Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / About Selling your FPSC games

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2007 03:52
I know you already mentioned this but you are selling Quake 4 and Shadow OPS? No offense but I don't indie games aren't going to get much attention. On the other hand are you selling with an open contract so we can sell in more than one place? Just my thoughts I may consider this if it is open contract
Slayer_2

EOT Check it out
http://eliteops.piczo.com
PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2007 03:55 Edited at: 15th Mar 2007 03:55
@ Keith C: Sure. I am looking itno some puzzle games such as Risk and some other ones. In the store right now I have some indie titles. Do you have any screenshots of the game? Honestly, you have such a good reputation from what I have seen I am sure its a good game. If you can email or post some screenshots here it would be appreciated. Are there any puzzle games you can compare it to or that it resembles? Feel free to provide me some details please. Let me know either here or by emailing me when you have a chance. I appreciate your interest.

@ Everyone: I am not limiting indie titles to FPSC games, so if anyone has any other games that are not FPSC feel free to contact me about those too.

I appreciat everyones support.

K.L. Phair
PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2007 04:42
@ Slayer_2: Yes I have Quake, I think it is Quake 4 and yes I am also selling Shadow Ops: Red Mercury which is a DVD game I beleieve. I will admit there are major titles form people like Microsoft Games, Lucas Arts, UnbiSoft MacPlay as well as some independent studios.

If you saw the store you will also have noticed some XBOX and PlayStation games. Games such as Dead Or Alive: Ultimate are ebign imported from Japan. To try to be competitive and keep costs low, I am trying ot contact game developers directly which has ended up all over the world.

When this first started it was suppossed to be just indie titles, because I honestly did not think it would attract big name games. Well, witht he help of people I know, I have turned up with a large list of games, the majority of them being big titles. I intended this ot be mainly computer games, but then was introduced with selling video games like for GameCube, XBOX, PlayStation etc. I decided to run a test and carry a few titles for XBOX and PlayStation, to see how it goes, before I tried selling a large selection of them.

The point of all of this is, is that I saw there were some big name titles, and it could take away form some indie titles. Nut then I thought about Nano Games, and how their games were listed among big titles, and decided that indie games FPSC or not, could compete. I decided to do something that give some attention to indie games, which I have not announced yet because I ma not done setting everything up. But as I said, there will be more store features coming that will showcas indie games, and I think that when people see indie games along with big name titles, they will think they are just as good.

The contract is not exclusive. You can sell to anyone else. I will be honest though, I have approached Nano Games about giving me an exclusive title for the US territories, but the reaosn for that is, is because I have been talking to merchandisers and independent stores as well as some game centers about their titles. But the reaons why I am asking them for one exclusive if possible, is because I am aiming at selling their games in bulk, and am going to be seting up a presentation next month when they send me their two titles that they want to have distributed through me, and am going to meet with several different people to discuss bulk distribution through some outlets. Nano Games has already showed that they can sell their games, which is why I stated in the decription that anyone who will devleop a good game and after it is listed with EGameStudio after about 90 days, I will present it to some contacts I have to discuss if there is an opportunity to do bulk orders through some of their outlets.

So, no, the contract is not exclusive. The only time it would be exclusive is if me and the developer came to an agreement that we thought the game could make it for bulk orders and if the developer wanted to try that. But, I would not do that unless I was confident that the game could go somewhere. I am the type of person where I will be honest and not lead someone on. But if we did do an exclusive it would come with the benefits of 1)Talking to US merchandisers about having them buy in bulk 2)Talking to independent stores (and I say independent but if I can get into a presentation with a small or large store chain, I will do that too). 3)Eventaully I think I will register with the ESRB, because with Vista and the rating ethics, it may prove to be productive, but that is not something I have looked into and if I do decide to register with the ESRB, then it will not be until next year if not a little later. 4)I would do a press release to several media contacts I know, as well as do some publicity at game centers. 5)I am looking into radio commercials and maybe in the near future will be getting involved in some limited tv commercials.

Other then that if I did an exclusive title, you would get a lot more then selling it online through EGameStudio.

I have one game center who has not seen any of the games from Nano Games, but I told them how they were successful and had multiple titles and they are going to consider showcasing the game.

Anyways, sorry to make a simple answer so long and off subject, but I have a plan to get attention to indie games. Non exlcusive contract for selling through the store I built.

I appreciate your interest and feel free to contact me about any questions you have.

K.L. Phair
Slayer_2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2007 05:21
OK thanks for taking the time to answer my questions I will contact you when and if my game gets finished. (and don't worry I will try and make it interesting ERSB eh? sounds like a good idea, If you want to sell a lot of games making a familiar rating like that will no doubt help. Would you mind giving us an idea what this idea is? (besides cheaper prices that ones obvious) I liked your cheaply priced games.
Slayer_2

EOT Check it out
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2007 12:28
@PAS: It's not finished as yet; we expect to have it complete (at least enough where you can see the demo) within the next month or two at the most. It's based off of our latest free release OG Sweeper. Of course the graphics I am making are far more professional; there is also multiple shapes to choose from, as well as different custom options. In addition, there will be multiple "theme" packs that can be downloaded and installed (each one comes with a standard installer of its own). We've come up with multiple play modes as well as the classic mode.

We plan on following up with a Deluxe version later on (using the Torque Game Builder engine). When things are more tangible, and I have some complete screenshots, I'll contact you via e-mail. The game will have it's own website as well.

-Keith

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2007 16:30 Edited at: 15th Mar 2007 17:26
@ Slayer_2: I am glad you like the games and prices. I am thinking about runnign a contest and giving one of the games away as a prize.

Here are some things I am doing now:

Working on adding store features to help indie games stand out on the store front.
Working on a game cheat site advertising indie games on banner ads and that they can be bought @ EGameStudio.Com
Working with a advertising company who has been in business since the 70's and using their unique marketing methods to bring people ot the store.
Will be showcasing EGameStudio.Com in independent game stores that do not require a ESRB rating for games, as well as providing game centers with a game that their customers can play and in return they will advertiise EGameStudio and may even buy some units to sell.
Proposing partnerships with various businesses in the US and Canada.
Heading a donation for the products we sell. EGameStudio.Com will be donating a small portion of profit we make to the United Way and the Make-A-Wish Foundation may be included later on. I am unsure at this point. But I talked to the people at th United Way already.
Setting up plans for radio advertising which will hopefully air by this summer, but I am not guaranteeing that and it will only be in select cities.

Plans for the future:
Making plans for hopefully this fall if not the beginning of 2008 to run advertising spots on TV in select areas through most likely Comcast to start off with. The States will start off with for sure California, and maybe some other regions, but I have to see what locations are available and what deals can be made on rates. But we will produce the commercials as they will be animation commercials that I can produce in house and not outsource for. The commercials would avdertise and talk about different indie games EGameStudio sells.
In 2008 we may be registering with the ESRB. It depends on how much influence Vista has and if we feel we will be ready to sell through large chains like Target, K-Mart, etc. If we feel we can become a big player in the gmaing industry, then we will do this. If not then we will wait until 2009. By then I think if we want to have sales and be a strong competitor, then we will have to do it by then and maybe sooner. It just depends on the events and how much influence game ratings will cover. They already cover a lot. But if we do by then, we should have an establsihed name and reputation and some good developers that are signed on with us for bulk distribution.

@ KeithC: That will work. By then we should be more developed and have mnore improvements on the site and servcies. I look forward to seeing it when it is done.

K.L. Phair
Slayer_2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2007 17:03 Edited at: 15th Mar 2007 17:04
OK well thanks for answering all my questions in lots of detail Oh ya and we would get $1.50 US profit per game sold right? And how would we receive our profits?
Slayer_2

EOT Check it out
PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2007 17:51 Edited at: 15th Mar 2007 17:58
@ Slayer_2: You honestly should get more then $1.50 profit. Ill give you an example of how the fees go. There are two types of fees, elctronic distribution and packaged distirbution. For electronic it is 15%. So lets say you set a game priced for electonic distribution @ $10 (Note: you always want to keep electronic distribution cheaper as there is less overhead costs which is why people buy electronic distribution.) Now out of that $10 I get 1.50 and you get 8.50 profit.

Now for standard packaging where I provide the packaging, DVD case cover disc etc. Now one thing I offer for people who do not have access to or cannot make their own game covers, is that I will make a generic and very basic cover and stuff for their game. It wont be a fancy cover with graphics, but that is because I feel if a developer wants to have all that they need to provide it, because if I provide it I would be the copyright owner of the cover. So thats the explanation of a cheap cover, but I think many people here can and will design their own cover. If they desing their own cover, I cna use their image cover and format it to make a disc cover unless they wanted to make a different disc cover. I would just print out the cover for the DVD box and for the disc and package it. The fee for that is 25% which is only ten percent more due to me providing packaging. So lets say you are selling a packaged game for $18 then 4.50 would go to me and 13.50 would go to you. I would still make some profit despite providing packaging.

The reason I try to keep fees reaosnable is because I feel its harder to develop a game and the developer should take the vast majority of profits.

Now for payment options. PayPal where applicable. If someone does it through PayPal, they will be paid two weeks after the sale is made. It is two weeks to allow 1) checks to go through 2)No issues from the customer. We do state though that due to copyright there are no refunds since anyone can duplicate a game and that if there is claims as to a defective copy, then it must be returned within a certiang amount of time, or else there will be no exchange. We will only replace a game if it is defective for the same game that was bought. No refunds.

Now if you are in a country that does not accept PayPal, we will use a universal payment processor, MoneyGram. Since that costs money, you will have to accumulate a certain amount before payment is sent and there will be the fee, (the exact same fee that MoneyGram charges to have it sent to that country. We will not make profit off of this fee and will provide the documnets to prove that), to have it wired or you can have it sent by a money order for free.

That was the only solution we had for devlopers in a country that do not have PayPal access.

I hope this answers your questions and I appreciate your interest.

Edit/Note: I will be busy updating the other site I am workign on. I will try to log in here to see if there are other questions. If I do not reply to your questions today then it is because I am to busy to check back here, but I will answer them tommorow at the latest. I wil make every effort to answer them today if there are any. I appreciate everyones support.

K.L. Phair
PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2007 22:37
I guess it wasnt the last announcment after all: Well a few more touches to the site and then tommorow comes the big announcement in anew thread as well as puting all my ideas out there. The store will oficially open Monday.

@ Prince Of Darkness: how is MultiMap coming along?

K.L. Phair
Slayer_2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2007 22:50 Edited at: 15th Mar 2007 23:32
Oh OK My brain is getting muddled I could have swore you said $1.50. $13.50 hey? Wow we were gonna sell with cafe press but I think I will contact the others about this. Could a person on you site could buy either boxed or download? This sounds better and better. Also can there be more than one disk in a packaged game and whats the max electronic download size if there is one? We already decided on around $18 for our packaged game would $14 be a good download price? Obviously We are not expecting much sales maybe 25 tops but that is pretty good. Anyhow good luck with your sales,
Slayer_2
Oh how old do you have to be to sell your game through your company 18?

EOT Check it out
PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 05:34 Edited at: 16th Mar 2007 05:38
@ Slayer_2: How much you make is honestly up to you. I only take 15% for digital distribution and 25% for packaging. Yes, we can do it boxed or download. Honestly, I will only sell what the developer wants me to sell. If they want to sell a downloaded title then I will sell that. If they want to sell a boxed only version then I will do that. If they want both, then we can do that too. Its really up to the person who created the game. No one has ever approached me with a double disc before. You should charge a little more, depending on whats on the other disc. Give me an idea on what would be on the other disc? I can do up to a digi pack which is 4 discs. But if osmeone wanted a four disc game, I would have to charge slightly more then 25% due to the cost of the casing and the extra discs. But if you wanted to work out a deal for a double disc then we could talk about it and see what would go on the other disc and see what we could work out.

As far as game size you dont want it to huge because someone with a slower Internet connection would take hours to download it. The files would be packed and zipped though so it would shrink it a bit.

If I was selling a game for $18 I would go lower then $14. I would go between $8-$10. $4 is not much of a difference. Myself, I would go for $8. It would be more appealing to the buyer. $10 savings.

Whoever signs the agreement needs to be 18 so it is legal.

K.L. Phair
Slayer_2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 05:48 Edited at: 16th Mar 2007 05:49
Damn Wait but one of my parents could sign it right? OK thanks for the help. Right now we are looking at more discs because of the size and special features of our game. Thanks for your advice. Your company looks like the most appealing of our three choices for marketing our game.
Slayer_2

EOT Check it out
PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 14:46
@ Slayer_2: Yes, your parents could sign it. I suggest it be a parent or parents, because you want someone you can trust. As long as they know what you are doing and are ok with it then it is no problem.

Feel free to consult me about your special features if you want. I could give you osme suggestions like, the download of th egame could be a regular version, and the 2 Disc hard copy of the game could be a special ediiton only available for boxed items. This would help you make more money and give your game two different versions. I cna be really creative with stuff, so if you ever want ideas or suggestions let me know.

I figured out what you meant when you thought you got paid $1.50. That was a post about an affiliate program. Affiliates get $1.50 per sale when they sign up for our affiliate program. But no, developers get a lot more, or else it does not seem like it would be worth it. LOL. As you cna see though, I am using several different marketing techniques to create not only exposure for the store, but to also create sales. I thank you for the kind words and we will be adding mor efeatures in the near future.

K.L. Phair
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
I like this PAS,most of all I like way you have handled all questions.This my first post in this thread,I have followed it closely tho',and will continue to do so in future as it all develops.
I wish you the best of luck with this as you seem to be genuine in your efforts.
rolfy
Slayer_2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 17:38
OK well I will contact you around Christmas, when our game should be done. Two different versions hey? sounds like a good idea. By the way the special features are like movies and practise games like zombie. well actually we are getting $6 per game sold from another publisher so yeah lol. Thanks for answering all of my questions and how should I contact you if I ever have a game I want to sell through you?
Slayer_2

EOT Check it out
PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 18:23 Edited at: 16th Mar 2007 18:45
@ Rolfy: Thank you. I appreciate all of the support from everyone. Honestly it was a hard beginning, but it has developed into more then what I expected. I can honeslty say that is if it were not for the constructive criticism in this thread, I would not have devleoped the store to what it is now. The more I develop and implement more ideas, the better the store seems to get. So I appreciate everyone who posts anything. It has really helped me out and has helped me put all efforts into providing the best service I can. Look for a new thread I am hoping to post today after I get everything done. I am going to list some new ideas and see if we can get more people in the forum involved with an idea I had.

@ Slayer_2: Feel free to email me @ Games@EGameStudio.Com As far as your special features, if you wanted we could maybe load all the data onto a DVD, and I could set up the menu for you at no charge. It sounds like you have a great idea doing this with movies and all, and if you load it onto a DVD, then your game fans can play it on the computer and watch the movies wherever they have a DVD player. If you need any help or anything let me know, I will be more then happy to help you out here. Keep up the creativity and let me know if you need help with puting your ideas together.

K.L. Phair
Slayer_2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2007 00:29
OK thanks for you help and kind words I will talk to you later in the far future (10 months) most likely, thank you and goodbye
Slayer_2

EOT Check it out
Saint Pixie
Years of Service
User Offline
hey, your a great [erson for starting this, i think everyone needs a company like yours around...i have made a couple games, mostly multiplr, and would like to sell them, i have allready sold a couple and am going to an event where i plan to sell over 100 copies in two days.i have a freewebs website (until i finish making my page to put on my dads site) that has screenies of 3 of my games . check it out (its not the best because i made it yesterday) its www.freewebs.com/cmfps oh yeah, how much do you sell my game for?
ty,
saint pixie

http://www.ou.edu/class/FRINFO/GTA/EGO/Gifs/Knights/Animated%20Knights/battle.gif
Saint Pixie
Years of Service
User Offline
*person

http://www.ou.edu/class/FRINFO/GTA/EGO/Gifs/Knights/Animated%20Knights/battle.gif
PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2007 03:35 Edited at: 19th Mar 2007 03:36
@ Saint Pixie: I saw the screenies and they look solid, which is good. Is this a Multiplayer Game? The games cost will be up to you. You will want to sell it competitively but at the same time not to cheap. I cna help you with pricing options, but it depends on your game. Now some quesitons I have. Have you tested the games framrate? Are there any bugs? What tests have you done to confirm there are no bugs? Are you over 18? If not do you have someone who is over 18 who can act on your behalf, (if you are under 18 I would suggets geting a parent since most people can trust their parents)? I think the game looks good, now lal that needs ot be done is to make sure it can run properly on a computer. How soon would you want to release it? If you could answer those quesitons for me it would be appreciated then we can discuss things further.

A appreciate you positive comments, feedback and interest in EGameStudio.

K.L. Phair
Saint Pixie
Years of Service
User Offline
what do you meen by bugs?the only thing i saw that could be considered a bug is that if one character opens a door(click enter to use) then its still closed for the other character, causeing one guy to get shot befor the other(no biggie)...it is an mp game, so theres only one level,but a good one i think,is that bad?the frame rate is anywhere from 1-32fps,im not 18 but my dad will act on my part.my game runs great on my,my dads,and my brothers computers...i dont know when i want to release it...i dont know how long itll take to get it completely ready...ty

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2007 23:47
Bugs, like errors.You will want to work on frame rates. Try to keep it as high as possible as movement with 1 fpm is not good. Thanks.

K.L. Phair
Saint Pixie
Years of Service
User Offline
i saw no bugs anytime i played it, the 1 fps is only sometimes in the loading screen,during gameplay it varias from18-32, mostly in the med 20's...is that ok?(sorry im new)...

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2007 23:39
.That is fine. As long as it plays smoothly then that should be ok. Yes medium 20's is good since the max is 33. Let me know when you are ready to get it distributed.

K.L. Phair
Saint Pixie
Years of Service
User Offline
what is the name of your company?( i would like to look them you up)

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2007 03:59
EGameStudio is still in the registration process for the DBA. According to Michigan Laws, which can be viewed here, http://www.michigan.org/medc/services/license/index/combo.asp?ContentId=4EB6C8E5-9B8A-46C1-8486-F89464218AF6&QueueId=1&ContentName=internet_retailing_license&chr=I ,Internet retailing by law only requires you to get a sales license which we are doing. The only reason I am going to get a DBA is because in order to register with the BBB, which I want to do, you must have at least a business entity established for 1 year. Then you must become a member of the BBB, after which you can apply for an online membership. This is the only reason why EgameStudio will be getting a DBA. In a separate post I said:
Quote: "One thing I have not disclosed to anyone is that I am going to be registering for a GS1 for a new division I am calling PAS Games or Phair Games. I have not decided on the exact title yet, and am still in the decision making of the title, but this will be a registered company in Ann Arbor, MI. hopefully around April or May. After that, then whatever name I pick, that entity will be getting a GS1 for it to sell the game products."
The reason why I will be registering this division as a true company, is because I plan on using this as the game division to specifically distribute games on a larger scale and have a GS1 assigned to that entity for its products.

I hope that answers your questions and so if you feel more comfortable, you may want to wait until EgameStudio is done with the registration process of being a true DBA entity.

K.L. Phair
jonathan samson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2007 11:32
hey pas so by selling our games will our games be in stores worldwide?

j.samson
My beauty it is my sin.
Work in Progress...
Johny English
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2007 15:52
Sorry for offtopic, here is czech review of his game http://www.freegame.cz/game.php?id=6787

SIXOFT - This is not just a game, this is a SIXOFT game.
PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 01:15
@ Jonathan Samson: No I am nto saying I can get worldwide. Primarily in independent locations in the US as well as game centers.

K.L. Phair
PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 01:28
Announcement: I know it has been a long time since I have posted and this is just updated news on the store for anyone who is interested.

There are some major upgrades to the services that I am offering and primarily because some major dealers we are dealing with wanted to see some features they suggested. The first one is that we have an affiliate section AKA the vendors section, where each APPROVED vendor can sign up for an account, post their screenshots for their games they are selling, edit the listings etc. the vendor will also be able to see real sales numbers as well as how much money they have earned form sales. We also have a statistic set up to display the statistics for each games sales, which will be mailed to vendors to show them their rankings for sales and if the sales are low we can discuss improvements to get them more sales.

We also have a banner advertising tool which displays randomly actual games for sale through our store. These banners will be placed on websites that I manage throughout my network as well as some other sites of people we are trying to partner up with.

We are going to be adding a news section to the site, (still fixing problems with that).

Some packaging upgrades we are making. Thermal printing for discs. We are upgrading to better printing options and have made arrangements with a manufacturer to buy the supplies form them at a low cost.

Those are the immediate add ons we have and that will be functional by hopefully next week if not sooner.

Benjamin A, I have not forgotten about you. I just have been busy and have to sort through the data to find the contract. Sorry I have been out of touch and it has taken this long. I will be in touch hopefully soon.

K.L. Phair
PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2007 17:59
I have been working on current projects including the major project of Nano Games who I ma working on to publish a special editon of their titles one at a time. I figured that there have been problems with downloadable games as there are no boxes or packaging images. I drafted up some quick examples of packaging images, one of them being a video tape which just looked cool even though VHS is outdated. But it can provide a virtual image for your games. All angles cna be show etc. These are quick examples and I cna insert different images on the top, spine, back, and front. I just used the same image since this was just a quick sketch out of the example. The images can also be displayed at any angle. So feel free to look at these, and if you are selling your own game, I can make a virtual packaging box for you for free. Just make a post in here. Feel free to provide any graphics you would want on the different sides, front, back top, CD, cover etc. If you want me to do one I will do it as quickly as possible, but if it does tkae some time then please understand that I am busy working on projects for clients and upcoming game releases. I will post 5 quick examples in this thread. These quick examples that arent suppossed to look stunning only show you a small glimpse of different virtual packages that can be created.

This first one is a boxed image example.

K.L. Phair

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2007 17:59
A CD image example.

K.L. Phair

Attachments

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2007 18:11
Here is a better CD image example.

K.L. Phair

Attachments

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2007 18:12
Here is a box image for gift and holiday times.

K.L. Phair

Attachments

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2007 18:25
This will not likely be used but it is a VHS tape. Who knows.

K.L. Phair

Attachments

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2007 18:27 Edited at: 4th Apr 2007 18:27
These are just examples. I can do books for those of you who are making strategy guides for your games as well as other images. I wish you all the best with your games.

K.L. Phair
PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2007 17:24
Announcement: Yes another announcement. We have some very gopod news. EGameStudio has just loaded its own in house sales program where you can sell not only FPSC games but also used games etc. We have some additional features ot the store as well. We have sales statistics that cna be viewed for the sales of your games, how much money you have earned, manual payment through Paypal so we can send your payments through paypal right after they are received minus our fees, and Where customers cna shop by looking at each vendor that sells through us. We have the capability to let vendors add their digital products themselves, but we are not going to enable that yet. You will also receive an email form the store each time someone has added your product. So these are some new features that will work on bettering the relationship between seller sand the store.

K.L. Phair

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 11:18:09
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 11:18:09