Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Riker 9 FPS Creator Update - News

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2006 02:31
I've given up hope this is never gonna be released what happened to that weekend it was SUPPOSED to be released like 3 weeks ago?

danielp
User Banned
Posted: 24th Apr 2006 03:37
Hay, he's doing it all for free so stop your complaining, it's not like your doing much for him are you? Everyone just give it a rest, he'll be done when he's done.

danielp

danielp
Email - thegamecreators@danielp.e4ward.com
My Specs - 2047MB RAM | P4 3.4GHz | XP 5.1.2600 SP2 | GeForce 6800 256MB | Dell 230310 1600x1200 34x27cm
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2006 03:55
Quote: "I've given up hope this is never gonna be released what happened to that weekend it was SUPPOSED to be released like 3 weeks ago?"

Lee made a few bug fixes that totally borke the FPSC source's ability to be compiled in DBP U6, so he is ahving to recode it.

Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 24th Apr 2006 04:02
I am pretty sure that CB have had some fun here! He is propably thinking "I dont belive that theese idiots bought it!" I am not angry, I never expected Riker shourld be released anyway.... (At least someone had some fun!)

Menu Extreme! The answer to Your save & load problem...
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
What the hell is your problem? you so doughtful you should be Mr. Negative cause thats what you say bad stuff

Sexy Latina
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2006 05:22
Mr. Love... shut up.

LIT, can you tell us EVERYTHING that needs to be changed. Or is it just the 0-string.

We all have our inner noob. Join the NJL, and have more fun!
I believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2006 05:38
Well, be Mr Foolyourself then. I think that if it will be a save & load patch it will come with FPSC V2, otherwise make it Yourself!

OnePost: "shut up."

Dont be so sensative! Im not, couse I didnt grow up in front of a comp!

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
well the peeps that made v1 better get there lazy @$$ up and start working on it! v1 is kinda retarted like no trees or Flash light but i still like it!

But they should have took more time with it

Sexy Latina
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2006 06:23
V1 will always be best, couse We have the sourcecode! Im pretty sure that TGC will wait 10 years to reliase the sourcecode for V2! If thats the case I wont even touch V2 (a little maybe couse I am curious.) I have no probs to speed up V1 to 60-80fps with the sourcecode. Its harder to solve the savegame issue! But I fixed it outside the sourcecode, and it works fine...

Retarded Sausage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2006 07:26 Edited at: 24th Apr 2006 07:26
things take time so till then we wait becase if people keep saying hes lieing or w.e cb will get angry and say f these idiots project's off
op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2006 07:33
I doubt he'll call it off just because people say he's lying. I mean, what better way to prove you're not lying than by producing the product?

Avaric Entertainment
Team Leader/Lead Developer
foleypro
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2006 07:46
Mr.Love you fixed what...?

As Always B3D....www.fnggames.com

Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2006 15:01
Quote: "You can only have 1 winzone? I was almost certain you could have multiple winzones... or atleast multiple objects that act as winzones."

But the question is, how do you get each winzone point to a different level in the game. For example, I've got 4 winzones in Level 1. Player enters WinZone 1 and goes to Level 2. Player enters WinZone 2 and goes to Level 3. Player enters WinZone 3 and goes to Level 4. Player enters WinZone 4 and goes to Level 5.

CB stated he had seen such a thing and would look into it, a couple of weeks ago. I've tried creating it, but failed, so maybe you know how to do it?

Bored of indoor? Add outdoor to your FPSC games!
http://www.aeilkema.dds.nl/mega/index.html
Need music for your games? Check the above link also!
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2006 22:00
foleypro: "Mr.Love you fixed what...?"

The save and load problem. Its a program called Menu Extreme that is almost ready, and it locks up levels if You complete them. (You cant load levels that are locked.) If You want to know more, read the Menu Extreme thread...

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2006 23:21
Quote: "I would imagine that it would be easy if you have save load working, when the plr goes into the winzone, the ifused field would refer to the level number, and then you 'trigger' a save load. Any enemys that are dead would stay dead, but the harder part is that you need to SAVE your weapons and only LOAD the entity element stuff. (and the fact that you need to match up the winzone with the winzone)"

As I was saying... if you use 'ifused' field for the holding of the level number, then it is easier for you, as the common user. I will need to look into the source again, as I am not certain if 'ifused' fields are kept as strings or as arrays refrencing the entities. If they refrence entities you will have a bigger problem because the second part requires the 'name' of the winzone to find the winzone that you go to...

Of course, if you have this as a script command it is MUCH easier, just have a 'fromlevel' and 'tolevel' fromlevel is just a variable, so you can say

:fromlevel=1:plrmove=WinZonea

and tolevel is a function that activates the loading of a level.

Mr. Love, you can't sell if you aren't the only one selling...

We all have our inner noob. Join the NJL, and have more fun!
I believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
cell is it finnished yet? plz say it is! better be done by the end of april or d!e.

from scale thingy (0-100) plz reply

Sexy Latina
danielp
User Banned
Posted: 26th Apr 2006 05:00
The more you ask him "Is it finished yet?", the more time he's gonna be spending answering your question, and the longer it's gonna be before he's finished.

Just relax, listen to some Chili Peppers, and Cellbloc will tell us when it's ready.

danielp

danielp
My Specs - 2047MB RAM | P4 3.4GHz | XP 5.1.2600 SP2 | GeForce 6800 256MB | Dell 230310 1600x1200 34x27cm
Getix Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2006 05:07
lol, good Idea! Dani California maybe. How bout By The Way. lol

Getix Interactive and Nanovision. Good Combo.
www.getixinteractive.com
Duke Blue Devils
Years of Service
User Offline
No way, what can be better than "Just My Imagination" and "My Girl" by Temptations.

Visit the official Chicago Rush website
http://chicagorush.servegame.com/index.php
Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2006 05:34
Huh?

-This...is my boomstick!
Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Duke Blue Devils
Years of Service
User Offline
Never mind, good luck on your project Cell. I appreciate your hard work and perseverance .

Visit the official Chicago Rush website
http://chicagorush.servegame.com/index.php
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Are you serious?! so come on cell its been almost a year

whats the save thingy gonna look like a save screen menu or a cheezze one thats says say block.1 block.2block.3? well chezze is better than natha!!

Sexy Latina
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2006 08:45
Quote: "from scale thingy"

Quote: "the save thingy"

You obviously do not know that I have the usage of the word "thingy" in this way patented

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2006 16:04
Looking forward to it, whenever you get it done Cellblock. I don't mind waiting; there's plenty of other stuff to do in the meantime.

-Keith

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Yhea cell just plz finish soon! i cant wait tell its finished!!! plz be done in april!

yhea i was wondering if you can have animated wall textures gif. or something. more cool apeal

Sexy Latina
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
cellbloc, there hasnt been an update since 6.april

kallikúkurerekkicool
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
hes hard 2 contact

Sexy Latina
Gam3r
Years of Service
User Offline
stop being impatient he has a life too and he probably doesnt spend all of his time making this give it some time

my forum-http://gamersground.net/forum/index.php
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
you quiet we have been here longer than you have so we had to wait more get that threw you dam head!!!

*B!tchy mood*

Sexy Latina
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 02:28
So because you are in that mood do you think that is an excuse to act this way?Do you realize you might post here more than anybody?
It's obviously not done yet.If it was done he would have told us so everyone would get off his back about it.Try being nice to people.Maybe then CB will answer your posts.

FLA
We are all noobs at something!
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 02:43
with all things accepted we have been waiting like 4-5 months for this to finish and every time he says hes gonna release it somthing comes up and he cant
then we dont hear him for a week or two then he says one thing and dissapears again

http://ninjasoftforum.proboards107.com
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 03:00
Maybe he puts the release date back every time some one bugs him with "Is it done yet". Do most of you know, you have around 75 years, give or take, to live? Can you not wait a few months, years?

Papa Lazarou: Your my wife now!

Model Pack: Tools: http://www.league-of-lunatics.co.uk/3d/tools.htm
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 03:18
i can but its still kind of annoying if you say its gonna be done and then 3 seconds before its due to release he says oh nvm

danielp
User Banned
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 03:30
Go make your own Riker whatever, just stop flooding this topic with useless nagging. He's doing you a favour. And Lizblizz, just because you joined this forum before Gam3r doesn't give you a right to attack him. Maybe you should just take a rest from the forum for a week, and people might be able to get stuff done.

danielp

danielp
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 03:32
Quote: "there hasnt been an update since 6.april"

How long has it been since an update from TGC?

Quote: "hes hard 2 contact"

Not really. Just the more time he spends away from here the more he can get done elsewhere.

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Thats true but knowing the fact that this could be the best add-on for the fps but lots of people inclueding myself are unpationt i can be pationt depending what it is but this is fonaminal!

well not realy but kinda what i need for my game to be finished! well i hope the best for you cell and hope you finish soon

Sexy Latina
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 03:49
Quote: "danielp "

Who are you?

danielp
User Banned
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 03:59
I agree with Lost in Thought, Cellbloc is doing more than TGC for you and he isn't even getting paid.

Quote: "Who are you?"

danielp, that's why I put it in my signature. I don't see you telling everybody about yourself, and I'm assuming your real name isn't "Bloodeath".

danielp

danielp
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 04:04
my real name is bloodeath

its bloodeath peters

actually its

bloodeath kevvy peters

so yeah

why would i want to tell wierd people like lizbiz about me...people who dont diserve to know about me dont get to know about me

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
not funny bloodeath!!!!

Sexy Latina
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 05:57
lol you know it is

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
umm your wierd!!! Bastterd

Sexy Latina
op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 07:11
I always come to this thread when it gets bumped to the top, hoping that there is an update on Riker 9, but it's mostly just people either insulting one another or getting off topic. And I'm sure CB has to read all of this to find anything of substance in between.

Avaric Entertainment
Team Leader/Lead Developer
Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 08:07
Quote: " agree with Lost in Thought, Cellbloc is doing more than TGC for you and he isn't even getting paid."

Post like these crack me up, they really do. CB is doing more the TGC does for us? Let's see.... TGC released FPSC AE and then V1.... TGC released 2 model packs and aother add-ons for FPSC.....

CB has released.... uhhh, let me think real hard.... I'm almost there..... yep, I remember.... it's NOTHING!!!! He hasn't shown any proof at all of Riker9, promised us release candidates a number of times, but never brings us anything at all.

I'm sorry to bash your dream, but CB hasn't donething for us..... yet. Get real and face the possibility that Riker9 is one big hoax.

He promised to show us some kind of save load/load 4 weeks ago.... and three weeks ago and even 2 weeks ago..... again NOTHING AT ALL.

danielp
User Banned
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 08:20
Quote: "Post like these crack me up, they really do. CB is doing more the TGC does for us?"

I know that TGC does a lot, but it's not free now is it. Unless CB charges for Riker 9, I stand by what I said. And TGC haven't even announced if they are going to do an update or anything else besides content pack (although I'm sure they will).

So Benjamin A, I'm glad my post made you laugh.

But really, all that happens here is whining and nagging.

danielp

danielp
incense
Years of Service
User Offline
Ryker9 is a good concept. Hope its real.

Its beginning to look as though that FPSC is a ploy to get people to buy DBPro, and all its updates, so they can try to "fix" it. FPSC migh be seen in the eyes of some as a marketing tool for a more expensive product. There are also thoughs that still believe in it. To both sets of people I say, To each there own.

I have started using other game engines while I wait for FPSC to get "fixed". That way if it never does I wont lose out to badly. However If I were to ever meet Lee face to face I would have some very harsh words to share with him. For all we know some of the big FPSC supporters might be Lee himself. What better way to keep it alive than to login under a sudo name to bash people that might undermine your product.

As for thoughs that will say this or that about my post. I dont hang out with you, you dont pay my bills and you never will, you have no influence on my life at all. If you think that your so smart prove me wrong. You cant do it. You dont have the tools. There is no way that proof can be offered at his time to show that I am wrong

Until you do prove me wrong the opposing views are just smoke.

A person can insult someone all day long, that doesnt make the insulter smart.

As for the flamers, Do your worst and show your stupidity. I might not see it for weeks. I dont come back here that often.

To this, some might say "Fine! dont come back blah...blah...blah...blah...".

You bashers are so predictable.

To the non bashers, Have great day!!

The person that now knows the most started with many questions. Patients and tolorance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. We're all noobies at something. Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 14:28
I really do hope Riker9 will be released and that the project is for real, it's an excellent idea!

But I'm not going to wait for it either, I'm going to create games indepent of the release of Riker9. By now I've figured out some good ways to still use FPSC to the max and make the games playable, without load/save or boosted framerate features.

I do really enjoy FPSC and I rather not switch engines.

Funny thing is though that a number of Riker9 supporters that defend it regulary, don't even use FPSC that much...... guess they may in the end have not to much faith in the project.

I'm not bashing Riker9, it's admirable that someone dares to take on a project like it..... but I'm really wondering about it's exsistance lately. Having never seen any tangible evident of it presentend and all of the broken promises of releases/partial releases makes me wonder though.

RJ is out Leave a message
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 17:16
Don't lie. When someone says..I'm not bashing it. When it come down to subjects like this. Be honest..You have been very very honest with me and others so why sugercoat yourself now. So let me see if I got this right, Riker9 supporters don't even use FPSC that much? Hummmm.

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "you quiet we have been here longer than you have so we had to wait more get that threw you dam head!!!"

And what reason does that give you to attack him? You were new once as well. We all flamed you but because you were a true n00b. In fact you pretty much still are. I'd love to prove him better than you. In fact he was more mature than you in this thread so he already has been partly.
Quote: "*B!tchy mood*"

Yeh, so? Gives you no right to take it out on anyone on here. Take it out on you're kids. I bet you hit them enough anyway. They probably hide whenever you come home.
Quote: "Maybe he puts the release date back every time some one bugs him with "Is it done yet". Do most of you know, you have around 75 years, give or take, to live? Can you not wait a few months, years?"

I agree.
Quote: "why would i want to tell wierd people like lizbiz about me"

hahaha I agree.
Quote: "not funny bloodeath!!!!"

Yes it is. Almost as funny as how stupid you are.
Quote: "umm your wierd!!! Bastterd"

Hahahaha, you're the weird one-you think you live in a town full of dead people. I dread to think what you're children are like.
Quote: "Thats true but knowing the fact that this could be the best add-on for the fps but lots of people inclueding myself are unpationt i can be pationt depending what it is but this is fonaminal!

well not realy but kinda what i need for my game to be finished! well i hope the best for you cell and hope you finish soon"

Suck up, and you can't even suck up properly. You can't even spell properly, and you claim to be more than 30 years old-tsk tsk tsk, honestly. Where in hell were you educated? I really hope you're kids don't turn out like you.
Ok, i've had my rave. Now won't you all just lay off the guy and let this thread be until CB himself posts in it. Don't bother replying to this post I made, directly or indirectly.

Tom

Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 19:33
Hey, what happened? Did you get banned or something? You're join date is set on today but you've been around much longer.

I'm not lying at all, questioning and bashing are two completely different things.

Quote: "So let me see if I got this right, Riker9 supporters don't even use FPSC that much? Hummmm."

Yes, read through the thread...... check the names and note most them haven't even created anything worthwhile with FPSC and a number of them hardly or don't even use it. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 01:48:57
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 01:48:57