Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / WIP: LANdvantiX online game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 01:59 Edited at: 1st Jul 2007 19:28

LANdvantiX
WIP GAME by Hurricane-Eye Entertainment

Visit also: Pacman Challenge, LEGO rpg wip, DarkLEGO - BlockCAD in DBPro, LEGO mmorpg, My website

CHANGE THE WORLD, AT LEAST IN A GAME!!!
Quote: "OK: your traget is to kill your enemys (in multyplayer mode, no singleplayer yet added)
you have grenades, and a weapon, wich is a half-automatic rifle, full automatic rifle, a flamethrower and a pumpgun at the same time.
(the maincaracter model and texture will be changed)

you can build blocks, stairs, bridges, bridges in the direction you're facing and bunkers.
you can always delete all of your blocks or only some of them. the maximum player amount will be 40, I think. It has as graphical feautres: 4 resolutions, normalmapping, bloom filtering, effects, holes if you hit a wall and so on. there are also cheats, wich can be disabled from the server-program"

SLIDESHOWS
SLIDESHOW

SCREENSHOTS

VIDEOS
GRAPHICS MENU

© 2007 Hurricane-Eye Entertainment
Dr Manette
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 04:41
Looks pretty awesome, could you explain exactly what you can do in this?

Master Xilo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 14:00 Edited at: 7th Apr 2007 13:14
OK: your traget is to kill your enemys (in multyplayer mode, no singleplayer yet added)
you have grenades, and a weapon, wich is a half-automatic rifle, full automatic rifle, a flamethrower and a pumpgun at the same time.
(the maincaracter model and texture will be changed)

you can build blocks, stairs, bridges, bridges in the direction you're facing and bunkers.
you can always delete all of your blocks or only some of them. the maximum player amount will be 40, I think. It has as graphical feautres: 4 resolutions, normalmapping, bloom filtering, effects, holes if you hit a wall and so on. there are also cheats, wich can be disabled from the server-program

(edited)
Jerok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 03:57
Sounds fun. Any chance of a demo or video soon. I normally don't like shooters but this looks interesting.

Quote: "you can build blocks, stairs, bridges, bridges in the direction you're facing and bonkers (<- is this wrote like that?)."

I think bunkers is the word you are thinking of.
Master Xilo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 13:15
I have fraps (demo), but if I record a video, it gives me a huge .avi file. how do I put it to youtube (have youtube account)?
TEH_CODERER
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 14:33
Load it into Movie Maker and you can shrink it.

Master Xilo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 22:18
@TEH_CODERER: thank you

I uploaded the first video (see first post)
Master Xilo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 22:24 Edited at: 8th Apr 2007 16:37
Another message:
Quote: "the maincaracter model and texture will be changed"

... done:

EDIT:
I plan to buy enhanced anims. but, how would I send the animation data? would I need to send all the limb positions and rotations or can I send a frame number like now or...???????????

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 03:48:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 03:48:57