rpg_invtitletextstyle:rpg_invtitlecategory=3,rpg_invtitleusefirstline=0,rpg_invtitle=Intelligence Information,rpg_invtitlefontname=Verdana,rpg_invtitlefontsize=18,rpg_invtitleusergb=1,rpg_invtitlergb_red=2,rpg_invtitlergb_green=36,rpg_invtitlergb_blue=82,rpg_invtitley=75
:rpg_invtitletextstyle:rpg_invtitlecategory=4,rpg_invtitleusefirstline=0,rpg_invtitle=Monetary Collection,rpg_invtitlefontname=Verdana,rpg_invtitlefontsize=20,rpg_invtitleusergb=1,rpg_invtitlergb_red=2,rpg_invtitlergb_green=36,rpg_invtitlergb_blue=82,rpg_invtitley=75
;
:rpg_create_invmaxnumber:rpg_invmaxnumber=50
;
:rpg_start_invlist:none
:rpg_newcategory,rpg_useinvbackgroundhud=1:rpg_numberitemsincategory=6,rpg_invbackgroundhudloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\blank_log_background_with_exit.png,rpg_invbackgroundhudx=395,rpg_invbackgroundhudy=27.5
:rpg_addinvitem:rpg_invcategory=1,rpg_invname=TASDIM Key,rpg_invdesc=Unlock TASDIM door or transport you into TASDIM.,rpg_invtype=1,rpg_inviconx=405,rpg_invicony=130,rpg_inviconloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\tasdim_key.png,rpg_inviconscale=100
:rpg_addinvitem:rpg_invcategory=1,rpg_invname=Flashlight,rpg_invdesc=You never know when you'll be in the dark.,rpg_invtype=1,rpg_inviconx=495,rpg_invicony=130,rpg_inviconloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\flashlight.png,rpg_inviconscale=100
:rpg_addinvitem:rpg_invcategory=1,rpg_invname=Spell Gauntlet,rpg_invdesc=Bob has allowed you to use his Spell Gauntlet.,rpg_invtype=1,rpg_inviconx=565,rpg_invicony=130,rpg_inviconloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\bob_spell_glove_icon.png,rpg_inviconscale=100
:rpg_addinvitem:rpg_invcategory=1,rpg_invname=RPW Green,rpg_invdesc=This RPW unlocks doors.,rpg_invtype=1,rpg_inviconx=415,rpg_invicony=200,rpg_inviconloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\rpw_green.png,rpg_inviconscale=50
:rpg_addinvitem:rpg_invcategory=1,rpg_invname=RPW Blue,rpg_invdesc=Cause people to forget or make them perform tasks.,rpg_invtype=1,rpg_inviconx=485,rpg_invicony=200,rpg_inviconloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\rpw_blue.png,rpg_inviconscale=50
:rpg_addinvitem:rpg_invcategory=1,rpg_invname=RPW Red,rpg_invdesc=Very powerful and can be updated throughout the game.,rpg_invtype=1,rpg_inviconx=555,rpg_invicony=200,rpg_inviconloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\rpw_red.png,rpg_inviconscale=50
:rpg_end_invlist:none

:rpg_newcategory,rpg_useinvbackgroundhud=1:rpg_numberitemsincategory=4,rpg_invbackgroundhudloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\blank_log_background_with_exit.png,rpg_invbackgroundhudx=395,rpg_invbackgroundhudy=27.5
:rpg_addinvitem:rpg_invcategory=2,rpg_invname=Trash Can #1,rpg_invdesc=Trash can in office maintenance closet,rpg_invtype=1,rpg_inviconx=405,rpg_invicony=130,rpg_inviconloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\trashcan1.png
:rpg_addinvitem:rpg_invcategory=2,rpg_invname=Recycle Bucket #1,rpg_invdesc=Recycling bucket found in office maintenance closet,rpg_invtype=1,rpg_inviconx=482,rpg_invicony=130,rpg_inviconloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\recyclebin1.png
:rpg_addinvitem:rpg_invcategory=2,rpg_invname=Bloody Gloves #1,rpg_invdesc=A pair of bloodied gloves found in office maintenance closet,rpg_invtype=1,rpg_inviconx=545,rpg_invicony=130,rpg_inviconloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\bloodygloves1.png
:rpg_addinvitem:rpg_invcategory=2,rpg_invname=Red Key,rpg_invdesc=A red key found in office hallway. Significance of red?,rpg_invtype=1,rpg_inviconx=415.5,rpg_invicony=210,rpg_inviconloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\redkey.png,rpg_inviconscale=55
;
:rpg_newcategory,rpg_useinvbackgroundhud=1:rpg_numberitemsincategory=3,rpg_invbackgroundhudloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\blank_log_background_with_exit.png,rpg_invbackgroundhudx=395,rpg_invbackgroundhudy=27.5
:rpg_addinvitem:rpg_invcategory=3,rpg_invname=Note1,rpg_invdesc=Scorched paper with unusual writing on it.,rpg_invtype=1,rpg_inviconx=415,rpg_invicony=130,rpg_inviconloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\janitor1_note_tn.png
:rpg_addinvitem:rpg_invcategory=3,rpg_invname=Hand Print #1,rpg_invdesc=Hand-print in office maintenance closet,rpg_invtype=1,rpg_inviconx=480,rpg_invicony=130,rpg_inviconloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\handprint.png
:rpg_addinvitem:rpg_invcategory=3,rpg_invname=Old Papers,rpg_invdesc=Some old papers found in office hallway.,rpg_invtype=1,rpg_inviconx=560,rpg_invicony=130,rpg_inviconloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\oldpaper3.png,rpg_inviconscale=50
;:rpg_addinvitem:rpg_invcategory=3,rpg_invname=Envelopes,rpg_invdesc=Several envelopes.,rpg_invtype=1,rpg_inviconx=400,rpg_invicony=140,rpg_inviconloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\ps.png
;
:rpg_newcategory,rpg_useinvbackgroundhud=1:rpg_numberitemsincategory=3,rpg_invbackgroundhudloc=rpg_mod\huds\sample_game_folder\blank_log_background_with_exit.png,rpg_invbackgroundhudx=391,rpg_invbackgroundhudy=27.5
:rpg_addinvitem:rpg_invcategory=4,rpg_invname=Gold Bars,rpg_invmonetaryitem=1,rpg_invdesc=Bars of gold - worth four times as much as a coin,rpg_invtype=1,rpg_invmonetaryamountper=50,rpg_invmonetaryname=Bullion,rpg_inviconx=425,rpg_invicony=130,rpg_inviconloc=RPG_Mod\huds\sample_game_folder\gold bar.png,rpg_inviconscale=50
:rpg_addinvitem:rpg_invcategory=4,rpg_invname=Gold Coins,rpg_invmonetaryitem=1,rpg_invdesc=Individual coins - has less value than bars,rpg_invtype=1,rpg_invmonetaryamountper=5,rpg_invmonetaryname=Coin,rpg_inviconx=500,rpg_invicony=125,rpg_inviconloc=RPG_Mod\huds\sample_game_folder\gold_coin.png,rpg_inviconscale=75
:rpg_addinvitem:rpg_invcategory=4,rpg_invname=Gems,rpg_invmonetaryitem=1,rpg_invdesc=Precious Gems,rpg_invtype=1,rpg_invmonetaryamountper=25,rpg_invmonetaryname=Gemstones,rpg_inviconx=425,rpg_invicony=200,rpg_inviconloc=RPG_Mod\huds\sample_game_folder\gems.png,rpg_inviconscale=75
;:rpg_addinvitem:rpg_invcategory=4,rpg_invname=Diamonds,rpg_invmonetaryitem=1,rpg_invdesc=Individual Diamond,rpg_invtype=1,rpg_invmonetaryamountper=20,rpg_invmonetaryname=Diamond_Stone,rpg_inviconx=505,rpg_invicony=210,rpg_inviconloc=RPG_Mod\huds\sample_game_folder\diamond.png

;generic selection
;
:rpg_start_gensellist:rpg_currentgenselarraynumber=1,rpg_usebackgroundgenselhud=1,rpg_usegenselnumbers=1,rpg_keepgenselpicks=0
:rpg_create_genseltitle:rpg_genseltitle=What would you like to do now?,rpg_genselcentertitle=1,rpg_genselcentertitleonx=450,rpg_genseltitley=55,rpg_genseltitlefonttransparent=1,rpg_genseltitlefontcolor_red=255,rpg_genseltitlefontcolor_green=100,rpg_genseltitlefontcolor_blue=100,rpg_genseltitlefontbold=1
:rpg_create_genselbackgroundhud:rpg_genselbackgroundhudloc=RPG_Mod\Huds\sample_game_folder\info_docs.png,rpg_genselbackgroundhudx=160,rpg_genselbackgroundhudy=25,rpg_genselbackgroundhudscale=75
:rpg_addgenericselection=1:rpg_genseltype=2,rpg_genselname=Return to the TASDIM immediately.,rpg_genseldesc=Will return to TASDIM immediately.,rpg_genselfontname=verdana,rpg_genselfontsize=24,rpg_genselfonttransparent=1,rpg_genselusergb=1,rpg_genselfontcolor_red=255,,rpg_genselfontcolor_green=255,,rpg_genselfontcolor_blue=255,rpg_genseltextx=250,rpg_genseltexty=150,rpg_genseldrawtextborder=1
:rpg_addgenericselection=2:rpg_genseltype=2,rpg_genselname=Continue to look around some more.,rpg_genseldesc=Will stay in jail room.,rpg_genselfontname=verdana,rpg_genselfontsize=24,rpg_genselfonttransparent=1,rpg_genselusergb=1,rpg_genselfontcolor_red=255,,rpg_genselfontcolor_green=255,,rpg_genselfontcolor_blue=255,rpg_genseltextx=250,rpg_genseltexty=250,rpg_genseldrawtextborder=1
;
:rpg_start_gensellist:rpg_currentgenselarraynumber=2,rpg_usebackgroundgenselhud=1,rpg_usegenselnumbers=1,rpg_keepgenselpicks=0
:rpg_create_genseltitle:rpg_genseltitle=Which quest would you like to do now?,rpg_genselcentertitle=1,rpg_genselcentertitleonx=450,rpg_genseltitley=55,rpg_genseltitlefonttransparent=1,rpg_genseltitlefontcolor_red=255,rpg_genseltitlefontcolor_green=100,rpg_genseltitlefontcolor_blue=100,rpg_genseltitlefontbold=1
:rpg_create_genselbackgroundhud:rpg_genselbackgroundhudloc=RPG_Mod\Huds\sample_game_folder\info_docs.png,rpg_genselbackgroundhudx=160,rpg_genselbackgroundhudy=25,rpg_genselbackgroundhudscale=75
:rpg_addgenericselection=1:rpg_genseltype=2,rpg_genselname=Mystery of the Deadly Time Shift.,rpg_genseldesc=You need to find the answer to a time shift that will destroy Earth and reset it to its correct time-line.,rpg_genselfontname=verdana,rpg_genselfontsize=24,rpg_genselfonttransparent=1,rpg_genselusergb=1,rpg_genselfontcolor_red=255,,rpg_genselfontcolor_green=255,,rpg_genselfontcolor_blue=255,rpg_genseltextx=250,rpg_genseltexty=125,rpg_genseldrawtextborder=1
:rpg_addgenericselection=2:rpg_genseltype=2,rpg_genselname=The Library of Knowledge.,rpg_genseldesc=Go to the Library and save several special books.,rpg_genselfontname=verdana,rpg_genselfontsize=24,rpg_genselfonttransparent=1,rpg_genselusergb=1,rpg_genselfontcolor_red=255,,rpg_genselfontcolor_green=255,,rpg_genselfontcolor_blue=255,rpg_genseltextx=250,rpg_genseltexty=150,rpg_genseldrawtextborder=1
;
;
:rpg_end_gensellist:none
;
;the following is required if you use any of the text styles. It needs to be in exact order.
;If you would like to keep this in the setup files as a template and are not using it then indicate all actions as "none"
:rpg_start_textstyles:none
;:rpg_weapontitletextstyles:rpg_drawborder=1,rpg_fontsize=36,rpg_usergb=1,rpg_fontcolor_red=255,rpg_fontcolor_green=128,rpg_fontcolor_blue=128,rpg_centerweapontitle=1,rpg_weapontitlex=512,rpg_weapontitley=15
;:rpg_weapontextstyles:rpg_drawborder=1,rpg_fontsize=22,rpg_usergb=1,rpg_fontcolor_red=128,rpg_fontcolor_green=128,rpg_fontcolor_blue=255,rpg_fontbold=1,rpg_weapontextx=100,rpg_weapontexty=150
:rpg_end_textstyles:none
;
;
;End of Script

RPG Setup 2
;Artificial Intelligence Script

;Header

desc = rpg setup text files

;Triggers

:rpg_setup_chattextstyle:rpg_char_fontname=verdana,rpg_char_fontsize=22,rpg_char_fontbold=1,rpg_char_usergb=1,rpg_char_fontbackcolor_red=64,rpg_char_fontbackcolor_green=64,rpg_char_fontbackcolor_blue=128,rpg_char_fontcolor_red=255,rpg_char_fontcolor_green=255,rpg_char_fontcolor_blue=255
:rpg_start_charlist:rpg_numbercharacters=70
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob,rpg_char_chatnumber=1,rpg_char_text=BOB| So~ Doctor~ why are we inside this tiny maintenance closet?,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob,rpg_char_chatnumber=2,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| I picked up a negative time shift in the space-time continuum. Earth is now going down a path that is no longer the correct time-line. If it continues then Earth is doomed. The signal came from somewhere in this office building. We must find where it came from and who sent it. For now~ you'll need to stay in the TASDIM while I do some initial investigating. I'll let you know when I need your help.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob,rpg_char_chatnumber=3,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| ,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob,rpg_char_chatnumber=4,rpg_char_text=BOB| What will your investigation entail?,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob,rpg_char_chatnumber=5,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| I'll need to talk to as many people as I can. I'll pick up possible clues and whatever objects look interesting.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob,rpg_char_chatnumber=6,rpg_char_text=BOB| So what kind of questions are you going to ask?,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob,rpg_char_chatnumber=7,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| Well~ you know~ questions like "Have you noticed anything wierd or unusual around here lately?"~ "What does this company do?"~ "What's in the basement?". That sort of thing. Say~ Bob~ do you have my three RPWs?,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob,rpg_char_chatnumber=8,rpg_char_text=BOB| I sure do. Here ya go.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob,rpg_char_chatnumber=9,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| Thanks Bob. I'm sure I'll need them at some point. By the way~ I'll need you to take care of whatever large objects I want to keep. You can send them to the TASDIM.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob,rpg_char_chatnumber=10,rpg_char_text=BOB| Say~ why don't I do some wizardry and give you a uniform as a telephone repairman? We can then jam their phone lines. That way you might be able to get into offices you otherwise wouldn't be able to get into.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob,rpg_char_chatnumber=11,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| That's a great idea! I'm not sure if it'll help but let's do it anyway!,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob,rpg_char_chatnumber=12,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| OK~ nice! See ya later.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob,rpg_char_chatnumber=13,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| Hey~ wait! I said to go into the TASDIM! Not turn invisible! Oh well~ I could never control him anyway. I'm off.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Janitor1,rpg_char_chatnumber=14,rpg_char_text=JANITOR| All the doors are locked! How did you get in here . . . what are you doing here!?,rpg_char_chattype=2
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Janitor1,rpg_char_chatnumber=15,rpg_char_text=JANITOR| What are you talking about? OK~ don't you move! I'm going to buzz security!,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Janitor1,rpg_char_chatnumber=16,rpg_char_chattype=5
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Janitor1,rpg_char_chatnumber=17,rpg_char_text=JANITOR| OK~ I'll have to check with someone in the office. It is after hours you know.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Janitor1,rpg_char_chatnumber=18,rpg_char_text=JANITOR| I haven't noticed anything strange. But I did find an interesting piece of paper that has odd writing on it. I was going to throw it away but decided to keep it since I collect interesting trash.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Janitor1,rpg_char_chatnumber=19,rpg_char_text=JANITOR| Well~ I don't know. I might be willing to sell it to you. How much are you willing to give me for it?,rpg_char_chattype=4
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Janitor1,rpg_char_chatnumber=20,rpg_char_text=JANITOR| Cat got your tongue~ eh? OK~ stay right where you are~ don't move! I'm buzzing security!,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=SG1,rpg_char_chatnumber=21,rpg_char_text=SECURITY GUARD| You'll need to come with me~ mister~ or I'll shoot you where you stand!,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=TZ2,rpg_char_chatnumber=22,rpg_char_text=Noooobaaaaawwwdy knoooows the trouble I've seen . . .,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=TZ2,rpg_char_chatnumber=23,rpg_char_text=. . . Noooobaaaaawwwdy knoooows my sorrows.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=TZ2,rpg_char_chatnumber=24,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| Who's that singing?,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob2,rpg_char_chatnumber=25,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| It's about time you showed up!,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob2,rpg_char_chatnumber=26,rpg_char_text=BOB| You just couldn't tell him you were a phone repairman could you? Your're more like a human than you think. OK~ I'll open up the jail door now. But I don't think you will be able to get out of this room.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob2,rpg_char_chatnumber=27,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| Thank's Bob. By the way~ you're a terrible singer you know. Who gave you voice lessons?,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob2,rpg_char_chatnumber=28,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| Well~ I guess you're right! There's no apparent way in or out of this room.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob2,rpg_char_chatnumber=29,rpg_char_text=BOB| Of course I'm right. Perhaps we need to go back to the TASDIM and regroup?,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob2,rpg_char_chatnumber=30,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| I suppose we probably should.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=bob2,rpg_char_chatnumber=31,rpg_char_text=BOB| For your information doctor~ I have a great singing voice . . . BTW~ as I said before~ I don't see any way out of here for you. ,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=tasdim_Bob1,rpg_char_chatnumber=32,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| Are we ready?,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=tasdim_Bob1,rpg_char_chatnumber=33,rpg_char_text=Bob| Just about!,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=tasdim_Bob1,rpg_char_chatnumber=34,rpg_char_text=Bob| Running into some problems. Just about there.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=tasdim_Bob1,rpg_char_chatnumber=35,rpg_char_text=Bob| Something's terribly wrong!,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=tasdim_Bob1,rpg_char_chatnumber=36,rpg_char_text=Bob| We're ready!,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=tasdim_Bob1,rpg_char_chatnumber=37,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| Great! Now over to the system console.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=tasdim_Bob1,rpg_char_chatnumber=38,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| Are we ready to go?,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=tasdim_Bob1,rpg_char_chatnumber=39,rpg_char_text=Bob| I'm working on it!,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=tasdim_Bob1,rpg_char_chatnumber=40,rpg_char_text=Bob| I'm glad to see you back~ Doctor! I picked up a distress call. I need you to listen to it.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=tasdim_Bob1,rpg_char_chatnumber=41,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| OK Bob~ lets take a listen.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=tasdim_Bob1,rpg_char_chatnumber=42,rpg_char_text=Bob| It's about time you got here!,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=tasdim_Bob1,rpg_char_chatnumber=43,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| We need to move quickly! I'm going to station number one to select the destination.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=tasdim_Bob1,rpg_char_chatnumber=44,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| Bob! Qucikly now~ let's go!,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Janitor1,rpg_char_chatnumber=45,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| Say~ before you do that~ I was just wondering. People are talking -- that there have been some strange things going on in this building. Have you seen or heard anything~ you know~ strange or wierd?.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Janitor1,rpg_char_chatnumber=46,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| Do you think I could take a look at it?,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Janitor1,rpg_char_chatnumber=47,rpg_char_text=JANITOR| No~ that's too low. I would like~ say~ 75?,rpg_char_chattype=4
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Janitor1,rpg_char_chatnumber=48,rpg_char_text=JANITOR| How about 65?,rpg_char_chattype=4
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Janitor1,rpg_char_chatnumber=49,rpg_char_text=JANITOR| Well~ what about 55? I won't go any lower!,rpg_char_chattype=4
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Janitor1,rpg_char_chatnumber=50,rpg_char_text=JANITOR| OK! I'll let you have it for that much!,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Janitor1,rpg_char_chatnumber=51,rpg_char_text=JANITOR| They buzzed the door open so you can go in now.,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=receptionist1,rpg_char_chatnumber=52,rpg_char_text=RECEPTIONIST| We are curious. We don't have any phones. So how is it that you think we are having phone trouble?,rpg_char_chattype=4
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=receptionist1,rpg_char_chatnumber=53,rpg_char_text=RECEPTIONIST| If you have nothing to say~ then we have nothing to say! If you would kindly leave~ sir.,rpg_char_chattype=4
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=receptionist1,rpg_char_chatnumber=54,rpg_char_text=RECEPTIONIST| That's quite alright. Is there anything more?,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Janitor1,rpg_char_chatnumber=55,rpg_char_text=JANITOR| Sorry~ that was your last chance! Now~ don't bother me anymore!,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Janitor1,rpg_char_chatnumber=56,rpg_char_text=DOCTOR| Wait! What about the door!?,rpg_char_chattype=1
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Janitor1,rpg_char_chatnumber=57,rpg_char_chattype=5
:rpg_newcharacter:rpg_char_name=Bob3,rpg_char_chatnumber=58,rpg_char_text=BOB WHISPERS IN DOCTOR'S EAR| Ask him when he found it.,rpg_char_chattype=1

:rpg_end_charlist:none

:rpg_start_playerinputlist:rpg_numberplayerinput=5
:rpg_newplayerinput:rpg_playerinput_numberseq=1,rpg_playerinput_chatnumber=14,rpg_playerinput_keywords=telephone-phone-repairman-bt-engineer,rpg_playerinput_totalnumbercanmatch=5,rpg_playerinput_minimumnumbercanmatch=2,rpg_playerinput_keywordsmustmatch=telephone|phone|bt-repairman|engineer
:rpg_newplayerinput:rpg_playerinput_numberseq=2,rpg_playerinput_chatnumber=19|47|48|49,rpg_playerinput_keywords=55,rpg_playerinput_totalnumbercanmatch=1,rpg_playerinput_minimumnumbercanmatch=1,rpg_playerinput_keywordsmustmatch=55
:rpg_newplayerinput:rpg_playerinput_numberseq=3,rpg_playerinput_chatnumber=52,rpg_playerinput_keywords=mistake-must-wrong,rpg_playerinput_totalnumbercanmatch=3,rpg_playerinput_minimumnumbercanmatch=2,rpg_playerinput_keywordsmustmatch=must-mistake|wrong
:rpg_newplayerinput:rpg_playerinput_numberseq=4,rpg_playerinput_chatnumber=53|54,rpg_playerinput_keywords=sorry-troubled-bothered-must-wrong-mistake,rpg_playerinput_totalnumbercanmatch=6,rpg_playerinput_minimumnumbercanmatch=4,rpg_playerinput_keywordsmustmatch=must-sorry-mistake|wrong-troubled|bothered
:rpg_newplayerinput:rpg_playerinput_numberseq=5,rpg_playerinput_chatnumber=57,rpg_playerinput_keywords=when-find-it-paper-note-scrap,rpg_playerinput_totalnumbercanmatch=6,rpg_playerinput_minimumnumbercanmatch=3,rpg_playerinput_keywordsmustmatch=when-find-it|paper|note|scrap
:rpg_end_playerinputlist:none

:rpg_start_promptlist:rpg_numberprompts=12
:rpg_newprompt:rpg_prompt_identifier=pr_bc_whisper,rpg_prompt_showtext=1,rpg_prompt_text=Bob whispers in your ear|,rpg_prompt_centertext=1,rpg_prompt_starttexty=700,rpg_prompt_fontname=verdana,rpg_prompt_fontsize=22,rpg_prompt_fontbold=1,rpg_prompt_usergb=1,rpg_prompt_fonttransparent=1,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_red=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_green=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_blue=255,rpg_prompt_drawborder=1
:rpg_newprompt:rpg_prompt_identifier=pr_bc1,rpg_prompt_showtext=1,rpg_prompt_text=SECURITY GUARD!,rpg_prompt_centertext=1,rpg_prompt_starttexty=700,rpg_prompt_fontname=verdana,rpg_prompt_fontsize=22,rpg_prompt_fontbold=1,rpg_prompt_usergb=1,rpg_prompt_fonttransparent=1,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_red=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_green=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_blue=255,rpg_prompt_drawborder=1
:rpg_newprompt:rpg_prompt_identifier=pr_find_password,rpg_prompt_showtext=1,rpg_prompt_text=Looks like I'm going to have to find the password.,rpg_prompt_centertext=1,rpg_prompt_starttexty=685,rpg_prompt_fontname=verdana,rpg_prompt_fontsize=30,rpg_prompt_fontbold=1,rpg_prompt_usergb=1,rpg_prompt_fonttransparent=1,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_red=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_green=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_blue=255,rpg_prompt_drawborder=1
:rpg_newprompt:rpg_prompt_identifier=pr_sel_dest,rpg_prompt_showtext=1,rpg_prompt_text=You have selected destination! Proceed to station number two. <ENTER>,rpg_prompt_centertext=1,rpg_prompt_starttextx=50,rpg_prompt_starttexty=700,rpg_prompt_fontname=verdana,rpg_prompt_fontsize=28,rpg_prompt_fontbold=0,rpg_prompt_usergb=1,rpg_prompt_fonttransparent=1,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_red=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_green=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_blue=255,rpg_prompt_drawborder=1
:rpg_newprompt:rpg_prompt_identifier=pr_lock_dest,rpg_prompt_showtext=1,rpg_prompt_text=Destination is locked! Proceed to station number three. <ENTER>,rpg_prompt_centertext=1,rpg_prompt_starttextx=50,rpg_prompt_starttexty=700,rpg_prompt_fontname=verdana,rpg_prompt_fontsize=28,rpg_prompt_fontbold=0,rpg_prompt_usergb=1,rpg_prompt_fonttransparent=1,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_red=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_green=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_blue=255,rpg_prompt_drawborder=1
:rpg_newprompt:rpg_prompt_identifier=pr_choosedoor_hint,rpg_prompt_showtext=1,rpg_prompt_text=Here is a hint| What is right is left.,rpg_prompt_centertext=1,rpg_prompt_starttexty=40,rpg_prompt_fontname=verdana,rpg_prompt_fontsize=28,rpg_prompt_fontbold=0,rpg_prompt_usergb=1,rpg_prompt_fonttransparent=1,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_red=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_green=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_blue=255,rpg_prompt_drawborder=1
:rpg_newprompt:rpg_prompt_identifier=pr_pressenter,rpg_prompt_showtext=1,rpg_prompt_text=Press <ENTER> to continue.,rpg_prompt_centertext=1,rpg_prompt_starttexty=725,rpg_prompt_fontname=verdana,rpg_prompt_fontsize=22,rpg_prompt_fontbold=0,rpg_prompt_usergb=0,rpg_prompt_fonttransparent=1,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_red=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_green=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_blue=255,rpg_prompt_drawborder=0
:rpg_newprompt:rpg_prompt_identifier=pr_pwd1a,rpg_prompt_text=In order to open this door you will need to supply a password.
:rpg_newprompt:rpg_prompt_identifier=pr_pwd1b,rpg_prompt_text=Please enter the password now.
:rpg_newprompt:rpg_prompt_identifier=pr_restartconversation,rpg_prompt_showtext=1,rpg_prompt_text=Do you wish to restart conversation?,rpg_prompt_centertext=1,rpg_prompt_starttexty=675,rpg_prompt_fontname=verdana,rpg_prompt_fontsize=22,rpg_prompt_fontbold=1,rpg_prompt_usergb=1,rpg_prompt_fonttransparent=1,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_red=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_green=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_blue=255,rpg_prompt_drawborder=1
:rpg_newprompt:rpg_prompt_identifier=pr_unlockdoor1,rpg_prompt_showtext=1,rpg_prompt_text=The door is locked! I guess I'll need to use my RPW. <ENTER>,rpg_prompt_centertext=1,rpg_prompt_starttexty=700,rpg_prompt_fontname=verdana,rpg_prompt_fontsize=22,rpg_prompt_fontbold=1,rpg_prompt_usergb=1,rpg_prompt_fonttransparent=1,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_red=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_green=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_blue=255,rpg_prompt_drawborder=1
:rpg_newprompt:rpg_prompt_identifier=pr_unlockdoor1a,rpg_prompt_showtext=1,rpg_prompt_text=The door is locked. Press <ENTER> to use key.,rpg_prompt_centertext=1,rpg_prompt_starttexty=700,rpg_prompt_fontname=verdana,rpg_prompt_fontsize=22,rpg_prompt_fontbold=1,rpg_prompt_usergb=1,rpg_prompt_fonttransparent=1,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_red=255,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_green=128,rpg_prompt_fontcolor_blue=128,rpg_prompt_drawborder=1
:rpg_end_promptlist:none

:rpg_start_entitylist:rpg_numberentities=8
:rpg_newentity:rpg_ent_name=secretroom_clue3,rpg_ent_identifier=src3,rpg_ent_showtext=1,rpg_ent_text=I heard that there is a potion available that lets you go through solid walls. [ENTER],rpg_ent_centertext=1,rpg_ent_starttexty=450,rpg_ent_fontname=Verdana,rpg_ent_fontsize=28,rpg_ent_fontbold=0,rpg_ent_usergb=1,rpg_ent_fontcolor_red=128,rpg_ent_fontcolor_green=128,rpg_ent_fontcolor_blue=255,rpg_ent_fonttransparent=1,rpg_ent_drawtextborder=1
:rpg_newentity:rpg_ent_name=char2,rpg_ent_identifier=char2c,rpg_ent_showtext=1,rpg_ent_text=OK! The password is 'PassWord'.,rpg_ent_centertext=1,rpg_ent_starttexty=300,rpg_ent_fontname=verdana,rpg_ent_fontsize=22,rpg_ent_fontbold=1,rpg_ent_fonttransparent=1,rpg_ent_usergb=0
:rpg_newentity:rpg_ent_name=door1,rpg_ent_identifier=door1a,rpg_ent_showtext=1,rpg_ent_text=>> Press [ENTER] to Open Door. <<,rpg_ent_centertext=1,rpg_ent_starttexty=700,rpg_ent_fontname=Verdana,rpg_ent_fontsize=24,rpg_ent_fontbold=0,rpg_ent_fonttransparent=1,rpg_ent_usergb=0,rpg_ent_drawtextborder=0
:rpg_newentity:rpg_ent_name=door2,rpg_ent_identifier=door2a,rpg_ent_showtext=1,rpg_ent_text=The password is not correct!,rpg_ent_centertext=1,rpg_ent_starttexty=280,rpg_ent_fontname=verdana,rpg_ent_fontsize=22,rpg_ent_fontbold=1,rpg_ent_fonttransparent=1,rpg_ent_usergb=0
:rpg_newentity:rpg_ent_name=door2,rpg_ent_identifier=door2b,rpg_ent_showtext=1,rpg_ent_text=Press <ENTER> to continue.,rpg_ent_centertext=1,rpg_ent_starttexty=300,rpg_ent_fontname=verdana,rpg_ent_fontsize=22,rpg_ent_fontbold=1,rpg_ent_fonttransparent=1,rpg_ent_usergb=0
:rpg_newentity:rpg_ent_name=door3,rpg_ent_identifier=door3a,rpg_ent_showtext=1,rpg_ent_text=Your answer was not correct!,rpg_ent_centertext=1,rpg_ent_starttexty=280,rpg_ent_fontname=verdana,rpg_ent_fontsize=22,rpg_ent_fontbold=1,rpg_ent_fonttransparent=1,rpg_ent_usergb=0
:rpg_newentity:rpg_ent_name=door3,rpg_ent_identifier=door3b,rpg_ent_showtext=1,rpg_ent_text=>> Press [ENTER] to Continue. <<,rpg_ent_centertext=1,rpg_ent_starttexty=700,rpg_ent_fontname=Verdana,rpg_ent_fontsize=24,rpg_ent_fontbold=0,rpg_ent_fonttransparent=1,rpg_ent_usergb=0,rpg_ent_drawtextborder=0
:rpg_newentity:rpg_ent_name=system_console,rpg_ent_identifier=sc1,rpg_ent_playaudio=1,rpg_ent_audiopath=rpg_mod\audio\sample_game_folder\tasdim_door_open.ogg
:rpg_end_entitylist:none

:rpg_start_questionlist:rpg_numberquestions=1
:rpg_newquestion:rpg_question_identifier=q1,rpg_question_keywords=11-eleven,rpg_question_text=How many fingers does the six fingered man have?,rpg_question_intro1=To open this door you must first answer the following question|,rpg_question_totalnumbercanmatch=1
:rpg_end_questionlist:none
;
;
;You can have any number of document files.
:rpg_create_docmaxnumber:rpg_numberdocumentfiles=3
:rpg_create_docquizconnectionsmaxnumber:rpg_docquizconnectionsmaxnumber=0
:rpg_start_docfilelist:none
;Make sure that each new doc file has a unique identifier and that the location is correct and a uniqe file name.
:rpg_newdocfile:rpg_usebackgroundhud=0,rpg_usecontinueprompt=1,rpg_usedocname=1,rpg_usedoctextstyle=1,rpg_doctextstyleid=2,rpg_docnameid=2,rpg_continuepromptid=2,rpg_hudbackgroundid=2,rpg_docid=Barbarian,rpg_docname=Barbarian,rpg_docfileloc=rpg_mod\info_docs\test\barbarian.txt,rpg_docfileleftindent=225,rpg_docfilerightindent=220,rpg_docquizconnection=none,rpg_docfiley=125
:rpg_newdocfile:rpg_usebackgroundhud=0,rpg_usecontinueprompt=1,rpg_usedocname=1,rpg_usedoctextstyle=1,rpg_doctextstyleid=2,rpg_docnameid=2,rpg_continuepromptid=2,rpg_hudbackgroundid=2,rpg_docid=help2,rpg_docname=Help Legend - Page 1/1,rpg_docfileloc=rpg_mod\info_docs\test\level02_help.txt,rpg_docfileleftindent=225,rpg_docfilerightindent=220,rpg_docquizconnection=none,rpg_docfiley=125
:rpg_newdocfile:rpg_usebackgroundhud=0,rpg_usecontinueprompt=1,rpg_usedocname=1,rpg_usedoctextstyle=1,rpg_doctextstyleid=2,rpg_docnameid=2,rpg_continuepromptid=2,rpg_hudbackgroundid=2,rpg_docid=help3,rpg_docname=Help Legend - Page 1/1,rpg_docfileloc=rpg_mod\info_docs\test\level03_help.txt,rpg_docfileleftindent=225,rpg_docfilerightindent=220,rpg_docquizconnection=none,rpg_docfiley=125
;
;
:rpg_start_docnametextstyle:none
:rpg_setup_docnametextstyle:rpg_docnameid=1,rpg_docnamecenter=1,rpg_docnamex=150,rpg_docnamey=35,rpg_docnamefontname=verdana,rpg_docnamefontsize=24,rpg_docnamefontbold=1,rpg_docnameusergb=1,rpg_docnamefontcolor_red=128,rpg_docnamefontcolor_green=128,rpg_docnamefontcolor_blue=255,rpg_docnamedrawborder=1
:rpg_setup_docnametextstyle:rpg_docnameid=2,rpg_docnamecenter=1,rpg_docnamex=512,rpg_docnamey=35,rpg_docnamefontname=verdana,rpg_docnamefontsize=36,rpg_docnamefontbold=1,rpg_docnameusergb=1,rpg_docnamefontcolor_red=255,rpg_docnamefontcolor_green=0,rpg_docnamefontcolor_blue=64,rpg_docnamedrawborder=1
:rpg_end_docnametextstyle:none
;
:rpg_start_doctextstyle:none
:rpg_setup_doctextstyle:rpg_doctextstyleid=1,rpg_docfontname=trebuchet ms,rpg_docfontsize=24,rpg_docfontbold=0,rpg_docusergb=1,rpg_docfontcolor_red=175,rpg_docfontcolor_green=175,rpg_docfontcolor_blue=175
:rpg_setup_doctextstyle:rpg_doctextstyleid=2,rpg_docfontname=Verdana,rpg_docfontsize=24,rpg_docfontbold=1,rpg_docusergb=1,rpg_docfontcolor_red=255,rpg_docfontcolor_green=255,rpg_docfontcolor_blue=64
:rpg_end_doctextstyle:none
;
:rpg_start_dochudbackground:none
:rpg_end_dochudbackground:none
;
:rpg_start_docpromptplacement:none
:rpg_docpromptplacement:rpg_continuepromptid=1,rpg_continuepromptfontsize=18,rpg_continuepromptx=150,rpg_continueprompty=185,rpg_continuepromptcenter=1
:rpg_docpromptplacement:rpg_continuepromptid=2,rpg_continuepromptfontsize=24,rpg_continuepromptx=512,rpg_continueprompty=725,rpg_continuepromptcenter=1
:rpg_end_docpromptplacement:none
;
;
;The following must be the last line of the document setup
:rpg_end_docfilelist:none

;End of Script

Last RPG Setup
;Artificial Intelligence Script

;Header

desc = rpg setup clues and quests

;Triggers
;
:rpg_create_cluemaxnumber:rpg_cluemaxnumber=1
:rpg_start_cluelist:none
:rpg_addclue:rpg_cluegroupidentifier=clues,rpg_cluename=c1,rpg_cluetext=There is no apparent entrance or exit to the jail room.
:rpg_end_cluelist:none
;
:rpg_setup_questtextstyle:rpg_questfontbold=1,rpg_questfontsize=14,rpg_questx=10,rpg_questfontname=verdana,rpg_questusetitle=1,rpg_questtitletext=These Are Your Quests,rpg_questtitleusergb=1,rpg_questtitlefontcolor_blue=128,rpg_questtitlefontcolor_green=128,rpg_questtitlefontcolor_red=255,rpg_questfonttransparent=0,rpg_questfontcolor_blue=255,rpg_questfontcolor_green=175,rpg_questfontcolor_red=175,rpg_questusergb=1
;
:rpg_create_questmaxnumber:rpg_questmaxnumber=2
:rpg_start_questlist:none
:rpg_addquest:rpg_questidentifier=quest1,rpg_questname=Mystery of the Deadly Time Shift,rpg_questdescription=You need to find the answer to a time shift that will destroy Earth and reset it to its correct time-line.,rpg_queststartlevel=1
:rpg_addquest:rpg_questidentifier=quest2,rpg_questname=The Library of Knowledge,rpg_questdescription=Go to the Library and save several special books.,rpg_questtracktime=1,rpg_queststartlevel=2
:rpg_end_questlist:none
;
:rpg_create_quizmaxnumber:rpg_quizmaxnumber=0
:rpg_start_quizlist:none
:rpg_create_quizmaxquestions:rpg_quizmaxquestions=0
;
:rpg_create_quizmaxanswerselections:rpg_quizmaxanswerseletions=0
:rpg_end_quizlist:none
;
:rpg_create_objectivemaxnumber:rpg_objectivemaxnumber=0
:rpg_start_objectivelist:none
:rpg_end_objectivelist:none
;
;End of Script

And RPG-Ini file

[working game folder name]
game_folder
[ed]

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 15:22
Thanks. We'll get this solved. BTW, it's not the map. I ran a test game using the map and using my setup files and it works fine.

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 15:54 Edited at: 18th Nov 2011 16:36
I now made the sub-folder "game_folder" in the setup folder. I also made the sub-folder in the other three folders: Audio, Huds, and Info_Docs. I then made sure that the RPG.ini file contained what you have give me. I, of course, then encrypted the three setup files.

Now, the results. It is both good and bad new. The good news is that it worked for me. The bad news is that it worked for me.

So, the only other difference is the computer. Now, it should work on a VISTA OS, but you never know. It notice that it crashed right after "start" message and before it even started processing so that is confusing to me. Now before the start message shows up it would mean it crashed while it was processing all the setup files and placing all the data into arrays. This is why it does work for me because it is processing RPGmod setup files OK.

There is one thing that caught my eye in the specs:

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

My question is, have you downloaded and installed the current DirectX 9? They play well together but we definitely need x9 installed. If you did, then try installing it again and make sure it is the most current version. I'm not sure what that was is.

After you install or re-install x9, test again. If it crashes, then try a very simple map without Dark-AI and using stock characters. You can use stock characters that don't have a weapon. Also, don't allow the player to have a weapon. Just a plain-Jane map.

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 16:36
@TDE, could you upload to TGC forum a zipped exe that you are using so I can use the same one? Of course, only if the above absolutely doesn't work. We have to look at all possibilities before I make another assumption.

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 16:45
A zipped EXE of the setup files?

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 16:48
No. A zipped file of the FPSC-game.exe file that you are using.

Also, did you try the installing or re-installing x9?

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 16:51
Ok ill make a zip and im almost done downloading directX9

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 17:38
the directX9 thing did'nt work so here's the zip of the RPG-Mod

Attachments

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 19:08
I have to ask this. The name of the exe file I downloaded is:

FPSC-GameRPGMOD1.19.exe

Is this the name of the file you use within your FPSC root folder?

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 19:39
No i named it that when i was compileing the file
after the direct x9 download

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 19:56 Edited at: 18th Nov 2011 20:16
OK, everything that you are using is working on two of my computers. My laptop that has Windows XP and my desktop that has W7. I do not have a VISTA machine for testing. I do not know of anyone personally who has one that I can use. Therefore I cannot eliminate this as being the problem.

There is one more difference that I can't eliminate as the problem but you can. I have Bond1's Task Force soldier except one.

MISSING MEDIA:
entitybank\\341\Task Force 341 Characters\Enemy (Team 2)\TF341_TS_1.fpe

Delete this character from the map you sent me and run the test on it. If you still get the error then that eliminates that difference and there would be only one more possibility and that would be the OS. Now, I do not know how VISTA works except that it has had problems in the past with various applications. I remember some who have had problems with the earlier versions of FPSC. However, I don't know if they were problems with the map application or the engine.

Do you know of anyone who has a system that is either XP or Win7 that you can use for an evening or a full day on a weekend?

Right now I have no other suggestions. As long as I can't get it to crash on my end, especially using everything that you are using as far as the exe and the other files, then I really can't continue any further. The OS has me stopped. The other system parameters that you have far exceeds my laptop so there is no problem there.

Addendum:

I have talked with (emailed) a friend who is using RPGmod and asked if he uses VISTA. He does not. He uses XP. However, this is part of his reply:

Quote: "My laptop uses Vista, but I avoid using it like the plague... The plague was quick - Vista is SLOW"

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 20:13 Edited at: 18th Nov 2011 20:36
Talking to NPC's is one of my most favorite parts of RPG. I am going to show you three examples of this and then share with you the FPI script that controls this. The first example will be placed here and the next two will be in my next post regarding this.

The following youtube shows the player being confronted by a janitor. A prelude needs to be given. In the beginning of the level The Doctor and his companion, Bob Corvine, are discussing the situation. Bob suggests that Jeremiah, the Doctor, dress as a phone repairman. This is an example of when the player says all the right things in order to continue. Now, the video.

The following two videos show wrong but different responses. The one on the left is the wrong response expected and the one on the right is when the player doesn't type anything in but leaves it blank.

The talkbox of the NPC will be the same if the player selects "N" for no when asked if he/she wants to respond.

Now we have the player basically typing in the correct response but he has misspelled a word. The word is "repirman" that is misspelled. You will notice it will except this. I added extra code to the AI to allow for misspellings.

Download the FPI script using the download button. I will let you study it and figure it out for yourself. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask through an email.

Attachments

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 20:51
Ahh the texture was something i made myself cause i hate having the enemy to look like the SAS i keep getting new graphics cards after a while to keep me up to date so my FPS is fast
i do have a idea to fix this
and yes i do have a win7 computer too

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 21:13
can you make a whole video of what happens after the guard comes

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 21:16
Come to think of it
when you said:

Quote: "I now made the sub-folder "game_folder" in the setup folder. I also made the sub-folder in the other three folders: Audio, Huds, and Info_Docs"

were the sub folders in the game_folder?

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 22:57
Quote: "can you make a whole video of what happens after the guard comes"

OK

Quote: "were the sub folders in the game_folder?"

Maybe that was a little confusing - my comment.

"Game_folder" has to be a sub-folder or a folder within the Audio, Huds and Info_Docs folder whether they contain any data or not.

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2011 23:16 Edited at: 18th Nov 2011 23:19
Per Desert Eagle request. Player arrested.

That's as much as I'm going to reveal.

da2020
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2011 02:05
Well is it possible if the player could just interact with the npc without needing to type keywords?(more like STALKER)
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2011 02:39
I'm not familiar with the game stalker so what do you mean, "just interact"?

2Beastmode4u
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2011 03:04
I think he means preset words. Like Oblivion or better yet Skyrim.

Also, what is the licence on this mod?

Cheers.

God help me, Please.
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2011 03:41 Edited at: 19th Nov 2011 03:45
Quote: "Also, what is the licence on this mod?"

No license, really; which means you can use it in both commercial and non-commercial games.

Quote: "I think he means preset words"

What fun is that if it is just preset words only?

@da2020, did you not look at the first video. There was preset conversation after the initial question to the player. This gave opportunity for the player really interact. Here is a video at the beginning of the level that is nothing but preset conversation.

You can also create a multiple choice on screen menu to determine which path the player is going to take. So, depending on the option the player picks will then determine the direction for that level or even going to the next level or a chosen level.

Addendum:

BTW, you can place the talk box anywhere you want it. You can also choose whatever colors for the background and for the text. I believe the default is white background with black text.

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2011 03:44
Ok it did'nt work for my win7 does anyone else use this mod with vista?

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2011 03:47 Edited at: 19th Nov 2011 03:55
I am using it on Win7. I even tested your map and settings using Windows 7.

Addendum:

Again, I had to download and install DirectX 9 for Windows 7.

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2011 03:51
I need someone else to try it with vista even with XP settings on it still crashes
if i wait till 1.19....maybe it will work then

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2011 04:04
Getting an official version of 1.19 won't help. However, I think I found the problem your having.

Let's try this. Go into your rpg.ini file and change the bottom value of 1 to 0 and test.

[working game folder name]
game_folder
[ed]

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2011 04:06
do i put my level in the game_folder?

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2011 04:10 Edited at: 19th Nov 2011 04:17
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU IT WORKED!!!!! NOW I DONT HAVE TO BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhh now time to sit back and wacth some vids

2Beastmode4u
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2011 04:11
Quote: "What fun is that if it is just preset words only?"

Well lets say you walk up to someone and say some inappropriate things that have nothing to do with the game.
If you have played Elder Scrolls, you will find that pre-set word work quite nicely.

Cheers.

God help me, Please.
TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2011 04:12
Quote: "Well lets say you walk up to someone and say some inappropriate things that have nothing to do with the game. "

Well then the person will NEVER make ANY progress

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2011 04:18 Edited at: 19th Nov 2011 04:33
TDE, I can feel your excitement. you can't imagine how relieved I am. At this point I won't try explaining what the value of 1 means. Just go with what you're doing now!

Quote: "Well lets say you walk up to someone and say some inappropriate things that have nothing to do with the game."

Actually there are preset words in the setup text file. Download an example (actually a working file) to see the preset words used by the Janitor and others.

You have to know what the player is saying so you have to have him/her type in the words. The AI is based on keywords but it is a little more sophisticated than that. So, if the player inputs inappropriate words he's going to get thrown in jail in my scenario because he didn't use the right words. So, it behooves the player to play it straight anyway, as Desert Eagle said.

Attachments

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2011 04:27
i dont get it? do i use huds for the textbox i downloaded your script and i do not understand it

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2011 04:35 Edited at: 19th Nov 2011 04:51
It's complex. No huds. Take a look at the rpg_text_setup.fpi file. You will see all the text being used in there. Take a look at the UM and see what commands are used and what they mean. Ched80 is going to come out with a new UM which I believe will be easier to use. Of course you can a search for the command used.

Addendum:

Ched80 will be returning home in the next day or two so I'll now let him answer any questions.

I will comment the script and upload it before I disappear for awhile again.

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2011 16:17 Edited at: 19th Nov 2011 16:18
Here's the script file I promised. I'll be disappearing for awhile. I said it's complex. It's not the script that is complex, it's the whole process of having to set everything up. The scripting is easy. It's the code behind the commands that are complex. Like hundreds of lines of code for some individual commands.

Script file linked to the download button.

Attachments

Ched80
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2011 14:12
Bump to announce v5.43 of RPGmod. This includes v119 r496, separates both RPGmod and WASP versions of the compass and modifies how GUI setup varibles are handled so that values can be passed from custom variables to the setup.ini and back using the "%" prefix.

The new RPGmod user manual will be released this week. Let me know if anyone finds any bugs.

TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2011 19:21
sweet, i gotta learn how to use that text feature

Ched80
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2011 20:06
Another bump to say the new RPGmod User Manual is available to download in the OP and here.

Enjoy!

Ched80
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2011 10:43
Another bump to announce v5.44 of RPGmod. This includes v119 r508 as well as adding "gravityon=X" which acts as both an action and a condition.

As an action "gravityon=0" switches gravity OFF for an entity so that it can float in the air. Using "gravityon=1" switches gravity ON for an entity allowing gravity to cause it to fall.

As a condition "gravityon=0" is true if gravity is OFF for the entity, "gravityon=1" is true if gravity is ON for the entity.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 21:12:34
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 21:12:34